[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x kisekiboshi

Thanks sooo much for the subs. =) The subs will help me loads cause I don't understand Korean. Thanks again SJFH team. ^^

Guest Appletree

Wow I started watching from ep.3 and it's really good!!!

I had no idea who Hankyeong was but I noticed that he was the Chinese one. I'm totally warming up to all the Super Junior members, hankyeong was SOO hilarious in Love letter, you guys need to watch it!! the latest one, where he's introducing the game in Chinese lol

I thought Shiwon was kind of a cold guy but he actually has some shy points it seems ^^ and I still love Heecheol lol and I feel sorry for Donghae who doesn't get as much attention as Kibeom although he tries harder haha, I think without heecheol it'd be pretty boring and did you guys see ep. 4 Professor Shiwon?? he's very intelligent no?? keke, well anyway, I hope this show doesn't stop too soon.

I hope Eva and Anya have lots of fun and make it enjoyable for us fans to watch them!

Guest boballay

Thanks so much for the video links plus subtitles :]

i greatly appriciate you taking your time for this ^_^

thank you soooo much :D

Guest silverwingz

Thanks for the sub. Sorry for asking to much but could you kindly reload it wmv.instead of srt.

i will be hardsubbing ep2 soon.. watch out for it soon.. most likely within 1 day.. i have to go to work now.. ><

Archived