[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest damifino

Well...SMAP? And they're still going strong. Shinwa is heading into their 30s pretty soon too.

I have no idea who SMAP are, but that's one out of a couple of dozen boy bands? Shinwa are all doing solo things in addition to the band things in between. Boy bands are mostly put together to get their name out there since it's easier to get attention as a group of cute boys than being one cute boy singer.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babossagaji

Well, Suju's fans range from 11-who knows what. Same goes for Shinhwa I'm not really a fan of both. I just like watching Suju cus I luv their personalities. ^^ Can't wait for Heechul's surprise b-day!

Guest YoochunsGirl

does any one know where i can get the non-clubbox link for Ep. 9????? and is eps. 8, 9 subs out?? i havent been in here in about 2 weeks

Guest huangmeixi

I have no idea who SMAP are, but that's one out of a couple of dozen boy bands? Shinwa are all doing solo things in addition to the band things in between. Boy bands are mostly put together to get their name out there since it's easier to get attention as a group of cute boys than being one cute boy singer.

SMAP is one of the most popular Japanese boybands ever...Takuya Kimura is the leader of the group. He shot to fame from that, but he stayed because he likes the band. He does solo things too. Doing solo things doesn't mean you have to break up.

Well, Suju's fans range from 11-who knows what. Same goes for Shinhwa I'm not really a fan of both. I just like watching Suju cus I luv their personalities. ^^ Can't wait for Heechul's surprise b-day!

Yup, it's the personalities that I love about suju.

Guest arisuxx

finally finished DLing SuJu episode 10! it was alrite, it wasn't as funny as the previous episodes toward the end of the episode. can't wait for this week's episode for Heechul's surprise b-day!

Guest shronie_x3

haha ep 10 was so funny. i couldn`t help but crack up when they were doing the titanic scene. anyone else notice that anya has gotten a lotttt quieter? i noticed this like the day when the guys were learning english the first time. maybe it`s cause they make fun of her all the time calling her crocodile and nicolas cage. i feel kinda bad for her >.<

this is what i look forward to every week hah :blush: i can`t wait till heechuls<3 b`day;;

Guest SophiaSan

ahh xD i am so sorry!

but is there like

episode 8 with subs?

this is the one where they are going to ..the english town?

Guest MayMaMee

Oh THX so much. i got this one now.

Guest blue_arena

hic, can some one update 1st post please, it's really hard to find the links in hundreds some thing pages >______< thank you in advance ^^

Guest C-Jay`eZ

hic, can some one update 1st post please, it's really hard to find the links in hundreds some thing pages >______< thank you in advance ^^

be patient. they're working on it.

does any one know where i can get the non-clubbox link for Ep. 9????? and is eps. 8, 9 subs out?? i havent been in here in about 2 weeks

you want the HQ or the LQ? I only have teh HQ version. And sub for 8+9 is out in NOWNFOREVER's clubbox..we can't take it out. But you can wait for the SUJU subber-team to do it. :D:D

Guest miss tran

hey does anyone know the korean romanization of the game "the flower of sharon has bloomed" you know the game they play in ep.3

Archived