[collab] FTTS and Gummy's Lets Love

Guest oksusu

Guest oksusu

eddy, oksusu
Ah I love this song.

It's so good...everyone should listen to it. :P

I died trying to sing gummy's part...my throat still hurts from trying to hit that one high note...and failed...big time. Don't cringe too much...

Must make note to self: buy new mic. :wacko:

Also...I have to thank Eddy for letting me do this collab with him and also mixing this. At least one of us isn't computer challenged. ^_^

Now please go and listen...and remember to leave behind your comments. :D

SOUNDCLICK

Guest tinasarangg

not bad...lol i liked it overall.

the high note was ehh. lol, but it wasn't all that terrible xD

please sing more collabs oksusu

<3

Guest luvjunjin0819

haha...I sang this once...i mixed ftts voices w/ mine. But u pwned me my dear oksusu...HAHA...u sound 6345676357345693367 times better than I ever could! :sweatingbullets: the high note towards the end was a lil off...but it's okie.

very nice collb...some of the harmonies were off. and eddy's voice was unsteady at times, but sounds pretty good!

good job to the both of u! :D

~Tab ;)

Guest erure

i really like your singing and your voice but i think your vibrato's a little too much. like the vibrato needs to be slower and deeper and yours sounds a little frantic[?;;] anyways i loved the song ^^

Guest tbone

dis is one of my fav songs from FTTS 6th album :] I LOVE YOUR VOICEE!!! its sooo beautiful..u did VERYY GOOD on it

Guest simply_dream

i really love this song too!!!! totally awesome =)... u guys did a great job =D at some parts the guy try to put too much emotion n it just backfired also he try to go loud n then really low which made it sorta weird =P otherwise it was really good, good harmony =) ur voice is awesome!!!!!!!!! i love it! the high notes were not that bad but it can use more practice... overall it was a good collab =) more collabs in the future!

Archived