At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

Guest Dora tahlia

Could you show me how to navigate it since I keep getting redirected to pudding.kr/face and it's just the iPhone app ):

Unless this is only an iPhone app o.o I can't use it with just the Internet?

The pic of a girl that says 99.5% click above in that red box(it says Go)

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutiedee1989

This thread is so cool..

So everyone what do you ythink I resMemble with then? kekekeke^^

My cousin said that I resemble to SNSD's Taeyeon but..mmmm.... :unsure:

So let me hear from you guys.. kekekekeke~~

34179407570821870568206.th.jpg

photo604.th.jpg

16245124731515190915003.th.jpg

Guest lovethemuzik

When I was younger I used to look like Britney Spears but now I don't really look like any celebrity o.o oh well.

Guest Halmonii

Not at my best, but I do resemble Micky Yoochun and of course his look-alike from Ze:a, which isn't flattering because I'm a girl, so either I look boyish or they're girly looking, and I believe it's the latter. 

Guest keikeikhang

At my BEST? Hmm.. People have told me that I look like Jaejoong. Like.. a lot of people. Haha. I don't really see it though. Maybe it's just my hair.

Guest oopyecoj

When I had shorter hair I used to get Gigi Leung ALL THE TIME

But I really don't think so... I still get it sometimes now but rarely, since I grew my hair back out.

Guest PrettyJiwon

i went on that pudding paran thing and it says I look most like Lee hong ki and on another one Edison Chen. I have bigger eyes than both of them :/

I keep getting Jungshin chingoo (from CN Blue) on pudding... I think it's b/c of my eyes that pop out and my big nose... I'm a girl btw -_-;

Guest xxxjarjarbinxxx

ehh i dont know why but people say I look like sohee (wonder girls) she's so cute but i think we look reaaally different.

i mean i have a high bridged nose, and her lips are pouty :) and my friends were like "you sorta look like her but with bigger eyes...much bigger"

LOL which doesnt seem like i look like her ==

Archived