At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brownieZ

I've been told I look like Jessica Jung.. xD I don't really see it though, shes 10000x prettier than me @_@

jessica9.jpg

68d28d32fbac90_full.jpg

You look like her>.<It's just the face shape that's a little different^..^

Guest dottywestlove

all my friends say i look like a white version of jessica :P im only half asian but i think we do look some what alike.... do we? http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=11169881

Guest elley_max

Barbie Hsu

too bad she's so plain looking. :unsure:

Really?? i find her absolutely gorgeous and graceful, you're so lucky if you look like her^^

all my friends say i look like a white version of jessica :P im only half asian but i think we do look some what alike.... do we? http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=11169881

thats a pic of Jessica only?

I've gotten Yoon Eun Hee, Rain, Lee Jun Ki, Yehsung, and Big S before...yeah don't see how since none of those look a like. However, IMO I look a lot like Sze92.

Guest dottywestlove

thats a pic of Jessica only?

I've gotten Yoon Eun Hee, Rain, Lee Jun Ki, Yehsung, and Big S before...yeah don't see how since none of those look a like. However, IMO I look a lot like Sze92.

i kno.. but i theres my profile pic u can use to compare the pics :)

Guest Redwarrior

I don't think I resemble any celebrity but here goes:

img02232h.jpg

The One beside me is my mom. I'm in the Yellow dress

img02902.jpg

img04252.jpg

I did go to a salon to take pictures...so I guess the pictures from the shoot are me at my best but I'd like to see who I look like without makeup...I'll probably post those pictures later.

Guest i3izkit12

I get told I look like tablo every other week by random korean girls but I swear I have no idea what they're talking about...

Guest KS8745SJ

I get told I look like tablo every other week by random korean girls but I swear I have no idea what they're talking about...

Guest chrystalx

I've heard people say I look like Solbi... but I'm hoping they mean pre-surgery lol.

200812010808591001_1.jpg

But I've also heard Uee and Oh Ji Eun:

as_uee1_200907071.jpg

2009122600020_0.jpg

Guest alilies

someone told me i looked like moon geun young. but i don't see it... she's so skinny and small!!! (and well, i'm not hahahaha)

Guest SHINeeStars223

Okay, so I don`t know if this belongs here or not, but I looked at this thread

And like I seriously thought .___.

The only thing I could think of was that I have dimples that look like Shin MinAh`s ~

I honestly have no idea what else besides that haha ~ Someone mind telling me? xD

I don`t really see my resemblance to any celebrities sadly, at least not that I can think of o.o

Here are some recent pictures:

DeepAqua.jpg

Blue.jpg

I`m super curious(: Thanks!~

Archived