At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LibraZebra

I don't think I look like any celebrities that I know lol.

I've been told that in some photos I look like Miranda Cosgrove (girl on iCarly & Drake and Josh) though :P

• 1 month later...
Guest I AM MOJO JOJO

My family says i look like this filipino celeb, but i've never heard of her LOOL until my cousins told me about her . Iyv Villania ?

here's a picture of her :

http://www.pep.ph/images/gallery/2-May-200...5/181cf8250.jpg

heres a picture of me :

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...8_8215357_n.jpg

i can kind of see it:/ but not really. what do you guys think ? :P

sorry for the big pictures D;

I think you look like Ha Ji Won!

ha_ji_won-200904260952072.jpgHa-Ji-won.jpg

Guest xspringrollsx

Everyone on facebook is doing this "doppelganger" thing. Where they put their display picture of someone they look like.

I was wondering if I look like anyone?

r01kat.jpg

lol I can't think of a celebrity that I look like tbh ): I'm not really good at these kinds of things;;

My friend once told me I look like Angelica Lee (I love her movies ; A; ). I think once or twice someone said I looked like Younha in my pictures lolidek D: I think it was just the hair a while ago. Younha is too gorgeous, I can only wish I looked like her.

Also those face analyzer thingamabobbers often tell me I look like someone Japanese :|?

Idk, maybe you guys can tell me? lol

NGL.jpg

082309.jpg

lalala.jpg

hurhur.

also I have a friend who looks SO MUCH like Leighton Meester omgosh ): she's so pretty jealousss.

Guest BoomBoomAfridi

iyagi, i dunno, but you are so cute! you look kind of like Audrey Hepburn in that last pic..

Wait, lemme show u:

See? i know she has lots of makeup on, and you don't but otherwise..

halsman-philippe-audrey-hepburn-2409705.jpg

Audrey_Hepburn_1957.jpg

Guest sourelectric

HAHAH everyone got pretty people

SOMEONE told me i looked like the EDNA from the INCREDIBLES animation.. booooo!

I wore glasses, i had black hair and ... i was shortest in the school.That was back when i was in year 9

that deemed me to be the fierce lady Edna from the incredibles( the fashion designer woman)

Hahahahahahahhah

ive heard that i look like a whole lot of different celebs combined into one

ppl have said that wen i get double eyelids(mostly cos im reallllyyy tired) they look like go soyoung

and ive also heard kan miyeon and yuri from snsd

Guest fierrry

Sometimes when I am super delusional I think I look like Jessica Biel. I have the lips of Angelina Jolie, and occasionally people tell me my big smile reminds me of Jessica Alba.

But that is on a spectacularly magical day. Most days I look like your typical Asian girl (with big pouty lips).

-_-

iyagi, i dunno, but you are so cute! you look kind of like Audrey Hepburn in that last pic..

Wait, lemme show u:

See? i know she has lots of makeup on, and you don't but otherwise..

%7Boption%7Dhalsman-philippe-audrey-hepburn-2409705.

%7Boption%7DAudrey_Hepburn_1957.jpg

BAWW I <3 AUDREY HEPBURN. ; w;

That's a huge compliment lol thank you!

ever since that whole "find your lookalike" group on facebook started my friends have been trying to find people's doppelgangers hahaha. my friend was looking through google images with the search "korean actress" cause she was looking for one that looked like me and she showed me this picture of park shin hye:

ei080305006.jpg

i don't see it but i wish...hahah

i've never seen any celebrity in myself before

Archived