the languages you WISH you can speak

Guest love_fate&destiny

Guest missvietgirl

I would like to learnn Korean and also my own language Vietnamese. I don't even know how to speak my own language. How sad. I can only speak English fluently. But I would love to learn how to speak and write Korean! =)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizz_J

I wish i can speak fluent Japanese cause my mom's half japanese. I'm pretty good at Korean since it's my mom's other half & my dad's a little korean. but i'm not quite fluent enough. I'm fluent in chinese/mandarine cause of my dad.

Guest MY SOUR JELLiE BEANS :D

Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese

I watch alot of dramas so it'd be alot more convenient right? xD

I wish to speak Japanese, Korean, and German

I want to speak Vietnamese, French and English perfectly... hmmm i like to learn more languages, but I need to improve...

I learnt Spanish in 3 years (because the school imposed) and I still suck... (but I had good marks)

Guest mango.baby

italian

german

russian

greek

chinese (mandarin)

i know english, korean, spanish, japanese (almost fluent), and french (almost fluent). i'd love to speak mandarin, italian, and german the most though. aghhhhh.

Guest parkie871

Chinese (mandarin) cuz its sooo beautiful. I wish i could write better in korean- i understand everything i hear and read and can speak fluently... just writing is hard...

Guest mal3ficum

ohh i wanna know how to speak japanese, chinese, korean..and i think thats all =D...and to speak my own language properly lmfao.

Guest JULiiA.

I've always wanted to be able to speak better korean, like i can speak fluently but not proper korean, like the stuff they say at airports and on tv shows sometimes. And I've always wanted to speak japanese fluently, and italian, and french haha.

Guest luzCONTROL_7

- Korean

- Chinese

- Japanese

- Italian

- Thai

- Better spanish (i'm from southamerica)

- Better english

- MALAY !

edit --- one year later;

I wish I could speak Korean, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Thai, Chinese (canto and mandarin), Arabic, better spanish, english and swedish. It would be awesome. (:

Guest My Sweet September

1. Cantonese

2. Mandarin

3. Portugese

4. Korean

5. Japanese

6. Gaelic

7. Viet

8. Thai

9. Spanish

10. Arabic.

yeah. Can't learn them all. Or can I *laughs like a maniac*

More Chinese, more Taiwanese, actual Korean and Japanese.

And while I'm at it, more Spanish.. and why dont we add every other language in existence just for fun? =D.

I also wish my English vocab was better T_T

Guest yumi-chan

KOREAN!

I only speak Japanese & English. I've always wanted to watch Korean dramas without the subtitles T_T

--Yumi

Guest zenaira04

1. Korean <_< now i'm studying hangul, just to understand Kpop and Kdramas

2. Japanese <_< trying hard

3. Cantonese :( really hard :crazy: MY tongue got TWISTED

4. Thai :sweatingbullets: most especially... SOOOO HARD, and SOOO HARD TO READ :lol:

Archived