World of Warcraft

Guest soju

Guest .oOLimOo.

My armory for my character is in post #614 lol. Executus is getting kind of boring..my brother and I and a few others from the guild may feel like transferring to a new realm...alot of baddies being carried >.<;;

I was on Mug'thol b4 but moved to Cho'gall because all my friends moved haha. Why don't you just . . . kick some off?

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bboy Stan

Then we would have to do another rebuild of the guild..done it once already..but most of the people we have are heavily geared...just not raid smart >.<;;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mikuru-Kojima

I loved World of Warcraft, but lately, it keeps shutting down the game and freezing my comp after about 2 seconds in the game.

T.T

I ended up quitting after awhile...

Guest Echoes

Stopped playing for 3 weeks, and don't feel any interest in returning, i think im over this game xD Used to play a warlock and druid x]

Guest A.Wesker

Lvl 80 lock, warrior and rogue :(

lock and rogue full 7 / 7.5 gear warrior all epic prot gear :P

lvling a druid now 73 atm

For the Horde

Guest saiainoshi

I stopped playing a while ago.. but I still pop on to say hi to guildies

70 NE Priest Tichondrius

64 Human Rogue Tichondrius

60 UD Priest Tichondrius

60 Human Mage Tichondrius

• 2 weeks later...
Guest super piggy

i would play but there's so many buttons >__<.

but i heard its like flyff so <33.

plus my brother has a subscription he doesnt use :/.

Guest Meenuh

Anyone on Frostwolf? Anyone that played PreBC?

For those of you who are inscription I have a question... when you keep using your minor inscription research and it doesn't research anymore glyphs i'm assuming that means that there are no more glyphs to be learned?

ooo. my brother and I are still going to level Horde on Executus. we're level 40ish there. I have no idea why he wanted to play that server it seemed pretty dead :P

anyone here have any twinks?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...ne&n=Heejin

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...ine&n=Jaemi

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...otan&n=Maki

ect. ♥

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crispy

Goddamn.

I'm seriously considering picking up WoW again just because they added Peggle (with a talent tree and new levels).

And loot-share dependent upon Peggle shots? I would be so blinged out. (Peggle Addict -- completely dominated Peggle Deluxe & Peggle Nights)

Anybody know if there's a way to play it sans WoW? (yes, I know that sounds kind of lame, haha)

Guest halcyon

I use to be addicted to this game in high school. Then I started seeing that it was taking too much of my time so I cold turkey and sold the account, never wanted to go back since then and everything started working out better.

I finally hit my goal of gladiator title and now I'm trying to sell my account atm WOW I'm going to break myself free from this game once and for all. Hopefully things start working out better for me too...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Velocitii

i have no attention span with this game, i played a month free trial in 07, i quit, played 3 months in 08-09 with a level 60 huntard, quit, 3 months later, now im back at it again so far with a 20 priest

this is my fix until diablo 3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Laxntiga

Just installed, i'll be WoWing it up..... as soon as I can find some place with fast internet that is.

I'll post up my character names n ish when I get them to 60.

I sort of quit after Ulduar was released... seems pointless gearing up in Ulduar when you know Icecrown Citadel will be released to render your Ulduar gear obsolete.

When is Icecrown going to be released? in the Fall? or Winter time?

I sort of quit after Ulduar was released... seems pointless gearing up in Ulduar when you know Icecrown Citadel will be released to render your Ulduar gear obsolete.

When is Icecrown going to be released? in the Fall? or Winter time?

it would be good to get Ulduar gear so you can be prepared for Icecrown

Archived