Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest ohpilot

hey! there's this song that Tablo did with Bobby Kim. I'm not so sure if the title is Follow Your Soul.

http://www.imeem.com/people/hzDC6pW/music/...o_of_epik_high/ <---you may listen to the song here

does anyone have the lyrics (korean or romanized) to that?? please help! (i know, i'm desperate :( )

is it this:

http://kr.blog.yahoo.com/gksmfql83/1622.html?p=1 ?

Guest peachy112girl

hello :)

i was just wanting to know what is the name of the guy that acts in their mv of fan, i know the girl is Honey Lee, but the buy is cute too :D

Please reply or om me, because i really wanna know his name :)

Just wanted to correct you, the girl in the Fan MV isn't Honey Lee. Her name is Lee Eun Sung. :D

Guest azurewinds

hi, this may not be the place, but i've dled some recent epik high performances in .ts and would like to convert it into .avi. does anyone know what reliable program i can use to do this?

Guest yukihira

I'm really excited about Tablo's book! I really want to order it (but I live in the US.)

I got a small question, in Girl Rock (from Remapping the Human Soul) who's the guy singing in the chorus....I remember someone said it was actually DJ Tukutz but I'm not sure....

Guest jrockboogie123

um I'm sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know how I could watch Tablo's radio live?

I've been Googleing it like crazy but I can't find an answer XD.

Thanks in advance!

Guest astrosexxy

^ register for an MBC account and download their mini player (or watch it on the bloradio site) :)

i put together a small tutorial ages ago, but i don't have the time to dig it up. sorry.

christmas party~ ...one month before christmas?

2evb8us.jpg

cr; hiphopplaya

mirri? XDDD

Guest loveAmore

Does anyone have the translations to "The Future"?

I LOVE that song right now :)

Come respect me

If you don't trust me come test me

Epik high babyy! <3

Guest wassereis

http://i36.tinypic.com/2evb8us.jpg

cr; hiphopplaya

mirri? XDDD

'the christmas party tablo couldn't fix the date for'? (or sth like that) lol

lol, thought that too. either mirri is a typo or it's epik-high poemism(?)

too bad korea is so far away ): really would like to see that.

Does anyone have the translations to "The Future"?

found it there: moogledesu.wordpress.com

Guest Roxelana

Hey i'm a new Epik High listener... i love 'love love love'. hehe. any nice songs from them that u guys can recommend? smth i'll immediately love... yeah. thx!!

Ahh EPIK HIGH <3

I really need to get my hands on a copy of LoveScream.

And Tablo's book, apparently he wrote a book right?

But i heard it's in Korean. I hope/wish that he publishes one in English, cos i'd so totally read it.

I don't want Epik High to split up, ever <3

Guest Norainu

http://i36.tinypic.com/2evb8us.jpg

cr; hiphopplaya

mirri? XDDD

helloo~ first time posting here, long time lurker though,

Tablos mirri christmas just made me LOL so hard,

because "mirri" is actually finnish word for cat and a slang word for...uhm...how should I put it...womans 'private part' xDD

sorry totally random ^^'

Guest nonwinky

i think mirri = 미리 in korean, which means "ahead of time"

so they mean like... early christmas, which would explain the date of the event lol

Can someone post Epik High's best live performance like most emotional & etc? Thanks!

*another long time lurker*

I don't know about the others :unsure: but for me, the most emotional would be these two:

I heard Tablo cried when performing "Dangshineun Jodakgeul (Pieces of You)" ft. JiSun at their concert but apparently there is no clip to be evidence of the emotional burst. I would love to see it (not to see Tablo cry but I wanna see it being performed; it's one of my faves as well ^^;;).

as for best live...? I think they're ALWAYS the best when live, XD;; so I can't choose any haha

--

and wow, they're having another concert that I can't go to :tears:

Guest rach1rur3

i heard epik high was going to disband... is that true? i so hope NOT! i love epik high.. they're music is different and they're really talented people. all their songs are amazing! GO EPIK HIGH! :D :D

Guest astrosexxy

^it's only a rumour. please don't bring rumours into the forums, please don't help spreading them, and please read the signature rules!

Can someone post Epik High's best live performance like most emotional & etc? Thanks!

..... tablo and tukutz' noraebangs. :D live, right? and there's lots of happy!

Hey i'm a new Epik High listener... i love 'love love love'. hehe. any nice songs from them that u guys can recommend? smth i'll immediately love... yeah. thx!!

all of their albums, really. listen through them all with an open mind. :)

helloo~ first time posting here, long time lurker though,

Tablos mirri christmas just made me LOL so hard,

because "mirri" is actually finnish word for cat and a slang word for...uhm...how should I put it...womans 'private part' xDD

LOLOLOLOL I KNEW I RECOGNIZED IT. *is half-finnish but doesn't speak a word of the language*

i think mirri = 미리 in korean, which means "ahead of time"

so they mean like... early christmas, which would explain the date of the event lol

that makes a lot of sense. thank you :D!

M performing masquerade on bloradio

2:07 >> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!