[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Episode 5 was really FUNNY!

My fave part is at the temple, when Eun Hyuk came in!!

Eun Hyuk is my favorite soo of course I love his part the most!!

Anya is really funny. She was really outgoing since eppie 1.

I knew her a Heechul would become close.

I want Eun Hyuk to be in the permanant 6...he comes in,

like once in a while!! He should be in it all the time!!

I love this SHOW!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kisekied

but thennn!! it wouldn't hurt if there is romance in the show. It would actually spice up the show even more. LOL..

but hell, obviously it wont happen.

BUT STILL IT WOULD BE FUN!

haha. I mean, look how close Anya and HeeChul is at the moment. Haha..

Guest ADORE.you

gahh this show was cute !! .. lols i like how eunhyuk suddenly appears and joins them =) hopefully he sticks around more .. keke; bahahaha donghae's expression after imitating Eva .. that was too cute !

Guest silverwingz

Sorry, but what's happened to LQ? I thought it was around ~60MB....but not 160?

i think there was a problem with the SBS channel or something on Saturday.. so the LQ's of the shows were screwed somehow.. i remember the loveletter LQ coming out really really late as well..

i think the 161MB version was from someone who converted a MQ to the LQ..

I uploaded another LQ version i found which is around 98MB..

if u want the link.. here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=747OPV35

Guest kisekied

Sorry, but what's happened to LQ? I thought it was around ~60MB....but not 160?

Well I downloaded the 500MB version and someone wanted the LQ version at that time. I didn't know how big was LQ so I just converted it into 150MB, which I considered LQ cause it was less than 300MB...

Guest squallie

No no, I wouldn't want Anya and Heechul to have a romantic relationship. It would ruin his girly side. And I like that about him. Anya is a GREAT character, and she's absolutely fabulous with Heecul. Their friendly relationship is funny.

I don't necessarily think Kangin likes Eva, I just think it's more of an attention thing. Like, he wants her attention more. Not a romantic relationship.

Lol, it's pretty self-explanatory that this is a downright, hilarious show. I don't know why, but looking at Eunhyuk already makes me laugh.

Guest Babygurl272

Seriously though I dont think it will evolve into a relatioship thing. like between heechul and anya. but I just think its kute and fun to watch them like that. I mean anya and heechul are the kutest when they're together.

kibum and eva, of course shes older. but I mean its kute when they're together. romance to the show makes it kind of funny. its not meant to be sumthing serious.

but I just hope the fangurls wont hate anya and eva. I read someone's earlier post about hating anya because she was so close to heechul. I find it adorable that they are such close friends now. its not like they really like it each other.

hey

what is the defferent between HQ and LQ version?

LQ is low quality and HQ is high quality? hahas I dont know if thats the answer you're looking for ^^;

but anyways I think donghae was really cute in this episode. and its funny how hyukjae keeps popping in and out xD he should really just stick around ^^ As for the Heechul and Anya thing, I'm okay with them being close. they're funny!

Guest sweetbabigrl

i was wondering who do you gusy like better between Anya and Eva?

i like Anya she is more like out there more involed umm yeha...

silverwingz thanks! I'm definitely taking it!

sweetbabigrl I like Anya more, coz we're of the same age and both from Russia hehe :)

Guest Loanie

heres the 350 megs version of Eps 5:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...1181C256E9151D3

sry it took so long...i split the file in two so i could upload on sendspace or MU but my uploads kept stopping near the end for some reason so i gave up and used YSI. i'll re-try the uploads if anyones still interested. and if this is convenient to any non-CB users than i'll upload the HQ version every week.

thanks for uploading the 350 meg version of episode 05! i'm downloading it right now.

Guest aymei

i love anya cause shes so enthusiastic and lively and outgoing! haha, she's so funny with heechul too. I love them together its so cute!

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

my favorites are kangin, heechul, eunhyuk, and hankyung~~ wow i have soo many...but they're all soo fun...i hope eunhyuk will appear more...he and heechul are sooo hilarious in the pjs fashion show and BBQ..<3

Guest `Dara;

Anya is a perfect match for HeeChul, their personalities are similar. lol

but Eva is nice too, but she doesn't show up as often :/

Archived