Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest huongface

noami...

Tickets can be reserved on www.mapthesoul.com site. I just checked but its currently not ready.

ANYONE THINKING OF ATTENDING THE SF CONCERT?

My friend and I are going so if anyone wants to go....

Guest Releasethefawn
noami...

Tickets can be reserved on www.mapthesoul.com site. I just checked but its currently not ready.

san francisco show for the win!

ha epik high is going to be my first show :D

uhh, its not fair. I have to live in the middle of nowhere. :[

I'd love to see 'em live. If they ever did a signing, I'd love to get Tablo to sign my copy of his book .. :[

Bah, I think I'm going to LA in may but oh well.

I want the new tee shirt too. Do you have to have an international CC to buy it?

I wonder when its going to be released!

Guest JANG.
oh, when this album came out and i saw MYK promote with EH so much and doing some songs with them on this latest project, i was thinking that he should just be a member and now it says that MYK is now an honorary 4th EH member. what do you guys think that means? hes an official 4th member now? or just temp for this project?

haha, i don't think it's official or anything. but because he's been working with them so closely on this independent label, he's considered another member, part of their group. since the only artists really running map the soul are epik high + MYK, it would make sense for him to be called the "fourth member," haha. i think it's just a sign of how close they are.

what does "mi gook" mean? i can read korean but i don't understand it and it was on the poster next to the listing for the san francisco concert.

미국 means "america." (;

I was definitely thinking about showing the "Breakdown" and "Map The Soul" MV, but my teacher said that everyone can only have one video that is up to three minutes long. Because of my topic, I'm going to ask her if she can make an exception for me.

I'm thinking of having other visuals that I can waste my time with. Anyone know what visuals I could add that are Epik High and could deal with a Korean music censorship paper? Things that I could put into my speech? I can do PowerPoints, posters, etc.

if all fails, and you end up having to choose just one, i'd choose "breakdown" over "map the soul." i think it goes more in-depth with the censoring issue - pretty much symbolizes it, especially at the end. but if you get to use both, that'd be even better. (; maybe you could throw some lyrics into your powerpoints, or interviews with epik high when they talk about how they feel about their music/videos being censored. as for visuals, i'm not too sure. are you only focusing on epik high? or censored korean music in general?

uhh, its not fair. I have to live in the middle of nowhere. :[

I want the new tee shirt too. Do you have to have an international CC to buy it?

I wonder when its going to be released!

haha, yeah, i do too. i doubt they'd ever come over to north carolina to have a concert. ugh.

you either buy it with an international visa or mastercard, or paypal (which they're still trying to set up).

and i'm wondering the same! they'll probably put up a notice soon. the orange shirt has been "coming soon" for a while now, haha.

Guest gr3ent

im prbbly going to the SF one!! that is.. if i can get the tickets and afford them. where will you be coming from?

Guest musicgurl627

I'm thinking about going to the SF concert. Hopefully it'll fit into my schedule and tix won't be too expensive. *sigh* But I'm excited that they're even coming over here! Is it confirmed that Far*East Movement is opening for them for sure?

Guest natnatnaz

^

^

Hopefully I can go to the LA one, if I can afford the prices.

I just hope the info gets released before tickets go on sale so I can make preparations...

I want to see them up close.

Guest Yuna N.

I'll be at the SF venue, even if i have to fight for front row, I`LL BE THERE >)

it's official, my next couple of paychecks is ALL dedicated to their concert ticket

(and it's the day before my senior ball to, UGH FML lolol -.-)

fm AND epik <33 i`m hella there

Guest v3rmillion

It seems like so many people here are going to the SF concert. Maybe we should do a little meetup or something, idk.

kinda sucks because I'll be out of school the week before the concert, but then none of my friends will be (able to make it :/)

Guest dkimxd

i can't wait for the LA concert!! hopefully the tickets will be $25 like the Seattle concert! i wonder where it's gonna be held and when tickets are gonna go on sale~

Guest natnatnaz

$25 for Seattle?

That's pretty cheap...

I'm just wondering though how come Seattle venue info was released first if it was the last stop...

Is there any chance that they'd be selling the MTS album the day of the concert?

Shipping is much too expensive for me.

Guest C0N5T4NC3

The tickets for the Seattle concert is really $25?! WOW! That's awesome.

Where is the seat located at? Is it near the front?

Can't wait for more info on the SF concert to come out! :)

Epik High + Far East Movement = ♥

Guest michellek

Epik High + Far East Movement = ♥
yes!!!

these $25 seats better be nice... just curious - why are these selling first and not with the rest? o_O;;

anyone considering a meet @ the la show? i'd be glad to help coordinate if no one has already.