Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest SeliT

i dont know if anyone knew and im sorry if everyone does know but i was in london and saw epik high on the front cover of monocle magazine. thought it was pretty cool.

p070409131201.jpg

Guest happyness

Hi! First, I want to thank every one in this thread for all the amazing Epik High info <333

My question is: Where can i get the tickets for Epik High Concert's in NYC at the Hiro Ballroom? I'm pretty sure they're not out yet, but when they do, should I order them from the hiro ballroom site? Many thanks for the help, it's very much appreciated <33

Guest fallenframes

Hi! First, I want to thank every one in this thread for all the amazing Epik High info <333

My question is: Where can i get the tickets for Epik High Concert's in NYC at the Hiro Ballroom? I'm pretty sure they're not out yet, but when they do, should I order them from the hiro ballroom site? Many thanks for the help, it's very much appreciated <33

MTS will be setting up a concert page within the next few days, so keep a watch out for that. I'm sure when tickets are available, the news will spread. ^^

Is anyone from Toronto planning on going to the NYC show? xP

Guest terrorterror5

this MapTheSoul album is incredible, my favorite project of theirs that they put out, Tablo brings it this album

Guest repeat_on_echo

So I listened to Epik Highs' 5th album for the first time today and I was so impressed. I don't go on this thread but I thought I had to voice my opinion and say that, they are probably one of the most brilliant lyricists I've ever known. All of their songs are so poetic and whenever I read over the lyrics, I just can't get over how amazing they are.

Anyway, I need to listen to Map the Soul also. God, Epik High is LOVE.

Guest in0centvtgrl

yay i am so excited! just got the twitter too. i am def going to SF one. i am one broke senior going to HB as well.

Guest SeliT

SeliT, do you have a copy of the magazine? if yes, scans please? :w00t: hahaa

no sorry i dont have a copy but i took a picture of the other picture they're in. they're standing with super junior t

the article was just about how they're part of koreas popular culture.

p0704091312.jpg

Guest whohungjen?

no sorry i dont have a copy but i took a picture of the other picture they're in. they're standing with super junior t

the article was just about how they're part of koreas popular culture.

:(

for those of you who do not keep up with the blogs, there was something funny the past few days that i thought was incredibly cute

presenting

mithra & tukutz making fun (in a loving way of course!) of tablo~

on april 8th, tablo posted

Poetry& Rap

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/whohungjen/rimbaud.jpg' alt='rimbaud.jpg'>

Rimbaud

nas_l.jpg

Nas

나에겐, 차이가 없다.

To me, there’s no difference.

on april 9th, mitra put up

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

나에겐, 차이가 없다.

and same day, tukutz wrote

bear&mithra

4.jpg

bear

5.jpg

mithra

나에겐, 차이가 없다.

source: mapthesoul.com

(: please don't hotlink since i reuploaded the pics myself.

Guest o_eun_2

i am soooooo excited for their seattle concert!!

i'm actually going!! !!~

epik high is amazing~

i heard that king cat theatre is pretty small...

tickets are probably going pretty fast.

Guest &teekayy;

It's only 21+ for those who want to be at the bar.

KING CAT THEATER

2130 6th AVENUE,

SEATTLE, WA 98121

so i'm hecka cofused...

cause the person above you asked for the sf venue ? but the address is in seattle?

is the date for the sf concert official cause im excited :)

does anyone know where it is going to be at and if it's 21+?

Guest gr3ent

omg, if they perform at a club everybody will be standing and i wont be able to see cuz im so small.. T____T gahhh!!!!

Guest sheykascooby

hello there :)

the performance of EPIK HIGH on Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate is available on CASHEWMANIA.WORDPRESS.COM by the way.

i still try to download from CB, but anyone know where I could download the full performance of them on MU/MF/other links?

well, i really love EPIK HIGH's Scenario song. Omona, sooo genius! I hope their success will be like Radiohead's In Rainbow. It's totally indpendent :)