Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest enoerauqs

Lost Maps #001 is actually just a CD they give out for free at their shows for whoever buys some merchandise, it's not a real release that fans can purchase. (The tracks are even listed as home/studio demos, not polished songs. lol)

Sweet. Can't wait to get a copy when I purchase some merch. Ahhh, 11 more days until the concert! (for me at least :D)

Guest she leanss

Lost Maps #001 is actually just a CD they give out for free at their shows for whoever buys some merchandise, it's not a real release that fans can purchase. (The tracks are even listed as home/studio demos, not polished songs. lol)

yay!i can't wait to get it! ahah

Guest _dragonninja

Is there anyone willing to sell me two general admission tickets for the show in New York City? I will match whatever you paid for each ticket (i.e. ticket plus convenience or processing charges).

Please contact me at leahshangrow@yahoo.ca, or on AIM at tukutz signed on. Please and thank you very very very much :tears:

Guest SayAliciaaa

Is anybody selling an Epik High ticket for the New York City concert for my friend?

He is willing to pay the full price, plus few bucks more :D

PM Me

or

IM HIM: llmingunltdll

Please & Thank You <3

Guest xphilophobia

interested in two tickets for NYC concert. willing to pay a little extra. pm me!

Guest XiahxTiffany

is anyone selling two tickets to the epik high concert?

willing to pay 20-50$ extra for each one

gosh love this new album rite now :)

pm me

or aim: mickeyjunsu

Guest &teekayy;
:( I've never been to a meet and greet before.. will there be stuff there for us to buy or do we have to bring our own stuff and have them sign it? i'm pretty noob can someone help me out aha

Guest gyabo!

:( I've never been to a meet and greet before.. will there be stuff there for us to buy or do we have to bring our own stuff and have them sign it? i'm pretty noob can someone help me out aha

Usually you bring your own stuff for them to sign lol. But you don't have to, I mean they can sign whatever you want them to lol. They might have posters? But I doubt it :/

Guest natnatnaz

Since Se7en's meet and greet was held by Verizon as well, I'm assuming they'll provide Epik High posters for them to sign.

You can bring what you want for them to sign too but that usually holds the line and not everyone will be able to enter.

About a week until the LA concert!!

Guest Lilazinprincess

Thank you for link to the interview. That was such a good one. I loved the part when Mithra went "RAWR." I love you Mithra bear. :lol:

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

Heeey does anyone know anything about the Verizon Contest for Epik High?

Guest cheesecake

Anyone selling tickets for the Concert on LA this coming 16th? I need 3 tickets please let send me a PM thanks.

Guest jenjen4

No chance for me to get the tickets, since I'm in SF. :< I'm pretty sure I know the answer, too. The girl who won the SF tickets is my friend's friend's friend.

For the contest, is it ok if you have an account on the forums but not on the main site?

AT LEAST 3 SF TICKETS AVAILABLE if anyone wants them!!

hi! i have a couple of tickets to SF if anyone is interested. originally it's 29.60 with tax and everything but im willing to sell them for [7mf] $25 each or if you buy more than 3, maybe less. (concert sold out and no age requirement)

im sad i can't go. it's in SF. my friends all backed out.....BOO! well anyone interested, get back to me soon. :) ASAP!

SOLD. sorry all. it took awhile for someone to respond to me.

Guest she leanss

found this on mapthesoul.com in shop Q & A

Concert Merchandise in the US - Please read

We plan to have the Book-Album, Concert T-shirts (White and Black), and very few towels and pin badges for our concerts in the US.

We have 4 big boxes left in Japan because we over estimated the demand for our merchandise. Unfortunately because "Golden Week" (Japanese National 1 week Holiday) started right after our concert was over we were not able to ship our merchandise back. In addition, the customs duty was ridiculous over $10,000 USD and we ended up with a loss for all of our merchandise in Japaneven though we sold the merchandise at a high premium compared to our MapShop.

We want to know the demand for our merchandise in the States. Please leave feedback of what items you wish to purchase so we can make a rough estimate. If the demand is high enough,our CEO has told me that he will send two people to Japan to pick up the merchandise in Japan so that we can bring it to the States. If not, we will just go to the US will very little merchandise.

so i guess all US concert goers must tell them what they want. do we just leave comments to tell them?

Guest shytide

does anyone know FOR SURE if we're allowed to take pics w/ epik high at the meet & greets? cause they did that at utada's and that was amazing<3