Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

hey jus wondering did epik high really sing "one life one love"???..or is it someone else??lol...if they did, i think its the besst version of the song, the lyrics are so good XD...also i listened to epik highs new album...i really liked "love love love" =D

^ i always thought epik high sang it because according to the version i downloaded it says epik high feat. tension, but i think tension actually sang the song, not epik high. or i dunno =_=

ANYWAYS I THINK I UNDERSTOOD THE MV

instead of the guy being obssessed with the girl, i think the girl is obssessed with the guy?

like in the beginning she's like dragging him in this bag, and she locks him up in this room. and in the room there's a camera set up and you can see her sitting in another room just staring at the tv and watching his every move. in one part you can see him trying to shake the chain off his foot, and she tries to be all nice to him and bring him food and stuff but he gets mad because he's sick of being stuck in that room and he just wants to get out. and i guess that kind of explains why in some scenes she's singing along to the lyrics, because the lyrics are about an obssessive person.

i still don't get the ending though. maybe it's a metaphor or something? =_=

but it makes a thousand times more sense after you get what's going on :D

Guest blackwhiteblue

^Nope, it wasn't them. It was another MC.. MC EPIKZ or something of the like. =) Anddd.. I think MC Ryu raps too. o_o

I read that somewhere. LOL. I can't remember where, though.

^The chorus for One Life One Love is by Tension and the rapping parts are by MC Ryuu and Epikz(someone correct me if i`m wrong :x) I think maybe that`s how people got the singers confused with Epik High. xD haha. But yes, i love that song!

Janice, LMAO. i think i gave up trying to figure out what exactly was going on xD I think they want the audience to keep guessing. I`ve watched the MV like 23435345 times already. i think i got the whole song memorized now..haha kidding. but yeah, Fan is in my head a lot now. haha. i even got my friends to listen to it and they love it.

Guest aimberyo

I love the MV. I didn't even know that Epik High was releasing a new CD until I saw someone mention it and then I went straight to youtube! As for the MV, it is confusing. I don't really completely get it, like the whole rocket thing didn't make any sense since it didn't do anything unless she was trying to scare him into acting right. LOL. I really like how dark the MV was, it was interesting. As for the parts where she is singing the song along with them, like when she is listening to the pipe that they are talking into, it had me wondering like of course she is crazy, but maybe she isn't sure that this is what she wants to do but someone is telling her to do it, it could even be like another voice in her head telling her what to do. I think she is having issues dealing with what she is doing because at one point when she was watching him she grabbed her head and was shaking it.

Guest the7REAL.

ummmmm why is Epik High so AWESOME???! and why haven't I heard of them sooner?! I feel like I've been under a rock. I'm listening to Vol 4 right now and it is nothing less than pure unadulterated ball of excellent ear candy! =O i'll be back ferSURE. i need to learn more about them. The rapping is siiiiiicccckkk. <3 the beats areee...wow. new fan right here, fasho. =O

Guest nonwinky

hmm my take on the Fan MV about the rocket thing...

i think its kind of a "if i can't have you, no one will" type of thing. so she was gonna send him off on a rocket so no one could reach him, but since the girl is kind of crazy in the head, and she obviously does not know enough about physics and engineering and all that stuff, her rocket didnt work out.

you know how you hear about those people who turn crazy and violent to the person they love and even end up killing them because they "love" them TOO much? i think its something like that.

anyways, the whole ... laundry scene CREEPED ME OUT. i was like OMFG WTF WAS THAT. that scene gave me the chills.

i think this song/album is a pretty big hit in korea. Epik High has been one of the top 10 searched artists on naver for the past few days, and someone wrote on her blog that she bought the 4th album for epik high and a bunch of others and the comments were all saying "epik high's album! i want to buy it!" or "epik high's album is so worth buying!"... stuff along those lines. The website I go to for lyrics had epik high's album lyrics as their top searched for the day too. im glad it seems to be doing well ^^ hopefully its not just a boom just because the album is new so people are just interested.

Guest Jenna:D

THANKS Geenia FOR THE PICTURES. Now I can go fan-girl-crazy over them. -_- EEHH, gasp, that's like their MV. o__o

Oi, they are so cool. :lol:

I have lots of pictures in my folder now. >=) LOL!

I think most of us here might have it. ^_^

If you want it, do you want me to upload it for you? =)

I would love that! Thank you very much for offering =)

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

yeah i watched the video over and over again and i kinda get it now.

haha the girl was kind of creepy. and the laundry scene. hahaha

tight video though.

And oh my gosh, thank you so much Geenia for posting up more!! Ahhhh, your pictures of Tablo are soooo cute!! I love the spam of Tukultz and Mithra too! *all of 'em's so cute* Thanks so much! ^____^

hehe ,, i love them all >.< so i love their pics , too !! everyday i search and save seach and save ^O^ i'm so happy lol

THANKS Geenia FOR THE PICTURES. Now I can go fan-girl-crazy over them. EEHH, gasp, that's like their MV. o__o

Oi, they are so cool.

I have lots of pictures in my folder now. >=) LOL!

>____________________<

-------------------------------------------------------------

Have anyone here love this track --> 혼 (hon) same me ??? after listened i thought this song is similar beat as lose your self of Eminem -_-;;

[Live] Music Bank - Fan & 혼(hon)28 Jan 2007

[Live] Ingigayo - Fan 28 Jan 2007

[Live] Eumak Jonngshim - Love Love Love & Fan 27 Jan 2007

I love their performance >.< Tukutz dance with dancers ~!!! great ~ lol

Credit : http://cafe.daum.net/EpikHigh

Guest thatguy

hopefully they make a mv for "love love love". and about the fan mv, the laundry part, she wanted to clean his clothes without invading his privacy so she had no other choice but to throw him in there too... :lol: anyone else laughed when the guy tried to burn himself and the fire extinguisher came out of nowhere?

its such an adrenaline pumping scene at the end of the fan performance :D i'm loving it.

right on !!!! ^^*

i'm lovin' too ~

i'm goin' crazy lol

Guest Dah_jOkA

question bout Epik High's new album, in the album info from yesasia is says:

More Epik High sound.

It's been over a year since the three-member male band launched their third major album Swan Songs. Now it's time for their latest major release which features a fresh palette of promising artists from all sorts of music streams including rock, R&B, and techno. Among the known talents to look out for are Pe2ny, IF, DJ Zio, Paloalto, MC Meta, TBNY, Kebee, and the Quiett. The boys also got help from Kim Jung Han, a member of the rock band Nell, as well as the trio WANTED, the quartet Sweet Sorrow, and Lee Yoong Jin, the female half of the duo Casker. The principal track on Epik High's fourth full-length album, Remapping the Human Soul, is called Fan for "Fanatic" and comes with a good touch of Epik High's unique style. Filled with 27 tracks, fans can look forward to the ultimate Epik High experience.

wth? how is that possible when one of the members of WANTED is dead? I thought the group ended after the car crash they had with Dong Bang Shin Ki, could somebody tell me wth is goin on and what track number they are on?

Guest pinochio

could someone PM their newest album pls??cause sendspace dosen't work for me so if it could be with something else i would be very grateful to you,i really want to hear their album but the days pasted and i could't cause of sendspace

or maybe somebody knows a CB that have it

question bout Epik High's new album, in the album info from yesasia is says:

wth? how is that possible when one of the members of WANTED is dead? I thought the group ended after the car crash they had with Dong Bang Shin Ki, could somebody tell me wth is goin on and what track number they are on?

they are coming back this year, well I guess two of them are. I don't know if they had added a new member or not.

I read on z-degrees that their album should be out in march or april, forgot which.