&;______hellotolove;

babyroo

'shoutingfor; lisalisaa

say hello to love;

for: mori , kimmie , cara

mori

youngbae2.jpg_____youngbae.jpg

asdoijaofs ; OH GOD , THE MORE I LOOK AT THEM , THE MORE I'M EMBARASSED ;_____; - pink face - OH GOSH DDD: i didnt want to make you banners because i know that they'd look really bad and that i'd feel bad if i had to use it in public but i DID want to make you banners because you taught me how and and i am FOREVER GREATFUL (is that a word? LOL) & i cant wait til i can have it forever and not for like twenty nine more days ;___; LOL

kimmie

parkjaebum2.jpg_____stock.jpg

parkjaebum.jpg_____parktaejun.jpg

parkboram.jpg

you're a freak. idk why you like stuff from me D: LOL

cara

leeminho.jpg_____leeminho2.jpg

I TOLD YOU TO LOOK AT KIMMIE'S SIGGIE FOR A REASON D: & i couldn't leave you out because you spoil me :D <3 LOL

don't touch if you're not votre-beau , simplyher* , or &adamo.

credits; swimchick , deviantart , & where mori gets her stuff HAHAHAHA[:

SDG BDSLF YSHDF; GDS;FH USDF ;HDSFUI ;DSIFH;FDU]

i am not a freak. D< HEHEHEHE JAEBUMBANNNERS♥

ROFL, you do have a fetish for stars @__@

HAHAHA, so many pink banners .___." D< JESSA. ROFL o_O

hey, they're all pink or blue! ROFL raaaawr;

i looooove the boram banner looove ! ♥ itshot;D tehee. TAEJUNNNNN <3333

i'm tired .__." its almost 12 ): sighhh. raaaawr. i lovelovelove yoou <3

the banners are lovely (: thankyou tonssss. ! ♥

and thanks for the banner in my sigggy XD lOL♥

Guest &adamo.

dsafkjsadfjadsojoasdij

I AGREEE WTH LINDA LUCKY LUCKY GIRLS ;D

I'ms o happy i'm one of them!

Thanks hunnnnnn<3

I'm using it at Chingoo :D

Am I dreaming? o-o Why have I never seen your work before?! -_x Mori will be so happy when she sees this ;D You do her proud, honnnayyy ;D She was telling me about how she was teaching you! :D<3 My husband is so kind! Too bad she won't be on today at all. ROFL! She'll be angry that she didn't get first -_x You should definitely keep photoshoping and practicing! ;D You'll be pro in no time ;D

Guest ;sweetelectron!ca*.

OHMYBOOMCHAKALAKAKAKA

BOWCHICKWOWOWTIMES10000

JESSA PHOTOSHOPS! -jumps up and down-

AND ITTSSS SOO PRETTTY. ♥

i spot loads of stars and pink and blue. XDD

PRO IN THE MAKING. LOL

Guest bummiexd

jessa youre amazing! You have writing skills are amazing & you can photoshop! hahas, i lvoe your banners ;D kim's banner in ehr sig looks yummy! & the park bo ram banner is my favorite : D keep PSing , i wanna seee more! i just started and youre much better than me XD these girls are very lucky ;D

( this is irene on my sisters acc ) XD

ally

oktaekyeon.jpgoktaekyeon2.jpgoktaekyeon3.jpg

girl you know i cant leave you out (; YOU HAVE TO GET A PIECE OF MY 30DAY TRIAL HAHAHAHAHA [: okay i wont make this long because , well , i still have your tr for essays x: LOL TEHEE <3 I LOVE YOUUUU & THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUU for all the things you made me
:D
<3

kim: LOL , you are a freak HAHAHAHA [: and youre offline right now and not answering ;___; DID YOU LEAVE WHEN I WAS COOKING?! OMG . WHAT?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH PINK D: YOU KNOW I LOVE IT. you've seen my room ! LOL AHHAHAH np lave<3 YOU KNOW YOU DESERVE IT (;

umma:
! you're my umma , of course you're one of them ! LOL , i saw ! i was like , omgwtf , shesactuallyusingit ;___; LOL

lindaaa: LOL , explained on msn ^^; and theyre victims , not lucky XD

oliviaunnie: ROFL , it's because it's my first time ! ^^; ahahah , and thanks ! (:

kathleeniee: AOISJOFASF MORI STILL HASN'T SEEN THIS T^T ' ROFL , i hope she will be ! aww ! yeah ! she's definitely kind ♥ and thaanks ! (:

melly: AHAHAHAHAH yeah, you know i love them pink and blue ! (; and LOL , no pro in the making (:

jann: thanks dear(:

irene: awwww , im sure lots of people can write and photoshop ! ^^; LOL , the boram one is by far my favorite too
:)
i have no idea how i did it though :/ LOL aww thanks (:

Guest last love.

I LOVE YOU JESSA. Omfg, your banners are so cuuute! >w< I love the first picture you picked! TAEKLY DOES EXISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. ;D

LOL, i was at 711 and then when i got home binh was on the comp so me and sam just went in my room XD LOL, o-o uhh idk ? XD LOLL, nothing at all ! LMFAO. .__." oh yes. i've seen your room ._____." LMAO. XD ROFL. no i don't <3

Guest ;sweetelectron!ca*.

PRO IN THE MAKING FO SHO ♥

im sure diagon ally will looveee those banners. (;

YOU HAVETA PS MOARRR!

HAVETAHAVETA!

Guest shya

JESSA SWEETHEART! OHMY YOU ARE SOOO UBER ADORABLE! LOVE YOUR BANNERS AND I SEE ALLY IS SPORTING ONE IN HER SIGGIE
love the first and last banners of her, and lol TAEKLY. GO DO MORE PHOTOSHOPPING CAUSE YOUR STUFF ARE PLAIN CUTEEEE!

youdorememberwhothisisright? :3

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! JESSSA!!!! I SWEAR, YOU ARE SIMPLY THE MOST ADORABLE PHOTOSHOPPPER ALIVE! AHHAHAHAHAHA!! <3 I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BANNERS YOU MADE ME. Q____Q; IT'S SO ADORABLE, AND I KNOW YOU MADE THEM OUT OF YOUR KIND HEART, AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU EVEN THOUGHT OF MAKING ME SOME. Q__Q;

I FEEEL SO OVERWHELMED RIGHT NOW. You didn't have to do this! BUT, MY GOD. I WOULD TOTALLY PUT THIS AS MY SIGNATURE, LOVE! <3 WITH PRIDE, TOO! I love your use of textures, sweety! You had talent from day 1, from picking an absolutely amazing texture. =)

You knew how to work with it right away, and you're going into a beautiful direction! Keep up the good work, LOVE! OMO, SIFU IS SO PROUD OF YOU! Q___________________Q!

Guest cher amour

i didnt know about this skill you had .____________. JESSA YOU LOVELYBUTTFACE. I love your banners!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

lisa

kodakumi.jpgkodakumi2.jpgreita.jpg

holycrap i put a picture of reita on a banner that looks so fuggin innocent ;_____; * failfailfail. anyway , I LOVE YOU LISAA ! & thanks for giving me the crack for ps :D ! <3 you better stay on soompi or or ): i'll be sad DX

ally: LOOL , youre welcome lave <3 HAHAHAHA YESMAAAAAA'AAM I BELIEVE IN TAEKLY BB (;

kim: i got nothing to say but i felt like you should get a reply x: LOL

melly: hahahaa , 'kayy :]

shyaaaaa: GAHHHHH SHYAAAAAAAA ! MAN , I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN AGES T_____T " YOU DISAPPEARED FROM ME DD: ROFL thanks dear [:

morisifu: LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO AWWWW THANKS SIFU <3 <3 HECK OF COURSE I HAD TO MAKE YOU SOME D: YOU TAUGHT ME ! i had to ! LOL , i'd feel bad if i didn't ;___; LOL awwwww
im a quick learner ! (; LOL . ASOFIJAOSF I LOVE YOU SIFUU ! LOL

Miss.Understood: haha thanks ^^;

teaa: YO WHAT SKILLS WOMAN O__O ; ALL I SEE IS NUBWORK. STOP LYING TO ME DX.

Archived