World of Warcraft

Guest soju

if they said 60-70 is comparable to 70-80..

then 60-70 = 5days if you have no life, 70-80 = 5 days.

death knight 60-80 = 10 days.

15 days til there are hardcore level 80 deathknights.

Nuguya? its like 40-50$ for wow/wowTBC xpansion. if you want to maximize free time, take the trial account first THEN buy the game once your trial account is over and you'll get a month free + the trial period free. after that it's around 13-20$ a month depending on your subscription plan

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

water fountain and muffin factory... <_< way to improve the class blizzard.

and finally they're giving engineers some love! mechanical flying mounts! <_<

seriously blizzard needs to step it up with this next expansion, burning crusade was a huge disappointment.

gg to shaman cc.

^i meant that shamans would be OP once a form of CC is available to them.

but yes, they did get owned pre-BC and up until a few patches ago. enhancement shammies are a joke.

^ well, they had to scale enhancement shammies somewhat due to master blacksmith weapons. remember what happened when a enhancement shammy did get ahold of a great weapon?

most enhancement shammies now are dual-yielding rogue-wannabes. enhancement shammies with a master blacksmith weapon does insane damage, just like their MS warrior counterparts. i've ran into a few at arenas where they ripped my priest to shreds.

also, the most damaging class in arena now are elemental shamans by far. their burst damage is insane if lightening overload procs.

resto shamans are great in pve, and decent in pvp. earth shield is amazing in pve.

lastly, for lich king xpac, take a look at this: http://www.worldofraids.com/#6305

Shamanistic Rage now lowers all damage taken by 30% when active along with the mana effect.

Mental quickness now gives +spell damage and healing = to 30% of attack power.

Guest Drunkken

^ well, they had to scale enhancement shammies somewhat due to master blacksmith weapons. remember what happened when a enhancement shammy did get ahold of a great weapon?

most enhancement shammies now are dual-yielding rogue-wannabes. enhancement shammies with a master blacksmith weapon does insane damage, just like their MS warrior counterparts. i've ran into a few at arenas where they ripped my priest to shreds.

also, the most damaging class in arena now are elemental shamans by far. their burst damage is insane if lightening overload procs.

resto shamans are great in pve, and decent in pvp. earth shield is amazing in pve.

lastly, for lich king xpac, take a look at this: http://www.worldofraids.com/#6305

wow, shamans are going to be disgusting.

my friend is a shaman and has flurry axe x2 with windfury on them...we tore open ST as if we were buncha 70s just plowing through.

but now we're like 60 and just messin around and stuff.

but my point is, shamans have insane dps, awesome heals, and sexy buffs.

i would just hate to go against them in pvp.

Guest A.Wesker

i've been trying to connect to wow for 2 months and still no luck :( has this happened to anyone ? it being a server down for so long ? - i've tried everything and its not my internet :P

Guest drance

^ wtf 2 months?! hahahah

did your subscription expire or something?!!? cuz it'll kinda suck if it's still going for 2 months, haha

Guest A.Wesker

^ wtf 2 months?! hahahah

did your subscription expire or something?!!? cuz it'll kinda suck if it's still going for 2 months, haha

heheh nah it hasn't been working @ net cafes :P my friend who came over to lan - his wow didn't connect as well :P so must be on my isp side or wow side :P since my other online games work fine ..... the last time i was on wow i was in the middle of an instance !!! :P then it just disconnected :P and couldn't connect since

Guest __mill

i think id love to play undead rogue.. though lock sounds tempting. but having 2 swords just seems badass

i think theres too many rogue in wow already. lol its like.. hard to get place for raid n stuff.. might wanna try dpser or something ._.

i think theres too many rogue in wow already. lol its like.. hard to get place for raid n stuff.. might wanna try dpser or something ._.

how about rogues are downright useless in raid.

and looks like shamans will be OP'd once the new xpac hits. mages seriously never get no love.

Guest KorEaN

hahah dang i recently started after years of wanting to play WoW ^^

im a lvl 20 mage on STONEMAUL, anyone on that realm and wants to be friends ??

Guest drance

how about rogues are downright useless in raid.

and looks like shamans will be OP'd once the new xpac hits. mages seriously never get no love.

mages seriously get no love, if it weren't for their decent enough dps output, polymorph cc and de-curse .... OH not to mention free water / food ... i kinda doubt anyone'll want them in the party?? lol

mages seriously get no love, if it weren't for their decent enough dps output, polymorph cc and de-curse .... OH not to mention free water / food ... i kinda doubt anyone'll want them in the party?? lol

fact of the matter is, the mages dps only tops off at 'decent' and that only comes if mages spec correctly. and for that output the mage must sacrifice survivablity.

polymorph is the weakest form of cc available in the game, it regens the target's hp to full and it breaks on any damage received. de-curse? lol.

the water and food available for mages to make is now hardly enough for any class that has some decent gear. and seriously, water well and muffin factory?

on top of all that, mages have been beat down to a bloody pulp since TBC, especially the only viable pvp tree, the frost tree.

so yeah, it's pretty obvious that blizzard has no love for the mages. and i talk from the pvp aspect of things, pve is weak.

LOL!! I just started a new mage =)

It's not that bad and I kinda agree about no one wanting them in their party...

But no worries! Just play with friends and they'll always want you in their party ;)

-xoxo.

TM

Guest AnikiJin

Hm.. should I ressurect my shammy? I am such a lazy person, got tired of playing shammy. But I do wub earthshield... good stuff.

I did get bully quiet a bit when I played shammy though....

"MORE DOTS"

"HIT IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT"

"MORE DPS"

Guest xsilentangel

lmfao.

Archived