Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest JANG.

Anyone else going to purchase their t-shirts?

haha, it might not be up to us depending on how fast they sell out.

i really want one, and i'm definitely gonna try to get one, but 500 of each is seriously a limited amount.

like xradiostatic is doing, you have to plan out a wake-up and ordering time, haha.

things are gonna be sold out just like that on the 27th. ;x

Guest kiwistar

Does anyone know how their comeback is going to be?

Are they going to go on album sales charts, rankings, music shows, variety shows, etc.?

or are they like going completely underground?

I would definitely love to see more of them, and I'm curious how things will play out.

Guest xradiostatic

i just headed over to the "to: epik high" section of the BBS, and people are acting up/spamming already. someone posing as jennifer aniston and asking them to diss brad pitt and saying mithra looks like a young santa. -_-;;;;;;

hopefully if the guys will see it they'll just get a good laugh out of it, lol.

Guest stardaisy212

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3403/3370930043b31f884b2f.jpg

^ LOL. dynamic duo & epik high are classic together.

+ credits to mapthesoul.com of course. <3

idk about anyone but look at the guy behind them. XD XD

man i hope the MV isnt that weird that ppl are wearing moss on their bodies

3370963457bb8f686730.jpg

hehe he so cute.

here are my favorite Tablo's post xd

3371848242dea1ac6c63.jpg

Met up with Tasha, simply the best rapper in the world. We’re her fan club. lol

(Actually, JK hyung was there too, but Baby T’s more photogenic^^ lol)

337176151469aa40b477.jpg

A while back, when I worked at an orphanage.

I may be a crazy mofo

but one day I’d like to be someone’s loving father…

There are many children in the world who need your warmth.

lol its funny how before i was talking about him and his gf having kids

334647535800b70bb2fdo.jpg

I was really bored. These are new haircuts, designed by yours truly lol

3370898331997a499bbd.jpg

Allen had the walls painted pastel green. It looks like a preschool.

How the hell are we supposed to be serious in here?

33708766316cd71d6d11.jpg

I’ve met my twin soul.

Thanks to her,

my creative spirit is burning again,

and the fears that have always plagued me

are disappearing, one by one.

I’m discovering emotions I never knew existed.

3370792071439376978b.jpg

We had a lot to discuss―our upcoming album, the book, the site, the shirts, etc―so we got together on the last day of 2008. Tukutz brought an old notebook of mine he had found while moving. It was the first notebook I had used under the name ‘Tablo,’ at a time when Epik High was just starting out.

I had completely forgotten about it. It was a strange feeling.

i have more but there is too much to post. i love blo :P

Guest eternal_bliss

TORTURE

What's with all the 'Coming Soon' and 'Note For Sale'? Is this the price of being their fans...? Endless torture and teasing? I want the Lost Map! I want a High Skool shirt!

Time is tickin away....if they don't post up the costs, I'm never going to be able to preorder!!! And once the 27th hits, *boom*, it'll be all gone.

Guest fallenframes

^ looking at the description for Lost Maps, i doubt they'd ever sell that online. looks like a concert exclusive. for lucky people who'd get to see them.

Guest kiwistar

^^

yeah, i know right?

international/english fans rarely have any contact with korean artists, so it's simply mind-blowing what Epik High has done.

I'm simply excited and ecstatic about the new site!

I hope Mithra/Tukutz talk to international fans as well even though they're English isn't as good :P

haha the same SN/avatar does kind of give it away, doesn't it xD

v

v

omgggg he's gonna give a shoutout to us SOOMPIERS???

i bet it'll be the best one!! woohoooo!!!

hehe i signed up and preordered my album already :D can't wait till more info about the concert dates and locations come out!

and omgg the secret album thing is killing me...they really know how to tease us, don't they? XD

^^ weren't you the one who reply with the bathtub comment!! haha made me laughed so hard xD . I love how they interact with the fans though! I guess we'll just have to wait for the other two to give us a comment or two hehe

Since Kero One is on Epik High's site..does that mean he is on Map the Soul label now? Because I thought had made an independent one already called PLUG label. Anyone know?

Guest cherwell88

help anybody... i tried to sign up at the new site but it won't let me. i keep on getting a message in hangeul after accomplishing the form. i have no idea what the message says so i don't know what to do. btw, what does "id" refer to? is it like a username? do i need to a special ID of some sort? i'm sure i provided all the necessary info so i'm not sure where i went wrong. help pls...

a SOOMPI SHOUTOUT?

woah! That is really great!

Im glad fans from soompi forum

is getting some love from EPIK HIGH.

cannot wait ^_^

Guest himejima

help anybody... i tried to sign up at the new site but it won't let me. i keep on getting a message in hangeul after accomplishing the form. i have no idea what the message says so i don't know what to do. btw, what does "id" refer to? is it like a username? do i need to a special ID of some sort? i'm sure i provided all the necessary info so i'm not sure where i went wrong. help pls...

Did you click the ID Check button? A pop-up window should come up to tell you if your ID (user/display name, whatever) is taken or not. If it's 5-8 letters and available, you have to click the "This ID will be used for registration" button. It should work after that.

@ tinenapay: I've heard a few people having the same problem. They're trying to fix bugs on the site atm, hopefully someone has notified them about it so they can get that one fixed soon.

Guest tinenapay

i really want to pre-order the cd but im kind of confused with their site. i kept on clicking the English thumbnail but all that shows in English language are the thumbnails such as Blog, Shop, Music, etc (also the track list)...gaaah! is it just me or someone has experienced this too.

whattaimgonna do? i've been looking forward to this album since lovescream.