[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest fuufuu

Just a quick question, but why have the HQs become only 350 mb? All the rest of mine are about 500-600 mb. =X

I have the 500-600mb one and the subs still work for me. Might be alil off but BSplayer and speed up or speed down them.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xillusions

^

YouSendit expires after 7 days/25 downloads and the first episode was weeks ago...try downloading from megaupload or sendapce in the resource section

<33 Carmen.

Two cute gifs of DH ^^ Just wanna share with you guys, DH being cuteand feeling shy after that :D

dheatgif.gif

dhcangif.gif

Credits: ningeracc@shinhwachangjo.net

omg!! i remembe when Dong Hae was doing 'eh jyo" hahaha its was soo corny that he laughed at himself also! ^^ wat a CUTIEEEE!!~

AND THE 1ST ONE... "OKWE CAN!!!!!" SOO ADORABLE!

Guest sweetbabigrl

^

^

haha me too

he was like touching his hair/ face

and they were like we can

and hes like "Ok we can"

thats soo cutee

Guest vVAniVv

HAHA those gif are so cute, bennymtv.

Epecially the "Ok we can!" one.

HAHA Donghae's expression changed from :mellow: to :w00t: in an instant!

Guest migibui

Yay.... The sub is almost out.... Thanks you subbers...

All of the guys are cute and adorable...

One thing i realized watching this show is that they are very normal just like us .... some are maybe a little bit childish than us ... and some are just dorky like me hehe....

But overall they are boys with handsome faces and full of talent...

About the 2 girls dating with group members .... i dont think it will work. First of all fan will go crazy if they do. And i dont think the 2 girls are the boys type... I mean Celebrities like to date other celebrities ... right... ???

Guest silverwingz

i don't know if anyone wanted a english hardsubbed version of SJ Full House Episode 1 (in LQ) .. but here it is anyway.. if anyone wanted it.. :)

Subs by SJ*FH @ soompi (thank you)

Hardsubbed by me

Link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3QIHLAOP

OOhh.. and episode 2 subs are coming out soon!! :w00t:

Guest plumeria

Episode 2 should be release soon maybe in couple of hours or less. SPREAD THE WORD!

FINALLY! RIGHT?!

Sorry for the long wait. And THANK YOU all so much for being patience. SJ*FH team loves yah for that! ^0^v

Episode 3 and 4 is being worked on....right now

i don't know if anyone wanted a english hardsubbed version of SJ Full House Episode 1 (in LQ) .. but here it is anyway.. if anyone wanted it.. :)

Subs by SJ*FH @ soompi (thank you)

Hardsubbed by me

Link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3QIHLAOP

OOhh.. and episode 2 subs are coming out soon!! :w00t:

Can someone please reupload it in other link, MU are being annoying to me and all the techniques to dwl from MU are useless. I can't dwl from clubbox, please :tears: thank you

Guest vVAniVv

Episode 2 should be release soon maybe in couple of hours or less. SPREAD THE WORD!

FINALLY! RIGHT?!

Sorry for the long wait. And THANK YOU all so much for being patience. SJ*FH team loves yah for that! ^0^v

Episode 3 and 4 is being worked on....right now

I'm sure the wait is really worth it. :D

Thanks so much for the hard work SJ*FH subbing team!

You guys are so awesome!!! :lol:

Archived