少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest HyperionZ

^

^

Those are ringtone sales I believe if I remember right.

Grats to the girls for being recognized by their peers for being among the top of the top. That is really such an honor that people in the entertainment industry consider them to be influential and important, especially for a girl group to lead it too.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am SOO freaking obsessed with run devil run now. I can't stop watching it. @_@

The girls look soooo friggin gorgeous. I'm really loving this look on them. :D

I lovelovelove Jessica's hair in the mv. So pretty and unique.

Blond hair actually looks better on her than black. haha

And I LOVE fany's short, black hair. Ahhh it looks so pretty.

But, yeah, they're all so pretty. :D Super jealous.

DEFINITELY need to get the album now. haha I just need to decide which version. .... oh God.

As for RDR it is continuing to all-kill the digital charts, minus Mnet of course. As expected Mnet has lost a lot of customers lately with the unavailability of SM music, data indicates it slipped from being no 2 music site to no 3 and is becoming less important in the overall charts.

thanks sillis for the news. :) I always thought MNet is no1 chart for online digital sales, but it seems like its nt the case.Do you know what's the no.1 chart out of the big 6? (though i think the rankings probably doesn't mean much)

its amazing how so many peers in the same industry recognize them as a force.

Guest Eltoshen
thanks sillis for the news. :) I always thought MNet is no1 chart for online digital sales, but it seems like its nt the case.Do you know what's the no.1 chart out of the big 6? (though i think the rankings probably doesn't mean much)

It used to be number 1. It's slipping a bit these days, but not by a significant amount. Enough to do some damage, however.

Guest lackingmoon

is the pic in the cover with the girl sitting Taeyeon or Yoona? the girl's body look shorter than the one standing. and in the scan pic, her expression reminds me more of Taeyeon. Just curious. thanks in advance

Guest s0neSONE

Hello. It's my first time registering on Soompi but I have been a long-time lurker. Hopefully this isn't taken to negatively but constructively. Lately, this thread has been mainly focused on one particular member and as much as I love that member (she is my second favorite), there is this thread where you guys can share her pictures:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=190786

I'd like to see more posts about other members on here too and last time I checked, SNSD had 9 members. I'd really like to see more discussion about other members too and SNSD as a whole instead of the same one all the time.

Guest Lishathestain

[Fantaken] RDR Individual Posters

-click on thumbnail-

[]http://i41.-/dq6lwh.jpg []http://i42.-/2urvvbs.jpg

edit:

[]http://i40.-/fbhwrr.jpg

cr;DC Taeyeon

oh dude.. i seriously hate folded poster ):

look at how it ruins Yoona's face..

lol

today RDR repack sales are crazy

at 12:00

unbelievable for repackaging album

lol i have no idea about how much repackage album usually sells for girl groups but i'm going to trust your word that it's unbelievable :P

good job sones!

Hello. It's my first time registering on Soompi but I have been a long-time lurker. Hopefully this isn't taken to negatively but constructively. Lately, this thread has been mainly focused on one particular member and as much as I love that member (she is my second favorite), there is this thread where you guys can share her pictures:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=190786

I'd like to see more posts about other members on here too and last time I checked, SNSD had 9 members. I'd really like to see more discussion about other members too and SNSD as a whole instead of the same one all the time.

correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying that the thread has been too focused on Jessica lately?

but.. how? unless you're talking about how everyone's asking why she lip synced..

Guest mossy

Hanteo Sales

RDR album

10:30am - 1,078

11:00am - 1,472

11:30am - 1,562

12:00pm - 9,071

cr;Run.Devil

edit:

LOL

15xoh36.jpg

-click on thumbnail-

v3hpcp.jpg

cr; DC Taeyeon

Guest s0neSONE
correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying that the thread has been too focused on Jessica lately?

but.. how? unless you're talking about how everyone's asking why she lip synced..

Please, just go back at least the past fifty pages. I'm not trying to be too precocious about all of it but I'm not blind. I love Sica, she always be number 2 in my heart (my number 1 belonging to Sunny) but if you're telling me that Sica is not the most discussed member compared to others in this thread, I surely think you need to just go back and check yourself. I'm really not here to argue, I'm just here asking if we can disucss more of the other girls.

Guest teaforme

wow, the girls were voted no.1 for the 100 most influential & powerful by their fellow peers/entertainment industry peeps.

double the wow, those numbers are HUGE for a repackaged album, hopefully it'd be more so the girls can achieve the 250K goal~

ringtone numbers are significantly high as well, great to hear. and as for mnet, too bad they didn't literally get a piece of the girls RDR, guess that's just the way games are played if they aren't played fair and square just like sosi says "no manner, no fun" coincidence?

btw, silis7noy2, can you translate what this is about --> TV Daily super thanks in advance.

and does anybody know if the girls will be attending the Baeksangs held on the 26th or the KMAs held on the 30th of this month?

Guest silis7noy2

^ the tvdaily article is the poll I posted. Girls' participation is not confirmed for Baesang but the rumor is that Yoona will be the presenter for the Rookie award.

lol take back my prediction this morning about wishing today's sales to hit 6000

It's going way past the original sales goal now... the 250K final actual sales I talked about will be met for sure...I think we can adjust the new goal to 280K now...

And the total number of all SNSD album sales on Hanteo is going to break half a million on Hanteo today, a dominating figure as the biggest selling female kpop artist in the current era.

Melon is the biggest

Guest s0neSONE
^ the tvdaily article is the poll I posted. Girls' participation is not confirmed for Baesang but the rumor is that Yoona will be the presenter for the Rookie award.

lol take back my prediction this morning about wishing today's sales to hit 6000

It's going way past the original sales goal now... the 250K final actual sales I talked about will be met for sure...I think we can adjust the new goal to 280K now...

And the total number of all SNSD album sales on Hanteo is going to break half a million on Hanteo today, a dominating figure as the biggest selling female kpop artist in the current era.

Melon is the biggest

I'd like to thank you for your prompt news. You're our bridge for the international fans and I really cannot thank you enough. My question is, with MNet dropping behind now in sales figures, will they re-strategize a possible plea deal with SM Entertainment? Undoubtedly with BOA's comeback brimming and SNSD's monstrous sales, surely Mnet cannot afford to lose such a powerhouse? Will programs such as Inki, Music Bank and Music Core also re-adjust their point system now that SM and Mnet have parted?

Guest HyperionZ
Please, just go back at least the past fifty pages. I'm not trying to be too precocious about all of it but I'm not blind. I love Sica, she always be number 2 in my heart (my number 1 belonging to Sunny) but if you're telling me that Sica is not the most discussed member compared to others in this thread, I surely think you need to just go back and check yourself. I'm really not here to argue, I'm just here asking if we can discuss more of the other girls.

There are more Sica pics because she seems to be on the most variety shows right now. She had her musical, she does Star King each week, and she was recently Dream Team, SGB, etc. Also, Taeyeon gets alot of pics because she has lot of individual activities right now. Its all about what members are doing at that current time. If people want to post random pics of the girls, I don't mind that at all. I rather enjoy it, but I'm not going to force people to do that nor is it my nature to post pics. I just post my comments on what is posted.

thanks xx7 and mossy for status updates on how the repackage album is doing :)

WOW WOW!! 7,500 units sold in 30 minutes AMAZING!!

SONES POWER JJANG!!!!!

Guest inamorata.<3
Please, just go back at least the past fifty pages. I'm not trying to be too precocious about all of it but I'm not blind. I love Sica, she always be number 2 in my heart (my number 1 belonging to Sunny) but if you're telling me that Sica is not the most discussed member compared to others in this thread, I surely think you need to just go back and check yourself. I'm really not here to argue, I'm just here asking if we can disucss more of the other girls.

Sunny's my favorite member, too, but I don't mind it when other girls are more spoken about in this thread than Sunny. The thing is, we all know some members are more popular than others, so those girls will have a bigger fanbase than others. Those who post pictures, IMO, are free to post pictures of whoever they want. If you really wanted more discussion of other girls, you can feel free to post their pictures as well.

Jessica maybe has been the most discussed about with the most pictures in the past couple of pages, but her popularity has not always been like this. In the past, there were numerous posts of Yoona, then Tiffany, then Taeyeon. Now, it's Jessica's turn in the limelight. So, just let it be. As fans, we should be happy we get any type of pictures/updates of the girls, let it be all 9 or just 1.

Guest s0neSONE
There are more Sica pics because she seems to be on the most variety shows right now. She had her musical, she does Star King each week, and she was recently Dream Team, SGB, etc. Also, Taeyeon gets alot of pics because she has lot of individual activities right. Its all about what members are doing at that current time. If people want to post random pics of the girls, I don't mind that at all. I rather enjoy it, but I'm not going to force people to do that nor is it my nature to post pics. I just post my comments on what is posted.

Yes but I'm not talking about her appearances on shows, I'm fine with that. Believe me. It's just when there are performances (where all 9 are present) or if the girls are on shows where others are present, she seems to be the only one that gets screencaps, gifs, video clips and etc. posted. I do not see individual screen caps or pictures of other members when they all are at the same event. I hope that makes sense. Star King has Yuri. Their latest Star Golden Bell had Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. She has a lot of indivdual activities and I am fine with that and I enjoy it as much as you do but when she's on with the other girls, it seems that a lot of people just focus on her.

Yes, Taeyeon has the next most amount of discussion but not as nearly as much as Jessica. She has Chin Chin and I rarely see WW caps or discussion.

Guest teaforme

omg, silis7noy2, thank you so much for the great and prompt news about the girls~

yups, with todays 9000+ sales, the 280k goal could be possible, and then goals can be adjusted to 300K ~

wow, rumors of yoona attending the baeksang and presenting is jjang~ wonder who she'll be presenting with, hm... uknow or seungki Lols~

i dink of it as a reality check for mnet to loose literally such a big fish (SME pulling out due to contract issues) they must be frustrated but i'm on with the SME part for parting away from mnet, a very very biased channel, from unfair not even giving the girls an award for Gee was just way blah for word to be expressed. hopefully adjustments will be done so that the girls or any other artist obtaining mutizen or music bank award is given fairly!

Archived