[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest vVAniVv

Wow I started watching from ep.3 and it's really good!!!

I had no idea who Hankyeong was but I noticed that he was the Chinese one. I'm totally warming up to all the Super Junior members, hankyeong was SOO hilarious in Love letter, you guys need to watch it!! the latest one, where he's introducing the game in Chinese lol

I thought Shiwon was kind of a cold guy but he actually has some shy points it seems ^^ and I still love Heecheol lol and I feel sorry for Donghae who doesn't get as much attention as Kibeom although he tries harder haha, I think without heecheol it'd be pretty boring and did you guys see ep. 4 Professor Shiwon?? he's very intelligent no?? keke, well anyway, I hope this show doesn't stop too soon.

I hope Eva and Anya have lots of fun and make it enjoyable for us fans to watch them!

HAHA yes I've seen that, I wondered why he was on the no team :fury: , he's so <33333

Sorry for the off topic.

I do agree about Heechul. If he wasn't in the show, it would be pretty boring. In episode 4, Heechul is especially hiarlious. The bit when Hankyung went into the room, Heechul's expression was so funny. :D

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_hunny

OMG! I love this show especially SuJu making fun of themselves (love Hechul, ShiWon, DongHae, KiBum, KangIn, HanGeng + EunHyuk) and everything. I like Anya and Eva since they're so laid back but I don't get why they make fun of Anya more though like episode 5 where DongHae (what a cute meanie!) calls her "NICHOLAS CAGE Look a like" :lol: lmao and when they were starting the game they were about to play, he puts a pic of "NC" as a wallpaper claiming they looked almost identical haha. Can't wait for next weeks since they're doing tae kwon do cuz that's the bomb!

whee i watched a bit of this on youtube today...suju isnt my favourite band but i must say those girls r really lucky to be staying with all those boys! they seem like a lot of fun...and its so cool how they can speak korean! motivates me to learn...

Guest candy012

it was funny how donghae mentioned that anya looked like nicholas cage. i thought that in the beginning as well. hehe...she took offense to it, hehe...i guess b/c they said she looked like a guy, hehe...

so cute how shiwon laughed at that...

Thanx for the translators and subbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before i just knew SJ's Han Kyung, Shi Won and Hee Chul from Love Letter and Han Kyung cos he's the Chinese one. But after watching Full House i never knew Han Kyung is so hilarious! and so is Kang In, i'm starting to really like him esp in the first couple of eps he was really friendly and all. Donghae is nice too, although not as much camera time as HanKyung and i know Hee Chul has a pretty out there personality so i knew he would have stood out.

Yes HanKyung was so adorable on LL esp when the Chinese bit he kinda looked lost but when he asked is everyone ready Shi Won was the only one who answered :lol: Although he was in the No team they're usually the more funny side anyway.

Thanx again for the subs and translations!!! You guys ROCK!!!

Guest QtyAngel29

thank u so much for the subs for eps 2 thank u...before i watched it without the subs and it was funi now atchin it was the subs is just great

Guest raspb3rry

Thankyou for the subs and episodes :D, love you all XD!

I've only finished watching the first epi, but its sooo funny!! It's actually my first time watching Korean Variety shows, and I'm loving it :D. Just a question, how come only 6 of the SJ members live in the house? Are the other 7 SJ members going to appear in the rest of the episodes?

Guest xillusions

^

They live in separate apartments(6 in one and the other one has 7), and the two girls are living in only one of them.

Guest starbrite

^ Wow, thank you. I"ll go test your subbing skills right now. x] You should be part of the SJFH sub team as well as Jazzler. ^_^

Guest Funkie_dayZ

Hi everyone. I have subs for Episode 4. It is my first time subbing, so there might be some parts that are out of sync. But for those who still want it, here's the link:

Super Junior - Full House - Episode 4

-Subbed by Eeteukee & Translated by Jazzler

You should be part of the SJFH sub team as well as Jazzler. ^_^

yea.. thanks for da subs... plus like wad starbite had said.. u guys should join da SJFH team.. [lesser work for them too... =X] hahhaa... cheers!!

Guest x kisekiboshi

Aww thanks eeteukee and jazzler for the subs. Like the other 2 posters said above, you guys should join SJFH sub team. ^^

I have a question about the subs you uploaded though. Are these subs for HQ? Cause the subs aren't appearing on my video...-.-a

Guest starbrite

^ I think it's only synced for LQ and MQ. :mellow:

BTW I don't think the subs are out of sync, it's just that some parts of the subs plays by fast so I have to pause it to read the translation. But other than that I don't see anything wrong with the subbing. Great job. ^_^

---

Does anyone know what it meant by DongHae living apart from his family for 6 years?

Guest QtyAngel29

thank u so much for eps 4 subs...just starbrite said some subs are just to fast dat i have to pause it too but everythin else seems fine u did a great job THANK U

Guest Cee1430262309

*hyper* Subs are out! Thank you soo much everyone that have worked hard translating and subbing each episode of SUJU Full House. You guys are the best! ^_^

Archived