Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest tinenapay

i heard epik high was going to disband... is that true? i so hope NOT! i love epik high.. they're music is different and they're really talented people. all their songs are amazing! GO EPIK HIGH! :D :D

i share your sentiments.

read about the 'disband' issue in popseoul too. hope it won't happen. the music biz badly needs artists with versatility like Epik High.

Guest azurewinds

Hey i'm a new Epik High listener... i love 'love love love'. hehe. any nice songs from them that u guys can recommend? smth i'll immediately love... yeah. thx!!

That's the first song that introduced me to Epik High's music. It was featured in the LG Shine commercial featuring Kim Tae-hee =). If you liked Love Love Love and if you're looking for something you will like immediately, I would recommend, Fly (Vol.3 - Swan Songs), Fan (Vol.4 - Remapping the Human Soul - Disc 2 - The Heart), Fly (Remix) (Hidden Track) (Vol.4 - Remapping the Human Soul - Disc 2 - The Heart), Be (Vol.5 Pieces, Part One), One feat. Ji Sun (Vol.5 Pieces, Part One), Umbrella feat. Younha (Vol.5 Pieces, Part One), 당신의 조각들 feat. Ji Sun (Your Pieces) (Vol.5 Pieces, Part One), B-Side 02 One (Planet Shiver Remix) (Vol.5 Pieces, Part One), Love Love Love (Astronica Remix) (Repackaged Vol.5 - Breakdown), Butterfly Effect (LOVESCREAM - EP), Fallin' (LOVESCREAM - EP), 1분 1초 feat. Taru (LOVESCREAM - EP), 1825 (Paper Cranes) (LOVESCREAM - EP)

Side-note: But I recommend all their albums. They're great, but require you to be open to their experimental style with their sound. You might like the song Music feat. K.Will. You should YouTube it. Also, Younha feat. Tablo - 기억 (Rap Mix) and Clazziquai feat. Tablo - Love Mode. I hope this helps. This will keep you occupied in the months to come. Remember these are just a some songs I've suggested, there's still a WHOLE lot more out there. YouTube Epik High!

Guest SKTT1 VanBuren

Taru~ she's from The Melody, right?

http://www.myspace.com/tarupastel :D

:o those are the headphones tablo was wearing when he was doing the broadcast with minwoo and hoi right?

yep yep =) I think it's pretty interesting how they feature indie/alternative/pop rock/etc. singers into their songs, with the likes of YounHa and JiSun especially.

*another long time lurker*

I don't know about the others :unsure: but for me, the most emotional would be these two:

I heard Tablo cried when performing "Dangshineun Jodakgeul (Pieces of You)" ft. JiSun at their concert but apparently there is no clip to be evidence of the emotional burst. I would love to see it (not to see Tablo cry but I wanna see it being performed; it's one of my faves as well ^^;;).

as for best live...? I think they're ALWAYS the best when live, XD;; so I can't choose any haha

--

and wow, they're having another concert that I can't go to :tears:

Try this link

http://video.naver.com/2008092810383542479

It's in 3 parts ...takes forever to load...but should be worth the effort. :)

can't view the vid from naver :(

do u have any idea if this video is available in youtube?

If you're seeing that message with F5 come up instead of the clips....then try copying and pasting the URL straight to the address bar rather than linking. Just tried that now and it worked for me.

So far I've not seen this clip on youtube. Hope it works for you....part 3 is well worth watching. :)

Guest rainonme

i love epik highhhh~~~ their new album rox...

sorry i'm too lazy to backtrack but could someone post up the english lyrics/trans for their song, 1 Minute 1 Second;

I would love to know what the song means. Thanks so much in advance!

can't view the vid from naver :(

do u have any idea if this video is available in youtube?

me neither wuaa T_T part 2 was okay but part 1 and part 3 didn't work no matter how long i waited for it to upload T_T ..

but still;

Try this link

http://video.naver.com/2008092810383542479

It's in 3 parts ...takes forever to load...but should be worth the effort. :)

THANKS FOR THE LINK!! =D

.. i hope someone uploads it in youtube or sumthing -sigh-

Guest tinenapay

oh my!!! i feel frustrated that it's not in English. really really want it :(

Guest wassereis

^

^ omfg, I feel like spazzing and pressing random keys.

I ordered it at gmarket (even though it's quite expensive with the shipping ㅠㅠ) and they send it, now I'm waiting for it to arrive. ㅠㅠ

ah~ this pics are really... ... come fast! DX

lol, I like the drawing he made :'D

Guest melodygreenleaf

Blonote is a little snippet Tablo writes everyday during his radio show.

I'll be finishing them in random order at whatever free time I have, so check back often ^^

NOTE: I will NOT be doing the ones in which Tablo quotes another person/source.

And no, these were not hand written by Blo but by a PD.

All of the pictures come with this message

Tablo and the Dreaming Radio,

Blonote.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/radio/fm4u/dream

Done: 123

Update: Added twenty-seven more. Very proud of myself. xD

I also went back and redid around 80 blonotes because I realized cyworld resizes them. Having some blonotes one size and others another really, really annoyed perfectionist me.

A few of my favorite:

081001.jpg

081006.jpg

081015.jpg

081019.jpg

081031.jpg

Rest here:

Blonotes

christmas party~ ...one month before christmas?

cr; hiphopplaya

mirri? XDDD

The text is exactly the same as the text in the poster for last year's party. xD

"Epik High Miri [early] Christmas party which Tablo got the wrong date for"

Guest yukihira

^ I really like the last one!

thank you!

I got a question:

I'm thinking about buying LOVESCREAM, what is included (a poster or something)

I know about the booklet, just asking...