Wonder Girls Live In Bangkok : The First Wonder <3

Guest sang_woo_always

OMG!!

i wish i was there.

i really miss those girls.

YOOBIN s just drop dead sexy and gorgeous.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jane_doe11

i guess noone translated it so, it basicly said Sunye was really sick during the concert.

the blog owner was at the front side and able to see wonder girls clearly. After the first 4-songs medley, all girls look tired in the normal way but Sunye seem to be exhausted and almost fainted thus Sohee, who stood aside, had to turn to Sunye and seem that Sohee said "Are you ok, unnie?" Sunye's face was covered by sweat. Some Sunye's singing parts had transfered to Yeeun because Sunye's voice was almost gone. (T_T)

After the concert, blog owner went to the hotel that WG stay and staff said that WG and 2pm going to have party. And seem that Yoobin also sick too that she had to leave the party and went up to the room. Then Sunye and Sohee also left the party...Sohee was holding Sunye's wrist all the way. (caring and lovely maknae >_<)

and other Thai blog that i saw somewhere in this thread also said about Sunye's health....she seem to be very sick and exhaust during Thailand visiting.

Sunye ah~ get well soon!! Wonderful always care about WG's health. WG fighting!!!

MinAhn <33333333333333

Guest Milkie012

This is the only Kpop girl group Ive heard of having a concert of their own, they are amazing and def. the best girl group in Asia =o)

Guest RITSUKO

Definitely one of the most successful girls groups in Asia now D:

the concert looked amazing. I wish I could have been there T__T

Guest donghaestalker

I AM AMAZED.

i'm a huge wonder girls fans, just like everyone else i wish i was there too.

Sohee was looking extremely beautiful that night.

Sunmi was total cuteness.

Yoobin hotness!! ahhh

Ye eun pwned that show.

Leader Min was just plain gorgeous.

wonder girls jjang ^-^

guess noone translated it so, it basicly said Sunye was really sick during the concert.

the blog owner was at the front side and able to see wonder girls clearly. After the first 4-songs medley, all girls look tired in the normal way but Sunye seem to be exhausted and almost fainted thus Sohee, who stood aside, had to turn to Sunye and seem that Sohee said "Are you ok, unnie?" Sunye's face was covered by sweat. Some Sunye's singing parts had transfered to Yeeun because Sunye's voice was almost gone. (T_T)

After the concert, blog owner went to the hotel that WG stay and staff said that WG and 2pm going to have party. And seem that Yoobin also sick too that she had to leave the party and went up to the room. Then Sunye and Sohee also left the party...Sohee was holding Sunye's wrist all the way. (caring and lovely maknae >_<)

and other Thai blog that i saw somewhere in this thread also said about Sunye's health....she seem to be very sick and exhaust during Thailand visiting.

Sunye ah~ get well soon!! Wonderful always care about WG's health. WG fighting!!!

this breaks my heart .... we knew she had a fever, but still sucks that they h ad to be sick for their

first ever solo concert... with their hectic schedule, i doubt they will get any rest.. they all did a fab

job though.... 1ST WONDER WAS A SUCCESS and much more~~

Guest SuperKyle

im so glad on the girls success of their first concert! theyve accomplished so much and come so far in these two years, its a shame i couldnt go ><

ive watched all the fancams already and all the performances were great! all the girls did theyre best and if there were any mistakes or problems im sure that for the next concerts theyll use it as experience to bring out the best in them for the next, its a shame Sunye was sick, i heard that Sunye was almost fainting by the 4th song and that while all the girls looked tired she looked exhausted and was drenched in sweat, i hope she's resting now!

and i also cant wait for that broadcast! WELCOME TO WONDERLAND!

we'll get to see all the BTS!

thanks for collecting all the fancams and pictures!

Guest koreanCHICA

they totally deserved this concert!

and i'm really impressed with the whole concert itself. so creative! and an awesome entrance haha.

jyp jjang!

Guest mS_suga&spice

im so happy this was posted :D Ye eun was spectacular as usual. love it! yes they need to have a dvd for this.

Archived