[CLUBBOX LINKS] Request links & Re - Upload Thread

Guest chibikko

Guest luckyyou

does anyone know which Clubbox have the movie " Love me not"

cast Moon Geun Young

It premiered in Korea about a month ago, I think it'll be hard to find it in CB this early on.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have "Seducing Mr. Robins" with Um Jeong Hwa and Daniel Henney! i heard it was a great movie.. and the teaser is so provoking.. if someone can upload it that would be great.. and can you pm me jsut to let me knoe... thanks a bunch in advance!!!

Guest shiko101

id like to request any infinity challenge episodes before the one with michelle wie in it (so before may 2006). in hq pls. will be much appreciated

Guest KpXMystic

id like to request for a list of clubboxes that have HQ movies to download without id and pass, and is also updated frequently

Thanks in advance

-Mystic

Guest jiwonz1004

are there any clubboxes that have Mnet shows like the specials? in HQ or MQ...or even LQ

im particularly looking for a show called Mnet Star Episode

Does anyone know a clubbox where I could download the 2006 World Cup games, specifically for Korea, but any team would be nice... I'm looking for HQ...

THank you!

Guest .dcpro02

hey guys i was looking for the hk series "when rules turn loose" with sammul chan n myolie wu :lol: i'v tried finding it jus using google but den the links i cld find were megaupload n filefront n well i cn't dl from filefront n really wanted to dl the series using cb instead !! :( so if anyone can recommend a cb for me it would be greatly appreciated :D also i heard the series isnt' dat new so hopefully someone might have it?

thanks in advance if anyone cld help me out :)

- bye guys !

*edit

i was looking at some pix of this series which i found n realized dat some of them had english subs ?? omg if any one can recommend this series with either hard or soft eng subs it would be even more greatly appreciated !!!! =] cos like i can understand cantonese its just that with english subs i get it more lols im not too fluent .. kekkeke wel yeh thanks guys

these r the pix dat had eng subs :

normal_sammul20wrtl26.jpg

normal_sammul20wrtl131.jpg

Guest .dcpro02

i'm looking for "love contract" (2004 taiwanese drama) with ariel lin and mike he. thanks in advance!

heys i was looking through the soompi forums > other tv, movies & books and found this clubbox.co.kr/xiaomao123 ppl sed dat u can find all the eps in this person's cb but u need login n pw so yeh !! hope it helps :sweatingbullets: or u can also try http://clubbox.co.kr/jaded1 but dat cb dsn't have all the eps or u cld try d-addicts.com which might have the series :)

i know the know the rules stated in the first page said request for subs isn't allowed but i am at my wits end wanting to get a hold of My Boyfriend is type B subs in naynay123's clubbox. i have been trying to dl the subs and i have to say that waiting for the subs to dl took longer than the dling the movie itself. so please if anyone has it, please just upload it for me and just pm me the link. i would be forever grateful if this request of mine is granted...

thanks in advance and merry xmas!!!

Guest luckyyou

i know the know the rules stated in the first page said request for subs isn't allowed but i am at my wits end wanting to get a hold of My Boyfriend is type B subs in naynay123's clubbox. i have been trying to dl the subs and i have to say that waiting for the subs to dl took longer than the dling the movie itself. so please if anyone has it, please just upload it for me and just pm me the link. i would be forever grateful if this request of mine is granted...

thanks in advance and merry xmas!!!

I don't know which version you dled from naynay's CB, so you should register at kloofy.net and they have tons of Korean move subs, and you'll be able to find one that matches the version you dled there.

I don't know which version you dled from naynay's CB, so you should register at kloofy.net and they have tons of Korean move subs, and you'll be able to find one that matches the version you dled there.

i've dled both rar subs of the movie my bf is type b at kloofy.net but the rar files are corrupted. i couldn't extract the subs. the one i dled from naynay's cb is the single cd rip of the movie. i do hope someone can help me out. thanks. :blush:

Guest itz_lala

Hi. i'm looking for a movie called a war of flower or in korean:타짜

if anyone has it in their clubbox please let me know!! thank you!

Guest akichan

Just wondering if there's any clubbox with Sassy Girl Choon Hyang? I tried downloading from Sarang's but the download won't start. Sigh.. thanks..

Guest hohohoo

Hey,

I'm looking for a movie (HQ) called TAZZA: The High Rollers

It came out in september

Anyone know any clubboxes that have this?

PM me or reply

Thanks in advance

Archived