[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beauwhale

Hi, can anybody upload the HQ of Ep 10 on either YSI or mega please? cuz the first 2 link that C-Jay`eZ posted were the same. thanks in advance

Guest EskimoPie

i had NO problem watching the one i uploaded for you all.

it was VERY clean actually o_o;;

hmm, are you using GOMPLAYER to watch?

usually, gomplayer solves a lot of the problems..

(ie: pixelations... glitch... no sound issues)

--- EDIT.

HEY! i own a page ;D WOOHOO

THANKS so much!!! I downloaded GOMPLAYER and now episode 10 works...it didn't have any sound before lol =P

EDIT:

OMG...GOMPLAYER is so good. Don't have to worry about codecs, it can play broken video files, and you can watch videos as you are downloading them =o. THANKS again for suggesting it! lol :lol:

coolies... thanks for the ep 7 sub... cant believe its out already.... and ep 10 was awsome.. i cant wait till next saturday already....

THANKS so much!!! I downloaded GOMPLAYER and now episode 10 works...it didn't have any sound before lol =P

When it didn't work, did you use Windows Media Player?

If you did, the codecs were just probably out of date.

But it's a good thing that it works now.

Guest EskimoPie

When it didn't work, did you use Windows Media Player?

If you did, the codecs were just probably out of date.

But it's a good thing that it works now.

Yup, I did use Windows Media Player...I remember that I also tried playing it in Divx and it told me the codec I needed but I couldn't find it HA =P.

Yeah, I think I'm due for installing some updates...

Thanks for letting me know! =D

Guest silverwingz

[LQ-Hardsubbed] Super Junior Full House Episode 7 060708:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0Y1TDWAF

Remember.. u can just follow my signature for the other previous hardsubbed episodes and LQ subs..

To crazy4seven.. if u wanted the LQ episode 7 subs.. here's the link.. if u want the HQ one.. then u'll have to wait for someone to upload it or go to SJFullHouse.com..

[LQ] SJ Full House Episode 7 subs:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LYWRT0S0

Credits:

SJ*FH team for the subs

Me for hardsubbing

Guest sweetbabigrl

i thought hee chul's birthday was going to be in the 10th episode but it didnt

well cant wait for next week

this might be off topic but umm

why do people call/say "ie" or is it "nie"? i dont know at the end of their names?

hope people understand what im trying to say =\

Guest anhny wonton

how do i get the subs for the eps?? and how many eps allready have subs?? can some oneplease tell me? because im really confuse... X_X and since i found out that that first page wasnt updated... i dunt noe where to look... =\ thank you!!=]

Guest peanuts

is epsode 8 subs out yet? i've been going through this thread for an hour haha..trying to find subs...-___- such a loser...

Guest silverwingz

how do i get the subs for the eps?? and how many eps allready have subs?? can some oneplease tell me? because im really confuse... X_X and since i found out that that first page wasnt updated... i dunt noe where to look... =\ thank you!!=]

if u want the LQ subs.. i can send u the links.. but if u want the HQ.. go to SJFullHouse.com or wait until they release it here in the soompi thread

is epsode 8 subs out yet? i've been going through this thread for an hour haha..trying to find subs...-___- such a loser...

for the ones made by the SJ*FH team.. no.. they've just released episode 7 subs..

but if my memory serves me correctly.. i think luckyyou made subs for 8 and 9 .. or something like that.. but u can only get them from her clubbox, which is

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

.. we can't take them out.. so the only way to get them is to learn how how use CB if u don't know how..

Guest peanuts

if u want the LQ subs.. i can send u the links.. but if u want the HQ.. go to SJFullHouse.com or wait until they release it here in the soompi thread

for the ones made by the SJ*FH team.. no.. they've just released episode 7 subs..

but if my memory serves me correctly.. i think luckyyou made subs for 8 and 9 .. or something like that.. but u can only get them from her clubbox, which is

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

.. we can't take them out.. so the only way to get them is to learn how how use CB if u don't know how..

OMG thank youuu...hahahaha....^_^ and now i can soooo clubbox it...whooo!!! thanks again.

Guest SophiaSan

ROAR i love han geng

hes so cute in ep10

speaking hinese :333

i believe he said

"I actually want to....."

ahahahah i dont udnerstand the rest TT.TT;;

i will try again!

i dont really get the whole EP.7 megaupload download thing

i downloaded it, and then what?

Guest ghea_w

yeah i was wondering the same thing too! so i searched youtube.com and found it (dunno if i can post the link) but it's under this title: Super Junior- U + Mutizen Song on SBS Inkigayo

and kangin definitely point to one direction and then at the camera! (ahhh!)

but i didn't see kibum do the gun thing...dunno why. maybe it was edited?

yeah.. i found that video too.. i'm pretty sure that's the right video --> sbs inkigayo 060625..

but why kibum didn't do that gun thing in that video.. maybe it was edited for the purpose of Full House show??! i'm so curious.. >.<

Guest silverwingz

i dont really get the whole EP.7 megaupload download thing

i downloaded it, and then what?

what do u mean u don't get it? if u've downloaded it.. just watch it!

what exactly don't u get?

Guest ivywen

can someone be nice and reup ep 7 sub i tried clicking on the ysi link but it doesnt work :( please i havent check for 2 days and im totally lost

edit

i clcik on the ysi link someone post up earlier but it reach it limit :(

edit

hehe nvm about this i found another link that is from mu

edit

excited to watch this

when did maysia post the sub for ep7?

i tried to search in here but i didnt find it

because i want to see the progress of ep 8 and 9 and 10 so yeah if anyone can giv eme the link when she post

thnaks

Guest damifino

this might be off topic but umm

why do people call/say "ie" or is it "nie"? i dont know at the end of their names?

That's just how Korean language works. Generally, you don't just call someone by their name or title without the proper suffix attached although I guess with the frequency of English usage some could choose not to use it especially when referring to foreign names.

If you want to call out to someone whom you respect such as a teacher, parents, etc. you use "nim" after their title i.e. sunsangnim for teacher, boomonim for parents, or in Heechul's case (which you don't usually do with an actual proper name) "Heenim" :)

If it's a person's name, you usually use "shi" to show proper respect or in formal setting such as Shiwonshi, Kibumshi, Heechulshi, etc.

If it's a friend, someone younger, or someone you are close enough to use "bandehmal" to, you use "ie" when you are talking ABOUT them such Shiwonie went to the store OR if you are talking to them directly, you use "ah" or "yah" (depending on the sound of the last syllable in your name) after their name such as Shiwonah, come over here or Eunbiyah go over there.

Archived