Iphone , Worth To Buy It?

mC_

Guest ipaul
^ So do you think its NORMAL to buy iPhone for $350? I'm afraid he does scam.

If you think its a scam, don't do it.

plain and simple :)

Guest thinkTwice

The iPhone is good because it's been out for awhile now- most bugs have been ironed out. It also has lots of apps, and has a big screen. In other words, it's got a head start on everybody else. How it does the everyday stuff boils down to personal preference. Then however much you love/hate Apple and whether you want the "cool" phone colors your opinion of the iPhone.

There is no phone that does everything perfectly. Android, BB, Palm, Nokia, etc. all have their good and bad points.

For me, what sells me on the iPhone is the selection of applications. Sure the Palm Pre, Nokia, a BB, or Android, are all good phones. But their app stores are still growing (some are more developed than others, but none are as developed as Apple). IMO, to pay $70 + taxes/fees every month for a smartphone is a lot of money and if I'm going to pay close to $100/month for my phone, it better work and the app store better have loads of applications.

Guest plumerias

Does anyone know if I can use a prepaid sim card in an iphone? I really want to get one but I have no idea o_o I wanna buy a used one or something. Do I have to reactivate it or something?

And how much can I find a used 3g one for? D:

Guest Danni3
Does anyone know if I can use a prepaid sim card in an iphone? I really want to get one but I have no idea o_o I wanna buy a used one or something. Do I have to reactivate it or something?

And how much can I find a used 3g one for? D:

I believe that if you are going to use a non-carrier prepaid sim you have to have an unlocked phone, as that most phones are locked to a certain carrier, the easiest way to unlock your phone would be to call your carrier and request the unlock coding on the terms that you are going to be overseas and wish to use a prepaid card

Guest plumerias

^ There's a new iPhone coming out already? O_O

I believe that if you are going to use a non-carrier prepaid sim you have to have an unlocked phone, as that most phones are locked to a certain carrier, the easiest way to unlock your phone would be to call your carrier and request the unlock coding on the terms that you are going to be overseas and wish to use a prepaid card

Mm I meant with a AT&T prepaid sim, sorry for not being clear. I've read a lot of different responses and I can't figure it out @_@ ATT prepaid has 3g data too but I'm not sure if it will work with the iPhone. I was thinking since iPhone is ATT locked and I have an ATT prepaid sim, it should work, shouldn't it? Or are phones activated differently for prepaid sims? (Don't know if that made sense)

Guest thinkTwice
3 more days till new iphone is revealed! I really hope it's not just a few upgrades here and there :(

but either way, i'm still getting it haha

Hold on there... some analysts think that the next iPhone may not be shown on Monday, that Apple will wait until Steve Jobs gets better and allow him to introduce the next iPhone at a later media event. Others think that the next iPhone will be released on Monday. And others think that a cheaper version of the iPhone with 4GB of memory will be revealed. From what the news and rumor sites say, it's all up in the air.

Guest thinkTwice
oh damn lol the only thing I've heard is that apple will announce the phone on Monday but it will probably go on sale July 17. meh I just want the phone haha:)

It's either this or the T-mobile mytouch 3g 4 me... depends on how big of a discount I can get on the monthly fees.

Guest mushroomy

GAAAAAH NEW IPHONE OMG TIME FOR SPAZZING.

And now the 3G's price is lower. OMFG APPLE YOURE SO KIND.

Guest Xarthan
My dad has a friend that works for Apple, and he said the knew iPhone is coming out in July. He said something about video sharing or video messaging or video chat...? I don't remember. He wasn't very clear on the details ><

your dad's friend is a LIAR!!!!! :lol:

Archived