LSY - Lalala--*

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker

lee soo young; redo/fullsong.

>lalala~

Had some spare time today, so I decided to give this song another try. My Korean still isn't great, but I think it's improved a bit (yay for kdramas XD) I even took the time to sing the full song =] Even though it isn't perfect yet.

Please listen :) and feedback is muchly appreciated, as always!

Thanks for stopping by <3

Guest Aquarius

Haha, Actually I've just visited your SC and hear your song before reading here, Is it cool? Ah, can i share your song with my friends?

You have a beautiful voice. 'Lalala' is one of my favorite songs; I've been listening to your clip for the past hour or so. :lol: I'm not much of a singer myself so I don't have anything constructive to say, but I do have one thing to comment on! I really love how your voice kind of draws me in and continues to tug at my attention throughout the duration of the song (if that makes any sense). You crescendo/decrescendo very effectively, and I think that's why your singing has such an attention-grabbing/keeping feel to it. :D

Guest luvjunjin0819

I LOVE YOUR VOICE LISA!! :blush:

Since I can never say anything negative/constructive about ur clips cuz I find them darn-near-PERFECT, I shall shut up now....except, I do hear that ur Korean is getting better, YAYYY!

~Tab ;)

I like how clear your voice is recorded in this version. But I feel like you're holding back your voice... and there were a few parts where it sounds like you were going out of breath. In all honesty, I like the first version you did better. I thought it was great! Your voice was free and smooth flowing. It felt like you enjoyed singing it more in version 1. It didn't sound as restrictive as in this version. Although the strength in your voice has obviously improved, it sounded like you were concentrating too much on pronunciation instead of relaxing and letting the emotion in your voice flow out. Then again, like I commented about the other one... I can't tell if you're pronouncing it wrong anyways. All I can concentrate on is your voice itself.

So I think you just need to relax your voice a bit. Sing with the same strength, but more emotion and less emphasis on meter. I dunno, I'm not even sure if I'm making much sense. Anyways, I hope I don't sound too critical or anything. Like I said, I think you did an awesome job in version 1. :sweatingbullets:

Thumbs up for both clips. (: I liked how close your voice was (mixed in x:.) The bridge was well done. Lots of emotion and dramatic emphasis (throughout the whole song, but it was really nice during the climax.) Your last, last lalala's were uber hot and strong. Impressive. Love your voice. (:

\\your Lullaby will always be my favorite clip. haha Just clicked on it to listen again. Someday I'm going to cry listening to it. T.t;v<3

Guest Sakura Li

I gotta agree that I favor your first recording than your second. I'm not sure why exactly but I like the R&B style you had in the 1st one.

I frankly thought that you concentrated more on the techniques than the pronounciation because you were slurring in some parts but it got better along the way.

Good job! ^^

Guest Muddie Murda

I so love your voice. I loved your first version more though. I have it on my mp3 player and listen to it daily. tee-hee...^_^

Guest EvaxTvxQ

ok YOUR VOICE IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL...imma download it..x] i love it so much...u sing soooo gooood!! i mean flawless!!!!!

Guest tinasarangg

noooo T_T soundclick isn't working right now.

i'll come back in a bit :(

EDIT

hi again ^^*

this version is nice...but i liked your first one better. i felt as if your voice was stronger in that one...i liked how you added a bit of lee sooyoung's singing style in the first one. flawless and beautiful as usually ^^*

come back and post more clips soon ^^*

lisa~ hmm the beginning seemed off.. and there are parts that seem forced or you struggle at.. more noticeable than other clips imo. but regardless, its ur voice that i like so <3

Ohh, I used to like this song a lot. :)

i dont like the way you sing~

but hey many people do so whatever

regardless, good job ^^

^ I somewhat agree. (no offense though ^^" i still like you :D)

I just don't think your voice really worked with this kind of song. It's not strong enough. And it sounds like you're straining a lot.

However, I like it better when you sing Japanese songs. You have a more of a Jpop kind of voice I guess (in my opinion). :P And I think it sounds better when you sing like soft and slower songs (ballads?). :)

But you still did this song pretty good. It's not like I would've done any better. :P

Archived