[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest bayb3steph

thanks guys for putting up your time to upload all of these episodes and subs and everything. i appreciate it a lot! =] when i am able to do things like this i promise i will return the favor. thank youu! =D

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x_lisaa

aww the ep.10 subs

are over downloaded T.T;;

:(

there was epi 10 subs? that fast? can someone please re-upload any subs for epi 8, 9, and 10 on YSI or MU?

PLEASE && THANK YOU!

Guest C-Jay`eZ

there was epi 10 subs? that fast? can someone please re-upload any subs for epi 8, 9, and 10 on YSI or MU?

PLEASE && THANK YOU!

there's no sub for eps. 10 yet

for eps 8+9...we cant take it out of NowNForever's clubbox...you might wanna dl it in his/her clubbox.

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Guest findjunebug

I love this show so much! I am now definitely in love with Kangin I feel so bad about over looking him up until now shame on me :wub:

Guest silverwingz

uhmmm can anyone re-up the eng subs for ep. 1-7? somehow, i cant find it in my pc :( thanks in advance! ;)

can u specify HQ or LQ?

Guest MsCHua
Guest Azn_Angel_02

Um..does anyone have super junior full house episode 7 and 8 in english hardsub or softsub??

I only found the one without subs.

If anyone have episode 7 and 8 with english sub. can someone please help upload it for me...

Guest Azn_Angel_02

Thanks, but I don't understand or read korean writings.

Still, is there any english subtitles for episode 7?

Guest hello

i looove this show! i didn't like superjuinior at first but after watching this show im OBSEESSSED! espeically with.. hankyung, donghae, and heechul!!! anddd eunkhyuk and goodness sooo many laughs from this show.. but when does it air and when does it end?

Guest Azn_Angel_02

oh im sorry. thanks.

i guess that i download another one. i wasn't so sure that it would have subs lol ^^

thank u very much for ur help!!

Guest silverwingz

^^ AND YOU CAN LOOK @ my signature.. (the 2nd post on this page) ~ it tells you which hardsubs are available..

Guest Azn_Angel_02

thanks again! ^^

but it seems that episode 7 on page 107 doesn't work on mine...

so um..can someone please reupload it again in yousendit or mega.

Guest Azn_Angel_02

Excuse me...

But is there any other way to download episode 8 and 9 with english subs for ysi or mu?

Because I can't use clubbox *what a pity*

Guest C-Jay`eZ

Excuse me...

But is there any other way to download episode 8 and 9 with english subs for ysi or mu?

Because I can't use clubbox *what a pity*

no...not unless we have the owner's permissions.

Archived