Pretty And Sexy Philippine Actresses

Guest isai12

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pecpecjuice

Here is pictures of my new crush in the Philippines....Ehra Madrigal....i actually think she is a lot HOTTER than Katrina Halili now...I guess Katrina is way to played out now....hehehe...but Ehra Madrigal...damn....NOW SHE IS HOTT...!!!

fhmsolo.jpg

featpix2.jpg

g090706_a.gif

863f55716.jpg

1a207ef57.jpg

bc98c77ba.jpg

ehramadrigal.JPG

She is now the HOTTEST chick in the Philippines....at least claimed by FHM magazine and me...hehehehehe

Guest mulamula

such a beautiful set of women! i noticed they have a lighter asian complexion. are there any female

stars whose skin color is darker?

Guest ellewoods

wow! most of actress looks mixed they 're so sexy and beautiful

that the way they are can't deny they got a hot figure!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dellcomputer

When has this become an educational topic about the background of Filipinos? :huh:

Sheesh, some people are getting a bit too sensitive over just a few comments.

It's their opinion if they think the actresses in the OP don't look Filipino or if they look plastic.

No need for people to keep posting about how the Philippines is a country with a mixed culture, etc.

But I just had to reply to the bolded part though. More than 50% of the Filipino population is mixed?

Where exactly did you get that statistic from?

According to recent research, it's been proven that only 3.6% of the Philippines population actually have European ancestry from the Spanish and U.S. colonization.

Source: http://hpgl.stanford.edu/publications/AJHG_2001_v68_p432.pdf

I'm not denying that the Philippines has been influenced by other cultures,

but the majority of Filipinos aren't mixed with European genes.

Going back on-topic...

Iya Villania:

normal_005.jpg

normal_iya2.jpg

PEP--IYA-VILLANIA.jpg

Erich Gonzales:

normal_erichgonzales.jpg

normal_Picture002_3.jpg

Yes, she's Chinese-Filipino.

actually both are mixed angel locsin and maja salvador .

angel loscin is mixed chinese-filipino

maja salvador come from a mixed spanish meztisa family

http://www.philippinecountry.com/celebrities/maja

sorry guys seems like all the pretty filipino are mixed...not to be mean.....but these woman are all beautiful....but in reality does not in a large portion represent the majority of filipinos.

usually these woman represent a small portion of the phillippines, usually people from mixed or elite classes...

^ IMO, Anne(the girl on the pic) is way, way, way prettier than Selena Gomez. She's also hotter. Lol.

Note: NO QUOTING OF PICTURESSS~~~ Quoting of pictures in this forum is not allowed.

Anyway. I really like Maja Salvador's beauty. She looks very simple... <3 Plus she looks so clean. And Anne Curtis. I love her. Georgina Wilson as well. Why did Richard Guttierez ever dump her.... She's smart, she's beautiful. What more can you ask for?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WonderGirlYoobin

in other asian celeb like korean, japanese, chinese. hk, viet....etc you can always tell their nationality and even if they'r mix

but here I cant tell they'r fillipino, if the topic didnt say so i would of think they chinese or mix

I think you're not really looking at the history of the philippines. the philippines was colonized by the spaniards I think more than 300 years and spaniards were allowed to marry native men and women . that would explain why many filipinos are mistiso or mistisa. for the chinese mix look before the spaniards, there were already many chinese people living in the philippines usually merchants. and after the spanish occupation there was the american, then the japanese.

I would like share with you a story... my grandmother who was 16 during WW2 told us that japanese military men would sometimes go in to barrio's just to abduct young women then they would take these women to their barracks and keep them there for weeks before they release them and you already know what has happened to these young women when they are released. this was common throughout the philippines.

so you see now, the philippines is a cultural pot.. if you really want to see real filipino people that have no foreign blood i suggest that you look 4 indigenous tribes in the philippines.

usually the mix asians you see are half and half.. while are a mix of cultures.. and really depends hereditary traits come out. so ya understand now?

by the way I'm chinese/japanese/spanish/american/filpino... and when I meet foreigners they usually ask me if my father was white or something.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Swtess

Iya looks gorgeous. She resembles my bf's ex lol

The people here doesn't look like the majority of filipinos that I've seen. Guess that's why they're in the business

Guest the pepoy

someone please help me on this...

isabela's parents were spanish immigrants to the philippines. isabela was born here. she married arturo whose father was a chinese businessman and mother was a half native filipino and half-spaniard. they had seven kids. one of them was rufa, who was married to marcelo, whose mother was mixed chinese-native filipino and father whose also a mixed. they were blessed with 9 children. my mother was one of them. she married my father, who's also a mixed.

my question is... am i a pure-blooded filipino?

please note that isabel and arturo and my father's grandparents line to me, we're all born and raised here in the philippines.

please enlighten me if any of you knowledgeable than me in our philippine heritage.

Archived