Pretty And Sexy Philippine Actresses

Guest isai12

Guest limjh

^Uh. Honestly, you have Spanish and Chinese blood in you as well, so no. I don't think you are a pure-blooded Filipino. But every other Filipino is probably the mix anyway, so we might as well just be pure. LOL yea, it's pretty complicated. But literally, no.

MARIAN RIVERA- i think shes half Italian or something.

RHIAN RAMOS - i thinks shes half american.

I believe Marian is half Spanish, and Rhian is half Welsh.

Rhian is gorgeous though. I loved her in Lalola.

Haha. I forgot who said this, but it is true. The native tribes like the Igorots

and others are the only pure Filipinos that you can find. One of my great

grandfathers was pure Spanish. As the generations pass, everyone's bound

to be mixed with a different ethnicity. & I can't stress how false how all Filipinos

aren't naturally dark-skinned. Yes, it's the sunlight. Haha just kidding. I don't

know, but personally I don't go out much, and I'm very very pale.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettyyplease

someone please help me on this...

isabela's parents were spanish immigrants to the philippines. isabela was born here. she married arturo whose father was a chinese businessman and mother was a half native filipino and half-spaniard. they had seven kids. one of them was rufa, who was married to marcelo, whose mother was mixed chinese-native filipino and father whose also a mixed. they were blessed with 9 children. my mother was one of them. she married my father, who's also a mixed.

my question is... am i a pure-blooded filipino?

please note that isabel and arturo and my father's grandparents line to me, we're all born and raised here in the philippines.

please enlighten me if any of you knowledgeable than me in our philippine heritage.

LOL. i dont think you're PURE filipino seeing as your family has spanish and chinese heritage. but then again, its very rare to see a filipino that doesn't have a foreign blood mixed in them. Most of my friends are filipino including myself and we all have something chinese or spanish/something in us. :)

back to topic:

I find Maja Salvador really pretty and her acting is amazing too.

With guys, Jericho Rosales is HOT. B)

Guest Hongki.love

They are really gorgeous. I'm glad there's a thread like this since I don't see Filipino actresses that often.

Guest _slowpoke.

Really people, just stop debating who's pure Filipina and who isn't. I mean who cares? I'm a Philippino with chinese and korean blood. But I was born and raised in the Philippines for several years and then moved out. I'm not a Filipino now because I got mixed blood? As long as I stay proud of my Philippine blood and the personalities of a Filipino, it really doesn't matter if I have mixed blood or not. I think looks doesn't really define a Filipino, it's the personality and how they feel about it. So just stop it.

Back on Topic:

There are many pretty Philippine actresses. I just wonder, why I haven't seen a picture of Toni Gonzaga yet. Even if she has slightly crossed eye, she really is beautiful and her personality is really awesome.

Guest pianOWNED

Some pics of Anne Curtis

2d168eb.jpg

mltw83.jpg

2gt1a2a.jpg

Who cares if we're mixed?? It's nothing unusual. Filipinos are Filipinos. No more debates please.

I wear my chinelas proudly :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest faithful2u

Although Mix Filipino are consider Filipino which it's a FACT

Now can someone show me the non-mix sexy filipinos and not all these Mix pinoy which only constitutes 13% of total population?? Go center and south of Philippine and you see the 77%. I hate how some people here keep on talking like 80% of pop is mix, clearly most of my pinoy friends agrees that their country like to promote mix looks. Theres nothing wrong with that but still.

Guest sandwich206

Although Mix Filipino are consider Filipino which it's a FACT

Now can someone show me the non-mix sexy filipinos and not all these Mix pinoy which only constitutes 13% of total population?? Go center and south of Philippine and you see the 77%. I hate how some people here keep on talking like 80% of pop is mix, clearly most of my pinoy friends agrees that their country like to promote mix looks. Theres nothing wrong with that but still.

I can't think of any actresses that originated from Cebu/Mindanao....

I want to see other actresses. A lot f them are so played outtttt!

Guest happipplrock

im not really familiar with filpino celebs but the ones i see here dont even look asian at all. they all look spanish or caucasian

Guest miimisunshine

im not really familiar with filipino celebs but the ones i see here dont even look asian at all. they all look spanish or caucasian

the reason for that is because the philippines was invaded by the spanish for a very long time.

soo our culture has been influenced by them.

also some celebs in the philippines are half which is why some of them look caucasian.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest tiffanydawn

well i'll contribute.

kristine hermosa = super gorgeous <3 i think she;s one-fourth Spanish

1zv5nia.jpg

2n69e0w.jpg

angel locsin = pure filipina. i loove her so much<33 shes one of my favorite actresses. so humble and down-to-earth.

2vvrtbp.jpg

dgnsza.jpg

vopk69.jpg

anne curtis = she's really hot!~ one of the hottests girls in Philippine entertainment. i think she's half-Australian. please correct me if i'm wrong.

2s8od8k.jpg

2a6qvyd.jpg

janna dominguez = she looks like lee da hae. she's pure filipina.

34ql1ug.jpg

t8qmh1.jpg

roxanne guinoo = pure filipina. one of sandara's best and closest friends in the Philippines. i've seen dara and roxanne in person and i have to say that roxanne is really really stunning.

2mnk8qt.jpg

hx832x.jpg

34flg8z.jpg

bea alonzo = versatile actress

2pq6q7c.jpg

2ur2djl.jpg

2igk8lf.jpg

cheska garcia = half spanish (?) and half filipina. she's already a mom but still very very pretty.

250s08n.jpg

nygqj9.jpg

nikki gil = pure filipina.

jry4b4.jpg

29lzmn7.jpg

someone here said that they are plastics. well they are not. all of them didnt get plastic surgery. some of them may have done some skin whitening but plastic surgery? no. ^^

Guest lime_gabsy

enough of the arguments pls...whether mixed or not they are still filipinos...they're celebreties coz they're all pretty okay hehehe...and i love them all...

where are the other 90 philippine beauties?? post them up:P

Guest imogene_af

I can't think of any actresses that originated from Cebu/Mindanao....

I want to see other actresses. A lot f them are so played outtttt!

Erich Gonzales is from Mindanao, the lead of "Katorse".

• 3 weeks later...

rufa20mae20quinto1.jpg

rufm.jpg

oct0607.jpg

Ruffa Mae Quinto

angel-of-summer-4.jpg

Angel Locsin

anne-rogue-photo-1.jpg

Anne Curtis

kc-tatler-1.jpg

KC Concepcion

marian-rogue-jul09.jpg