少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest Bekkychan

^lol yep Sarah it was Sunny & Sica :D

aww Seohyun got the final question wrong. but it's ok :D

that was actually pretty fun towards the end where everyone get to talk rofl.

at first i was a bit upset since snsd talked so little but omggg during the 2 games, all of them were hilars!

Wow Seohyun was in the final. cool

Where did you watch SGB? I wanna watch it so badly. ^^

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha i think "DJ Put It Back On" was made for fany >.<

even sica did good but her voice too sweet XD

Duude I just got done watching the Etude and Genie last performance....

I don't know why but I started tearing up at Fany's "DJ...put it back on!" part.

I'm such a cry baby ;-( But...It feels like only yesterday I became a fan of SNSD (it was the beginning of July 09 so only a bit longer than yesterday ;)) and it's already goodbye time. Well, goodbye from music shows. Still, it made me so sad! I love watching them perform, it makes my long day at work a little bit better, cause I go home and watch their new performances and am excited and energetic again...haha.

Guess I'll have plenty of time to catch up on everything I missed! I just finished watching girls go to school, but there is still a lot of videos I have to watch! It's a project I love doing though <3

I think today's performances were my favorite of both Genie and Etude! In Etude they were so cute and playful, their smiles were so so bright! The venue was pretty awesome too! And Genie, yeah the entrance was so cool! I loved seeing all the SONES! There were so many! And watching the girls fall into formation once on stage was pretty amazing to see. They didn't miss a damn beat O.O AND the cameraman was great!

I was tired and now I just want to watch more SNSD things....haha...

Oh I think this is my first post in this thread! Hello everyone! I've been a member at soshified and have posted there (username is Joon) but I've only lurked here...haha. I promise to be more active!

ooooh so you're quite new to snsd then yah?

nice to see soshi can make your day seems bright hahaha they have the same effect to me >.<

after missed tiffany on yesterday perf, it makes me realized that it's just not right Genie w/o her "dj put it back on" LOL

so you just start watching snsd stuff begin with GGTS?

then i think there are still quite ALOT snsd stuff you should watch hehe

dont finish it all in one day rofl eventho most of us just cant help not to keep watching their shows hahaha

hope by the end of the day you will love the gals more and more ^^

woot :lol:

Junho and Sooyoung ftw^^

He's so brave and bold. A bold guy for Sooyoung isn't bad.

TRUE hahahaha

JunSoo it is XD

afterall eventho he's not asking for phone number i still think it's cute how he just suddenly tap her and showed her his phone XD

Guest funnygurl_11

i love the MuCore camera man hahaha.. he got all the right moments... especially the mic passing...

here are the caps of all the mic pass... i apologize for the low quality....

From Hyoyeon to Taeyeon & Yuri to Jessica

mic1.jpg

From Jessica to Sooyoung

mic2.jpg

From Taeyeon to Jessica

mic3.jpg

From Jessica to Hyoyeon

mic4.jpg

From Sooyoung to Yuri

mic5.jpg

*sigh.. i'm gonna miss Genie...

^

^

wooo u caught it good XD.. i didnt see that ....

*teary* its their last performance on MuCore.... i love the Genie performance... fan service FTW!!!! kekeke

=( Boyfriend was short but i sure did enjoy it....=/.. MuBank camera kill the break dance."no no no MuBank*..anyway i'm glade to see Tiffany in MuCore *DJ put it back on* sure is made for Tiffany ^^....

SGB sure is funny...epically the special dance XD... poor sica getting pick on =P.... i really cant wait for chocolate show... *grabe* tissue box....

I'm thinking Prot is busy cutting SNSD parts from SGB today :D. Normally, she just uploads Soshi's parts (I know she likes Shinee and 2pm as well so maybe she puts their parts together with Soshi... I'm not sure about KARA)

It's funny how someone on Utube call Yuri as banana and Fany as strawberry because of their dresses on MC today :lol:...

I love so much Sica's pronunciation of Abracadabra .... It's so clear <3.

^^uhhmm, i think prot's a guy..(?)

mucore goodbye stage was really

good the girls were all smiles!

Chocolate will be epic tonight..

can't wait for it

Guest KhimJJee

whoa i love the music core performance

our girls did awesome perf. as always....

i cant believe that it is the last perf. of them

yay i will miss snsd...

i teary when tiffany said

girls put it back on....whoa i feel sad..*cry

Anyway gudluck to the girls for the 2nd album

Guest zahieyjunki

I love their goodbye stage!! though I don't prefer Etude but yeah fantastic!!

woah I'm gonna missed them already..

I'm happy they're giving their best on this performance..

and nice outfits!!

But still anticipate for 2nd album..

I just thought that Soshi will be another legend of k-pop female group after Fin KL & SES..

Fany so gor-jess in her extension..

Taeng sidebangs is jjang & Sunny hair is lovely..

the mic passing was heck awesomeee... they never had mistake on that! they really pro.. :)

Guest KhimJJee

hi!

i just love the goodbye stage of SNSD...

gonna miss them on music shows now...

will be anticipating the 2nd album though...

watching SGB although i don't have any idea what they are talking about...

looks funny though...

Archived