Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest fflaguna

I'll pay $200 for two tickets to Epik High in Seattle. We can meet at any easy place in Seattle, like Bellevue Square, etc. and pay in cash. The seats have to be located next to each other.

They are for myself and my girlfriend. I'm not Korean, but she is... and I'm also involved in heavy Korean study right now, as well. :)

We both really want to go. Just send me an email at FFLaguna@gmail.com ;)

Offer retracted - I just bought two tickets for $75 each.

Guest nghister

woohoo! I saw it about 12 and immediately emailed an answer (but not 100% sure it's right).. Listening to the 80's radio station all the time finally (sorta) paid off =x

Guest Pineapple Q

No chance for me to get the tickets, since I'm in SF. :< I'm pretty sure I know the answer, too. The girl who won the SF tickets is my friend's friend's friend.

For the contest, is it ok if you have an account on the forums but not on the main site?

Guest --hearts.

This is why it's great living near the big cities...stars have fanmeetings right next to home!

Guest julanrouge

No chance for me to get the tickets, since I'm in SF. :< I'm pretty sure I know the answer, too. The girl who won the SF tickets is my friend's friend's friend.

For the contest, is it ok if you have an account on the forums but not on the main site?

Yes, it is ok if you only have an account on the forums. Good luck!

Guest whohungjen?

very nice pictures hahaa

thanks for sharing! :)

enter the soompi ticket giveaway contest for Map the Soul World Tour! info in first post & top of this page (c: julanrouge)

for LA soompiers planning to go to House of Blues, evilrubberducky is trying to obtain pins from soompi :D before you enter, make sure you look for the soompi sign out front & chill with some soompi peeps!

for more info on the little "meet" happening before the concert, click here

Guest idiscolikeathug

So how do the meet and greets work? Do we have to buy a poster/pic there for them to sign or are we expected to come with one already?

Guest misterbrianoh

New York Epik High Concert at Irving Plaza on 5/22 is all SOLD OUT ONLINE !!

I have the final 50 tickets, get at me before its too late !!

$35 for Regular Admission

$67.50 VIP (includes private bar)

misterbrianoh@gmail.com

Brian Oh

Rainstone Live-Marketing

Guest --hearts.

They just released their mini album called Lost Map. Odd since there was no news but it's okay...anything from them is love love love.

I like Wordkill. <3 It gives me the same feeling as Map the Soul.

Guest &teekayy;

For the SF Meet & Greet, are we allowed pictures with them? Or is it just autographs????

Guest gal-bi

anyone here going to the seattle show from vancvouver, bc?

i am !! i am !! :D

sadly i cant drive = =

but im going with my mom xD

(im a richmond-er)

Guest fallingup1129

HI! Is anyone selling epik high concert tickets to SF for 2 people or more?!?!

please PM me if you are!! THanks!

anyone actually selling concert tickets to the LA one? if we do buy it off you, hte LA ticket system is differnet, their a confirmation paper which has ur name and not our name if we buy it off you?!! jsut asking since i heard they will be checking Ids matching with the confirmation paper??

Guest himejima

They just released their mini album called Lost Map. Odd since there was no news but it's okay...anything from them is love love love.

I like Wordkill. <3 It gives me the same feeling as Map the Soul.

Lost Maps #001 is actually just a CD they give out for free at their shows for whoever buys some merchandise, it's not a real release that fans can purchase. (The tracks are even listed as home/studio demos, not polished songs. lol)