Bless the Broken Road

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker

Rascal Flatts :)

>they were like northern stars..

Fallen in love with this song lately =] Decided to give it a quick try.

I think I'm getting sentimental these days, since school is almost out .__. But the lyrics and the meaning do touch me lol. Doesn't it make you feel like you want to find that special one? ...unless you've already got them, of course.

Thanks for listening, and please be sure to leave a word or two :)

lisaaaa =) yay, first to comment ^__^!!

you did a great job on this one~

you should sing english songs more often ne =)

anypoo.. sry about being so slow w/ the collab! ><;;

when youre done recording your part (& again, take your time =D), just yousendit to joanhooo@yahoo.com~ im having a really hard time just singing along to the instrumental T__T so yeah.. i think ill listen to your parts first & then record haha

aiiya such a long comment.

just wanted to say.. GREAT JOB & KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! =D

Guest stellabella

Beautiful job! I love your voice.

However, I've never heard this song so I couldn't really compare your voice to the original. I'm sure you got it all right though- it sounded good.

Guest dark intuitions

wow...

I don't think i want to hear the original now, everytime I go find the original artists after i heard your version, i get disappointed, because yours is always so much better.

Out of curiosity, is there more after the guitar bit?

And did you redo Lullabye for a Stormy Night, or was that just a repost?

Guest appledapple

I HATE this song...but I love your voice...I've gotten worn out on this song on country radio is why :)

But you have an amazing instrument. Great job :)

Guest photodaisy

Oooh, I like how you made the country and made it a little contemporary alternative. BEAUTIFUL!

Wow, the background vocals are beautiful too! >__<; I love this song too. AHAHA, can't resist singing it, haah? Well, you did a spectactular job. Such a beautiful voice!

Guest fantasiimaker

wow...

I don't think i want to hear the original now, everytime I go find the original artists after i heard your version, i get disappointed, because yours is always so much better.

Out of curiosity, is there more after the guitar bit?

And did you redo Lullabye for a Stormy Night, or was that just a repost?

Yep, there's more after the guitar part, but I wasn't familiar with singing the rest of it yet.

I redid Lullabye, a few days ago ^^

hmaster - welcome =]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ocean-J

This is my sister's favorite song... and OMG... ur voice is OMG .. WOW lolz... beautiful.... i agree to some of the commenters that u sould sing more english songs... ^_^ ... keep up the good work... ^_^

Archived