Stars At The Prada Transformer Event

Guest polaris

"Oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd" are the words I can say about the outfits of the girls. :wacko:

Okay, except Sung Yuri's dress which is not too bad. I don't like the rest. Especially Eunhye's. :/

And Jihoon's hair.. omg.

Seriously my reaction was "OMG!!" :blink::ph34r::crazy: too... What the heck was YEH thinking??? I mean there is fashion that's cutting edge but when taken too far.....it translates to disaster and looking like a fool. and then there is Yoon Jin Seo! What's up with those PANTALOONS??? yikes..

SUng Yuri looks the best.... fashionable and classy.

Also I wish Lee Seung Gi didnt wear all white with brown shoes.... it just cuts his line at the feet.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitter SOOweet

i LOVE sung yuri's dress

and yooneunhye's outfit is really unique

and i didn't even recognize songhyegyo -- ierno personally i'm not too sure if i like that look on her.

daniel henney looks goood :D

and leeseungki haha he looks so startled in that pic ;p

Guest SweetSerein

wowww the girls' dresses/outfits are....not very attractive. Although i love song hye gyo & yoon eun hye...im disappointed! Ara looks the best. she's such a pretty gal!

Guest sharry

i Love yoon eun hye... like LOVE her but someone needs to tell her stylist that not everything that is shown on a runway is ok for street wear, Last time on that runway show she wore a mummified chicken with the denim cutoff shorts and now a DIAPER??

Go ara looks nice, but the other ladies.. well they didn't try that much either.

Guest ellewoods

YEH looks stunning from witin not the outfit her make up and hair style still as well why she wore this outfit maybe she had no choice

sung yu ri looks the best in among actress at event

joo ji hoon made his hair style smilar YEH maybe the same hair stylist i prefer his straight hair

park hae jin looks as well as ever

Guest ripgal

Goodness, that outfit on YEH is ridiculous! :crazy:

The rest of the girls ain't any better... SYR's the only who looks decent..

On the other hand, Daniel Henney and Park Hae Jin <33333

Soooooo handsome... :wub:

Guest badstar

Go Ara wins for wearing the best dress.

As for the others, no comment. LOL

And what the heck happened to Joo Ji Hoon? He looks so rugged.

Guest hye091

Ahh, i dont really like YEH and SHK hairstyle as well as their dressing. Yoon Jin Seo clothes looks so weird for that event. In my opinion, only Sung Yuri and Go Ahra clohes are pretty. :)

Joo Ji Hoon hairstyle seems to resembles Yoon Eun Hye. Lol :D

Archived