IMG-8658.jpg

*NOTE: POST pictures here..

credits to: owners

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest linting

All of the girls that you posted look mixed... :o

Do you have any pretty Phillipine actresses that look authenticly phillipine?

Guest isai12

angel locsin and maja salvador are pure blooded filipino.

JENNYLYN MERCADO

JennylynMercado-03.jpg

pure filipino♥

Guest dramaprincessxox

I'm sorry, but I just had to say this. Most of these girls don't look Filipina AT ALL. Plastic much? A lot of them look almost completely caucasian.

Not good.

Guest Jay z

I'm sorry, but I just had to say this. Most of these girls don't look Filipina AT ALL. Plastic much? A lot of them look almost completely caucasian.

Not good.

^ IAWTC.

I'll contribute.

Heart Evangelista:

2wfu8hg.jpg

333l75s.jpg

4r7yc6.jpg

350o4yt.jpg

c71b90ba6.jpg

szeqsy.jpg

x0vd6b.jpg

igj6np.jpg

MAGIC899WITCHINGHOUR-05.jpg

heart-evangelista-magz-2.jpg

heart.jpg

Guest lil_miss_kawaii

Ah thyre so pretty!

They all look mixed tho.... but i knew phillipino people and they look mixed fareast asian ~ like mixed latino/fareastasian?

I know i heard phillipino used to be like a mexican populated country? prob why they look bit mexican/hispanic/latino-esque

Sorry mite sound abit naive ~ but theyre all hella pretty!!!!!

^^

Guest Jay z

Ah thyre so pretty!

They all look mixed tho.... but i knew phillipino people and they look mixed fareast asian ~ like mixed latino/fareastasian?

I know i heard phillipino used to be like a mexican populated country? prob why they look bit mexican/hispanic/latino-esque

Sorry mite sound abit naive ~ but theyre all hella pretty!!!!!

^^

LOL. Filipinos aren't mixed with hispanic nor was the Philippines ever a Mexican populated country. XD

Many of the Filipina actresses listed in the OP are mixed with European genes anyway.

They really don't represent what the average Filipino looks like.

Maja Salvador:

c54a63c83.jpg

maja-salvador-folded-n-hung-05.jpg

xtn1.jpg

maja2_1.jpg

49480df0.jpg

Angel Locsin

normal_3169205489_7908d4477b.jpg

97063701_00aeaddc1199134315.jpg

angel1.jpg

angel3.jpg

angel6_1.jpg

angel5.jpg

normal_angel_locsin_cosmo_1.jpg

Sarah Geronimo

Sarah-Geronimo-For-Unica-Hija-1-1.jpg

fmspics063ni4.jpg

123.jpg

Heart Evangelista

heart3.jpg

heart14.jpg

h16.jpg

Guest averyl^^

not actually mexicans...

its more on spaniards^^

now a days... it is hard to find

filipinos that aren't mix....

like a person's grandparents are pure

and his/her parents are pure filipino

im a filipino and i have a blood

of chinese and spanish...and most

of my filipino friends are like me

but if you'll see me, i look like an authentic filipino

they look pretty btw=]

Guest merrigumi

I'm Filipino and I hate it when people think all Filipinos are short, tan and have a flat nose. I'm not saying anyone has said that but..Anyways, to that person who said they were plastic, I don't think they are. Correct me if I'm wrong but some of these girls never had plastic surgery. But a lot of Filipino celebrities do whiten their skin. Living in the Philippines will make you hella tan even if you are naturally pale..xD

They're very pretty. Heart is mixed, right? With Chinese...I think.

I've met Iya a couple of years before. She's SUPER pretty. I met her when WOWOWEE went to Flushing Meadow Park..<3

Guest 00forever00

in other asian celeb like korean, japanese, chinese. hk, viet....etc you can always tell their nationality and even if they'r mix

but here I cant tell they'r fillipino, if the topic didnt say so i would of think they chinese or mix

Guest l3lo

lol i think its funny how people are asking for the "REAL Philippino" girl

when if you think about their history? thats the "REAL" Philippino and to ask for a full blooded Philippino

is kinda silly. what you see is what you get in this case. i mean yeah they may be mixed but the Philippines

have been conquered and influenced by so many races, and cultures for years that its quite hard to distinguish what

a Philippino person really looks like.

some people can really be closed minded when all they see is those plastic Korean, Chinese/Taiwanese, Japanese

girls and bash another ethnicity for looking "too" plastic or caucasian.

Guest miimisunshine

seriously people should stop complaining that these actresses don't look filipino.

can you explain what does? no knows. what does a korean, chinese, vietnamese, japanese,etc person look like? it is the same thing.

people are acting that it is their first time seeing a filipino.

honestly, the philippines were conquered and influenced by so many races just as l3lo stated.

it would make sense that our appearence would be one of the effects of it.

btw.... filipino actresses are soo pretty. i like maja, iya, angelica panganiban, kc concepcion and sarah. they are soo pretty!.

Guest pecpecjuice

where's Katrina Halili..? she's the HOTTEST chick in the Philippines..you gotta have pictures of her...hehehe

Guest anmeijo

yeah .... katrina halili !

and i'm not so sure about angel locsin....she is quite pretty! ^-^ and i do like her., but i've seen better..

might be bocause of her roles and status

i also reckon Sarah Geronimo is super pretty! >u< she has that 'friendly and easy to get along with' face.

Guest rosethorne

I agree that people should stop complaining that these actresses do not look authentically Filipino. I am a Filipino, I have lived here my whole life, my mom's supposedly "pure" Pinay but my dad's bloodline is completely mixed. His father was Filipino-Chinese while his mother was French-Spanish yet they lived here all their lives and my dad considers himself Filipino. He and his brother looks European but their sisters don't. My sister and I somehow ended up looking like Chinese, dormant genes perhaps? Our country was naturally a Malayan race thus the "average" Filipinos usually looked very much like Malaysians before the conquerors came.

However, as previously explained here, the Philippines was under Spanish rule for more than three centuries and the Spaniards did not just conquer us, they lived and settled here (along with some French, Portuguesse, Chinese, etc.) and naturally, blood were mixed and the meztisos (half-bloods) were born. In that respect, I find it repulsively amusing on why some people would insist that these Filipina actresses are not real Filipinas. So what if they have non-Filipino blood in their veins? More than 50% of the population, even those insisting they are "pure" Filipinos, have a foreign or meztiso ancestor somewhere in their family tree. The only real PURE Filipinos are the indegenous people of the Philippines and I bet none of them wants to enter the showbiz industry any time soon. A person said that the "average" Filipina does not look like these actresses. That is true, but then again, if everybody in this whole country looked like them, then what's the use of "idolizing" these pretty people. Can you honestly tell me that the average Korean look like Kim Hyun Joong? Or that the average American look like Brad Pitt?

For the record:

Anne Curtis aka Anne Curtis Smith's mother is Filipina, her father is Australian. Bea Alonzo aka Phylbert Angellie Ranollo kool-aidestrom's estranged father is British. Iya Villania aka Raelene Elaine Ebaler Villania was born and raised in Australia BUT both her parents are of Filipino descent (so that means most of you got it wrong, she is after all a "pure" Filipina). Heart Evangelista aka Love Marie Payawal Ongpauc is definitely Filipino-Chinese.

That being said, I think KRISTINE HERMOSA aka Kristine Hermosa Orille (as much as I hate her snobbish attitude) is VERY Pretty. It's not an exaggeration when people say she's a goddess. Her father's a Filipino while her mother's a Filipina-Spanish mestiza.

Kristine1.jpg

Kristine2.jpg

Kristine3.jpg

Guest yojan17

I find Kristine Hermosa pretty.... I mean REALLY pretty, in every sense of the word. I saw one of her interviews wherein she was asked which part of her face would she like to be changed if given a chance, she answered "None" and that she's satisfied with her looks. Hell! I completely agree! :w00t: She's prettier when she has less make up on, imo.

Sarah Geronimo's not really super pretty but she's quite charming. :D She seems so nice.

Angel is sexy.

I also find Bianca Gonzales, Rhian Ramos, Marian Rivera really goodlooking.

Anyway, where's the thread for Handsome and Sexy Pinoy Actors? :lol:

Guest miimisunshine

^ there is one but it is title hottest philippine actors, i think .

just go a couple pages back & then you can see it

Archived