少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest Bekkychan

Chocolate was just love. :wub: I enjoyed watching it.

I loved the womanizer stage the most. The dance was really good and the singing too. I thought all of their english was really great.

Maknae playing the piano was also really beautiful, she was so pretty. I thought jazz gee was the best.

14iq42o.jpg

2uic9he.jpg

auuk29.jpg

2f099ap.jpg

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tynine

woot~~ i upped the MP4 download links of SNSD's performances! Enjoy!

SBS KJE Chocolate Performances

[MP4][090816] SNSD Adagio Cantabile & Jazz,Rock Gee (SBS KJE Chocolate)

DOWNLOAD

[MP4][090816] SNSD - Tell Me Your Wish(Genie) (SBS KJE Chocolate)

DOWNLOAD

[MP4][090816] SNSD - Womanizer (SBS KJE Chocolate)

DOWNLOAD

[MP4][090816] SNSD - Hollaback Girl (SBS KJE Chocolate)

DOWNLOAD

[MP4][090816] SNSD - Hyoyeon My Love+4 My People (SBS KJE Chocolate)

DOWNLOAD

added one more..

[MP4][090816] SNSD - Laarbasses (SBS KJE Chocolate)

DOWNLOAD

Guest miss_h

I watch the chocolate with the performance first and then save the interview for the last since I know I couldn't help but crying once I saw their interview segment.

SNSD give the best 'Gee' remake. I heard, watch and listen other artist do the 'Gee' remake but I must say this is my favorite with Seohyun on the piano. They strip the cuteness, background voice and all and just sing.

Hyo is shining all through the show. From the 'Gee Rock Ver' to her solo performance. She show her ability and diversity in dancing. Love her in orange.. She demand an attention with her simple yet strong outfit.

Seohyun become a lady in just one night (well, one mini album to be exact). SHe have that woman aura now. Maknae getting mature (I don't know how to handle this)..

Finally, the interview:

God bless these girls for their wonderful sisterhood. I cry when I saw them hugging their mom (will meet mine in a week :) )

--

BTW, can't help notice that Yoona seem untouched during the interview segment. Yes, she is moved by her sister tears and thankful for the present of Seohyun mom but I feel like there's a distance. Maybe since she never have it so she don't miss it.

That's just my opinion and me over analyzed the situation, maybe Yoona just can hold her tears good.

--

Bye.. bye.. Genie..

*now I am waiting for the full album to come out.

… After posting the links here, I’ve been staying on Youtube during the last 5 hrs to watch and replay their performances. I did know that it would be really great but all of their performances were really beyond my expectations. This is really the Girls’ Generation - with that singing and dancing – that I loved from the start. I’m so proud now. SORRY FOR A VERY LONG POST AGAIN BUT THIS CHOCOLATE WAS JUST SO SPECIAL (so I have a lot of comments)… SORRY

1. Maknae’s piano: The image of maknae besides the piano is really beautiful but I really want her to perform a more complicated/ faster piece to showcase more her skills. I know that she can do it.

2. Gee’s Jazz Version:

- Love that they put Yoona here since her voice is very suitable for sweet melody like this.

- Love their skillful harmonization. Each of their parts was beautifully done. I love how YooSun did their parts with their eyes looking at each other. Sunny’s “Oh Oh Oh Oh Yeah” <3.

3. Gee’s Rock Version: It’s simply so fun with that atmosphere.

4. Genie: The taking-off part at the beginning made the whole audiences go wild, even the ladies :P. Their voices are the best here because they overpower the background music. I can hear their LIVE voices during the chorus clearly.

5. INTERVIEW: My favorite moments:

- When KJE praised maknae’s piano skill (I think), Fany clapped her hands proudly and gave maknae a thumb up. Then maknae said st like “My skill is not that great” (or st like that), Fany shook her head and show a “No No…not like that”. She's just so proud of maknae.

- Yoona stroked Sica’s hair. YoonYul with Juliet dance. SooHyo’s fun dance. Sunny’s aeygo lesson (It seemed like that)

- I laughed a lot when the fan asked KJE to move aside so he could see Yuri :D.

6. SOSHI & MOMS (I’d already known that this would cause me teary-eyed and I’d already prepared myself… yet my tears still automatically fell… I still cry every time I watch it)

- Fany’s eyes began getting wet really soon, even before they revealed SeoHyun’s mom... then all of them …. It broke my heart seeing them trying really hard to hold back theirs tears. When maknae’s mom was revealed, all of them “burst out”… Looking at Tiffany, I really wanted to do st for her. I really appreciate HyoYeon’s care for Fany. When the mom talked about her diary for maknae, all the girls attentively listened. Hyo turned her head to check out Fany… When Fany began “U left this world b4 I have to…”, Hyo immediately cry… It’s so painful to see. My heart broke into pieces seeing how hard for Tiffany to say “U left this world b4 I have to but u gave me 8 sisters. I really wanna thank my mom and God”. (Tiffany, U R THE BEST. Thanks 4 always being so strong and optimistic. Ur 8 sisters will be by your side to help u live through all ups and downs.)

- Maknae’s mom seems really close to the girls. Thumb up to her for hugging all of them. I still feel sorry for the rest (esp. Fany) to witness this touching scene of maknae and her mom because it made them miss their moms even more... SOSHI is really professional to continue doing “Womanizer/Hollaback Girl/ Dance” after these emotional moments… So Nyuh Shi Dae, FIGHTING!!!

7. WOMANIZER

- Maknae’s outfit is very stylish. Fany’s one definitely shows off her sexiness. SooYoung’s legs!!!

- There are a couple of really SEXY DANCE moves ...haha. The way TaeYeon pulled up her T-shirt was too sexy :D.

- I love maknae’s 2 parts the most. Our fierce maknae has got some attitudes there.

- Ending is so COOL with Sooyoung’s light kick and TaeYeon’s arm around maknae’s knee.

8. HOLLABACK GIRL

- The dancing is so STRONG, SHARP & SYNCHRONIZED. YoonYul are truly the 2nd best dancers of SNSD. Sunsica’s moves are also great (Sica’s 7 yrs of training is not a joke at all). When they danced, I was afraid that 4 of them would faint because of those strong moves :lol:. Love Sunsica’s chest popping on the ground and YoonYul’s little solos <3.

- I love their attitudes in the whole performance.Sica’s intro is really hot&fierce (not girly at all like SOMEONE said few pages back).

- The singing was a little weak at some moments but it’s nothing big because the dance was too strong.

9. HYOYEON’S SOLO DANCE: I feel thankful because she finally had a chance to show off her talents again and shine. Our Dancing Queen did really well effortlessly!!! However, I still hope she could perform with a much more complicated choreography than this. (Ah, for her “My Love” dance, I had thought the dance steps were so familiar then I realized they were exactly the same as DongHae’s My Love choreography when he performed this dance in China… hehe)

10. GROUP DANCE : The choreography is not really special in my opinion but I still love it because it, again, showed their well-known super in sync group dancing. I love how they did the ending with 2 separated groups then coming together. It looked really cool…

OKIE...DONE. I love this show a lot. There were so many touching/emotional and amazing moments of our girls, where their hearts, feelings and of course, talents were all shown. Love SoShi. This Saturday is just the RIGHT DAY to end Genie promotion with such wonderful events!!! SORRY AGAIN FOR THIS LONG POST….

Guest Miitoko

The way TaeYeon pulled up her T-shirt was too sexy
sorry for cutting your post...:P

Since you mentioned it, i decided to rewatch that preformance again and LAWD~~!!!!!!! Not only Taeyeon pulled hers up, so did Sooyoung~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH~~~ I saw sooyoung bellybutton!!!!......@@@@@@@@ (is current hyperventilating...please excuse me)

Guest shadydoll

omg i honestly cried during the mother part :( i couldn't stop crying agghhh. it was such a touching moment.

everytime I watched the vid it made me cry! and I watched it 5 times meaning i cried 5 times :tears:

its hard not to cry... :(

so touching~ *sniffs.. grabs a tissue*

i think we should show these videos to the antis that believe they have no talent, because seriously, even somebody that despises SNSD will have to admit they were amazing in these performances.

i mean, they really blew me away.... like really...

they all dance and sing so well... i already knew that, but after watching this, i just really feel like they do belong in SM and that their training was real.

they deserve to be called the #1 girl group of korea because honestly, they were amazing and they are so talanted. not only that, but their personalities are fun, and they're down to earth and real people, as you can see through their emotional interview.

those kinds of people are very hard to find these days.. now it's confirmed that SM entertainment chooses the best people to be in their company. the girls are no exception, they're just too amazing for words! saying that they're gorgeous, fantastic, and amazing is like the understatement of the year. oh, and sexica is too gorjess for her own good. ^^''

Guest crazyfrog

I'd better put all the links here again. Thanks Prot0980 a lotttttttttttttt.. There is still one more link I think.

SNSD - WOMANIZER @ CHOCOLATE (090816)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgGKx127TIE

SNSD - TELL ME YOUR WISH (GENIE) [CHOCOLATE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asGgXcsoswc...feature=channel

090816 SNSD 'Hollaback Girl' (Chocolate)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHclriaH2Pc

090816 SNSD 'Laarbasses' (Chocolate)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sWQbmLHOnM

090816 SNSD Hyoyeon 'My Love+4 My People' (Chocolate)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nIZaaaSOKA

090816 SNSD 'Adagio Cantabile' &'Jazz,Rock Gee' (Chocolate)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wmBgzNUaTc

Cr: Prot0980

awesome, so awesome.

loved all the perfs. but one of the staudouts for me was Sunny, both in the hollaback girl performance and the jazz Gee version. I didn't realise, but she pulls off the hip hop look and feel really well, and her high notes in jazz Gee was just love. Yuri and Hyoyeon were awesome as usual. I love seeing Hyo dance, she's so in the zone when she dances.

also Seohyun was so pretty playing the piano! =D

Guest x_JiEun_x

on soshified it says snsd is going to be on inkigayo tomorrow. is that true? wasn't it their goodbye stage last week on inkigayo?

Guest kevcozha

As far as I'm concerned Genie promotion is over.

They already had their goodbye stage last week at Inkigayo.

Also congrats to soshified for passing 1,000,000 posts.

A major accomplishment.

on soshified it says snsd is going to be on inkigayo tomorrow. is that true? wasn't it their goodbye stage last week on inkigayo?

i did a check on SSF~~ it seems that SSF puts inkigayo perf at today schedule...

does anyone have any idea??? didnt they have their goodbye perf last weekk

thank you!!!

Guest cookievang

aww the chocolate show was GREAT.

The girls did sooo amazing in everything. Hyo Yeon was BEAUTIFUL and freaking amazing..

I love the way she moves heckkk yes.

sooo can someone translate to me what TIFFANY WAS SAYING WHILE SHE WAS CRYING..?

Guest jingaling.

according to their official website, they don't have inkigayo listed for tomorrow.

the chocolate performances were awesome. womanizer was sexy but i couldn't really hear their own voices. hollaback girl, lol replaced the bad words with ha? xD oh i wished the jazz version of gee would've been longer. sunsica's voices<3 and yoona's voice when she sang 'no, no, no' was impressive. dancing queen hyoyeon is back! though they could've chose a better routine for the group. the interview T-T when fany spoke about her mom, i couldn't help but cry. it's so heartbreaking to see her like that when like we've always seen her smiling and laughing.

lol fany ♥

f0050195_4a8726b6484df.jpg

f00603724a86a82f7020a.jpg

c;sosiz.

just watched the chocolate performances...

yeah, i agree to the last post that this is the real good bye stage...

i think this is the best performance they had during the whole promotion...

love the piano solo of seo hyun and the jazz and rock version of gee...

yeah, this is their biggest hit ever and it will not die down any time soon...

love the dance showdown of the girls...

showed their individual dance skill and they're all great in doing so...

the interview is really touching...

even though there are no subs when i watched it its still touching...

Guest hiphopatihopxx

watching their final goodbye stage made me soo sad today

but atleast the girls will be getting rest now!

the whole walking in the audience thing was soo cool.

seeing all the sones there in the audience made me feel really great for the girls. i bet they liked having all that support there for their last stage.

this was probably one of the best performances and it made me happy that this was the last time.

yayy i am glad the hyo/yuri dance song was included. it really adds to the whole peformance

etude was really really good. i wish it would have been the full song

i really liked how it was at the waterpark even though it was prerecorded.

the girls all looked really cute in their outfits.

ugh i still need to go watch chocolate

Guest zahieyjunki

jingg, their inki goodbye stage is last week..

they ended their Genie promo beginning at Inki last week..

OnSica on SGB!! rofl~ love them both!

When it comes to them, they get really shy esp Onew and Sica is just shy when faced him..lmao~

The Chocolate interview, that was sad part!! I'm teared when Fany tells bout her mom..

and when maknae mom comes to the stage, I get crying..

waaaaa~

YoonSic on Chocolate

dgfdgd.gif

fbhderh.gif

cr : blu_smiley @ YoonSic thread @ ssf

Archived