Take Me Or Leave Me {Rent}

Guest jambalayaluv6486

Guest jambalayaluv6486

one shot..;;;
i wasn't able to do anything with singing because of school (=__=) and tests, but i just got my mic back from a friend who borrowed it, and i had some free time.. =)

so this is Take Me Or Leave Me from RENT!

i've been obsessing about this movie for the past week =D i only sang through this one once, so i know it's kind of messy and not-so-good; after finals i plan to shape it up =] and i only sang maureen's part, because i honestly don't remember joanne's lyrics and i dont think my voice is good enough for her amazing part ><::: since it's really soulful and deep...hopefully sometime i'll get someone to do a collaboration with me......??

i know i rushed in several places, my mic isn't really that good...but hopefully you'll bear with me =/ please leave comments!

omggg i could not to maureen's part.. i'll do joanne's part for you ^^

Your vibratto is wayy too fast and forced, which makes your singing sound uneven. AND MORE POWER! When I sang this song.... I gave it my alllllllllllll ~~ :P Some parts sound superb! But I believe more attitude and power is definitely needed ^^;;

It's a pretty hard song. So, good job! :D

Guest kaedul

haha i <333 this movie too :D

anyway you did a really good job~

if you would like, i have the instrumental to this song (got it just 2 days ago) so pm me and ill send you a link or something

cant wait to hear it mixed later on :D

Guest nahnsaemi

ohhh i love ur voice...

but very unstable in this song~ but regardless good job cause this song is hard to sing.

may i ask where u got hte instrumental~? ^^;;

Archived