At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

Guest soompier1

Any asian celebrity with a bowl cut, or the preferred term 'straight fringe' I apparently resemble. It's because a bowl cut erm I mean straight fringe takes up a lot of the face.

1zc1puq.jpgrainie-yang-pic-0004.jpg

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aikogranados

I get a LOT that I look like Vanessa Hudgens o.O its crazy hehehe I don't think i do but i get it a lot o.O

(I don't like her very much either...)

and sometimes I get that I look like Park Gyuri (which I dont see) when I don't have makeup on:

pg_profile.jpg

and most of the time i get that i look like a Mexican version of Ayumi Hamasaki

medium_ayumi_20hamasaki_20_106_.gif

(which I love cuz she's my FAVORITE! - might be that I try to replicate her style sometimes? And makeup)

I don't see it much, but Depending on the angle of the picture, I see it in the eyes maybe?

22172_260915092191_701427191_3178746_6292385_n.jpg

(Dont make fun of me :( I really like it when I get that I look like Ayumi, DONT DESTROY MY DREAMS!!! lol jk)

Guest likelovers

At best, Taemin. (My friend actually told me this xD)

But only when I'm laughing candidly. Can't find pics of that but I tried my best to find pictures from when I had straight bangs...

nzfx5l.jpg

Damn I liked these pictures, but putting them next to Taemin makes me feel ugly l:

My friend's mom told me I reminded her of Han Hyo Joo, but I think she was just being nice ):

• 3 months later...
Guest _FOBchink

I think the closest I can get it SoHee from Wonder Girls.

On a good day at least. XD

Chubby cheeks, baby face. >w<

Especially in here:

cute-so-hee-wonder-girls-pictures.jpg

Sorry for big picture. D:

Guest 00sweetmelodys

Some people have said that I look like Seohyun from SNSD because of my big eyes and nose shape.

Except, I have dimples :P

Guest lamperouge

I've been told multiple times that I look like Soo Young of SNSD which I love because I think she's super pretty. 8)

If only my height could also resembles hers also.... I'm like 8cm shorter |DD

Guest reyfrancisj

Lots of people told me I look like one of the guys in F4 when I had longer hair.. Taiwanese version, but then again I was like.. eww XD no way

Guest Misoneism

People tell me all the time how much i look alike hayley williams from paramore.

Sometimes they even tell me i copy her looks.which is so wrong since i didnt know who she is when my style started growing.but yea..i find one picture scary alike one of mine.

Thats her [What a horrible picture of her xD]

tumblr_kw9qi4ST0W1qazwjio1_500.jpg

Me. [Horrible picture of me. lol]

4ommgw1nuyjt.jpg

Yes,i know.

Guest Exquoise

I don't remember anyone telling me which famous person I look like...I cant find anyone who I look like either. at my best, maybe kim yuna?? haha i wish

Guest iLuvreYou

I've been told that i slightly resemble Song hye kyo , but with darker skin. I quite like this compliment because I think she's lovely!

Guest Salt

Two of my friends agreed I look like Jamie Chung:

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh148/S...fes-11th-yo.jpg

One of my other (asian) friends gave me this picture of Ayumi Lee for "celebrity doppelganger week" on facebook:

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh148/S...ayumi-lee11.jpg

And ton of people said it looked exactly like me, they thought that it actually was me, it would be me in a few years, ect..

LOL I guess I do kinda look like her. My nose looks nothing like their's though loools. xd

Guest agentdevil5656

Eh.. Ive been told Park Shin Hye and Gong Minji and CL X____X

Of course thats only on Youtube though ahahahaaaa

My friends thinks I dont look like anybody

Guest Valnity

:lol: guy friend said i look like an uglified Shin Se Kyung - disappointingly, i don't think i look like her. at all...'sides the fact she's a girl and asian too! LOL. plus she's too beautiful >_<

(funny, he named me after her too 'cause I couldn't figure out a korean name for myself)

ValOne.jpgValerie2-1.jpg

Guest KaiLien

My HK friends told me I look like Karena Lam. I was so flattered! I think it's cause I kinda have a long face. Anyways, it really made my day! :)

Guest Xephera

myheritage.com says I resemble Ayumi hamasaki. I can't get the video to show on here but It shows on my blogspot on the bottom X_X

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pimmie

Koreans say I look like Park Shinhye and/or Yoon Eunhye. I seriously don't see the similarities, but I don't know, I get it a lot :/

Archived