[N.G] Kissed By You

jenny

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest faded_x_memories

awww.. how sweet!! i love it when Yuhwan is always there for her. lol really? they do talk the same language but then Mandarin speak softer than Cantonese. that what my mom said. lol. awww really? that's good to hear. gosh, i wish i have a boyfriend that is nice but then i'm scared to get hurt again. so now i'm only "checking out" this one senior guy. I wish he was my boyfriend but then i don't know him and he doesn't know me but knows my friends. plus i only get to see him 2 more months left before he goes to college. so whatever. xD i'm confusing you right? you should! you have to cancel your stupid schedule!! ^o^ you have to support him! you're his girlfriend woman! and wow! how cool! i wish i could play a sport but then i'm soo lazy. xP so i'm like a computer/singing/reading nerd/dork. LOL. i swear now i'm doing multiple tasking over my spring break and i'm soo lazy to do them. boo hoo. xD did your one anniversary past yet?? :o you better tell when is it! maybe i'll tell your boyfriend some super nice things. ;D post soon

Guest Korean_Girl92

Hello~ New Reader~

Yuhwan and Yekyung are a cute couple. So is Woori and Kyunghee. ^______________^

Can I be on the PM list, if there is one~??? Thanks~ And please update soon.

Guest tainted.skies

oh god, i didn't reply? i swear i did! O_O ahh, it's so sadddddd ._.; i feel sad for yekyung she has so many fears!! Wah, at least she has YuHwan there for her~ ^^ Thanks for the PM!

NEW READER!

This fic certainly got me going. I was up til 12 reading it, attepting to finish, but my mum told me i had to go to bed.. But I finished it today, so thats ok ^^

POST SOON!

Guest smiile

i never replied here in a while :/

lol sorry :) anyways yuhwan is wayyy too cute<33

hes such a good bf.

soo.. is that movie/picture she was seeing an imagination/dream/nightmare?

update soon

Guest winta

awww she's so weak now >.< but woah it traumitized her that bad O_o i wanna know more then !!

awww how nice is yuhwan x3

another cliffhanger TT_TT cant wait to read more !

btw happy belated easter XD i got 2 big easter eggs and 5 small ones the big ones i didnt even touch @_@ scared i'll get fat how many did you get x3?

Guest SHINHWA ILOVEU

aww this story is so good! i love it. its really good. hope you come back and post more soon. i cant wait to read more. =]

Guest on3derful

wheee two chapters (:

whhy would she go into the closet if she was scared..that foool -__-

and the fact that yuhwan let her tsk tsk.. didnt he know she doesnt like being in dark places?

oooh well (: keep up the goodwork!!

Guest gracer

haha new reader!! >< lol i ditched chem hw just to finish ur reading all ur chapters LOL i couldnt stop! omg alot of times i was like OMG DAT LIL richard simmons (about da bad girls.. sorry forgot their names hehe i can never remember korean names <=] ) haha im glad she found someone she liked.. i think that if i was her, i wouldve surrendered so quickly.. i dun think i wouldve been able to handle the pressure =/

Guest jenni89

NEW READER!!!! awww i think im in love with your story the characters are soo cute and its really interesting hope you update soon cant wait till the next chapter keep up the good work

Archived