At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest karebearr

hahas, at my best i'd look like a mix of Tae Yeon and Jessica from SNSD, only tanner and with long hair ._______., i wish i was paler...

Guest duonganhng90

My mom and cousins after watching East Of Eden said that I look like Lee Yeon Hee..hahaha.. and my friends say that I have the smiling eyes like Lee Hyori. I think that's true cause I have double eyed lids eyes but when I smile, I have single eyed lids..^^, you can't see my eyes when I smile lol..!!

Guest oopyecoj

A lot of people have told me I look like.. Gigi Leung? My mom, and some of my relatives and even my friend's parents. Even a few random store clerks / waiters have said so.

I really don't think so though ;; I think it's kinda annoying when people tell me that.

But I think it's cause I have big eyes, or maybe a similar eye shape? And I used to have short hair.

673362_17897442e188a4sv27k904.JPG

^^ got bored so thought I would give it a go. it say's that I have 80% alike-ness with song hye kyo :D

WOOOAH! You could be Utada Hikaru's younger sister or something XD

Guest natsurei

I've been told I look a lot like Yamapi (Yamamini coopera Tomohisa).

No joke. And I'm a GIRL. HAHAHA.

But I'm girly-er now, so probably not anymore.

Even that website, myheritage.com tells me I look like Yamapi like 90%.

6255_1153134241986_1636560038_418431_5542764_n.jpg

my boyfriend pointed out, once he reminded me of that girl:

vncnqx.jpg

My mom tells me how I looked a bit like Kim Tae Hee when I was younger.

As for now, I still look a bit like some Hong Kong actress from a long time ago. I have no clue who it is (she passed away), but apparently I look like her enough to make my mom and relatives think I resemble her. They say that she is insanely pretty, but I am not pretty.

Some of my friends and random people think I look like Tiffany from SNSD, and Jeon Hye Bin. I look like neither!

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

I've heard (in order most to least)

- Kristin Kreuk ive heard many a time. Also, on that myheritage thing, I Almost akways get her as my first match.

- All my Japanese friends say I look like Rosa Kato.

- A few said I look like Leah Dizon (yay! the best one I think.)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest patak.ulan

my brother and one of my friends told me i look like ha ji won. i don't really think we look alike. maybe because of the facial expressions (?)

2ronvw2.jpg

Guest picobot

I don't know who this is, but my friend had this as his Facebook profile picture for a while and a lot of people asked why he had a picture of me as his profile picture. It's probably some random girl he found off the Internet.

n1669590151_30055345_1450.jpg

This is me.

4236_195941790703_500610703_6867641_1100939_n.jpg

Sry for huge pics.

Anyone have any idea where the image is from?

I used to work at Target and people would go up to me and say that I looked like the Asian girl from Knocked up. I found it so offensive because the only resemblance were my thick rimmed glasses and that I was Asian.

gu hara from kara :)

20090611_top10females_hara2.jpg

my ex-boyfriend and current boyfriend said they started dating me bc gu hara is their esanghyung (korean for 'ideal type') lol

but i do not have her crazy 20 inch waist :o mine's 24 :(

i think it's bc we're both pale, long hair, the eyes, the nose, and body figure...

Archived