At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheetoswitmayo

I get asked if i'm Egyptian a lot, especailly at ren fairs or by random weridos. I've been compared to Michelle Branch, Cher, random people.

389164-150230-tura-satana_large.jpg - Tura Satana

I used to kinda dress like her in highschool, but no massive cleavage and I believe I have a prettier face (no disrespect to her). I actually meet her and sat behind her during a Midnight Screening of her movie, PussyCat Kill Kill. She's really funny, and also kinda lazy. She gained a lot of weight, I mean she is HUGE now. She actually had some other girl she was with pick up her big bucket of popcorn off the floor for her because she was too lazy. The girl herself even give her a weird look. It was epic.

People have said countless times, that I resemble Rick Yun , aka Johnny Tran.

Also, not sure who I resemble these days, because of the change in hair.. lol.

closeup.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

Guest balloono

i tried face recognition with several webcam pics i just took

it doesnt work well...

i got terrence howard almost in all of them, steven chow, and even ayumi hamasaki several times lol

who do i resemble?

ppl keep telling me that i look like hyori when i smile/laugh. hyori tend to have rly small eyes when she smiles :P

and sometimes my friends are like : "hey, do see something ?? how many fingers ? "

haha.

Archived