Geum Jan Di / Goo Hye Sun Makeup Tutorial

Guest Namine

Guest angeliclovegal

I have that Tony Moly lip tint and it looks great on my fuller lips.

I don't know.. my mum said my lips had a healthy flush and looked plumper as well.

Guess this tint works both ways?

I'm running out though.. need to get more.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gigiopolis

Thanks for this! Lately I've been really intrigued by Jan Di's makeup (I don't really get the backlash - she looks ADORABLE, hot pink stained lips and all) and have tried it by myself, so it's nice to see how another person interprets it.

Some thoughts/input:

- Try using a shimmery champagne colour underneath the eyes instead of a bright white colour so it doesn't look as strange.

- And for the lip tint/stain I use the CoverGirl outlast lipstain in 400 (forgot the name, only have the number). Dab lightly only in the centre of the lips, i.e. don't line your entire lip with it and fill with the bright pink colour. Build the colour gradually if it's not enough.

If you notice, that's how Jan Di's lips look like in the drama...like she ate a cherry popsicle and it stained her lips like that naturally.

Guest Namine

sorry about that everyone, but they are up again <3

hope everyone likes the tutorial, Boys Before Flowers is now finished =)

Guest lolitanicole

I have that Tony Moly lip tint and it looks great on my fuller lips.

I don't know.. my mum said my lips had a healthy flush and looked plumper as well.

Guess this tint works both ways?

I'm running out though.. need to get more.

Ah, really?

Did you buy the lip tint online?

I have fuller lips too so I want to try a diff type of color ~_~

Hah, make-up is an adventure

----

This tutorial is great!

Thank you for upping it :D

Guest angeliclovegal

^

Yeah, I got it from Gmarket. The fullsize was only 4500won, why not? =P

Shipping would've been a bomb but I have relatives in Korea so I didn't have to pay for that. I'd probably get a few more this time though.

This tint can be a little drying especially if you use it everyday, but a good lipbalm over it should take care of that (:

Guest smileyfayce

It looks so good! I've always wondered how Jan Di's lips always looked so red and soft ^_^ I think it gives a very healthy and natural glow. Has anyone tried Benetint? I think that's the only similar item I can get here in Toronto =/ And does the highlighter really accentuate the look? Cause I have everything except a highlighter haha

Guest auroralbutterfly

This may not be related to the topic, but does anyone know the overall quality of the brand Tony Moly. Not just the lip tint as seen in the tutorial, but in general.

It looks so good! I've always wondered how Jan Di's lips always looked so red and soft ^_^ I think it gives a very healthy and natural glow. Has anyone tried Benetint? I think that's the only similar item I can get here in Toronto =/ And does the highlighter really accentuate the look? Cause I have everything except a highlighter haha

i have benetint ... and for that look, (me personally) i don't get it using benetint. it's more red for me. like i've been drinking an icee for a long time. i really like the highlighter effect that the tutorial has. to me it does accentuate the look because it gives that cute glow.

This may not be related to the topic, but does anyone know the overall quality of the brand Tony Moly. Not just the lip tint as seen in the tutorial, but in general.

it's really good. i love it! but if you use it continually it does dry your lips a bit. but like angeliclovegal said, use lip balm and you'll be fine.

tokidream

she was doing a survey on it, with pretty good prices too considering if you order from gmarket it would be alot.

just post your interest and hopefully she'll consider doing another batch.

LeN is selling them from korea

So, QUESTION! So the Missha bottle that she used is a primer or BBCream?

Guest lolitanicole

^

Yeah, I got it from Gmarket. The fullsize was only 4500won, why not? =P

Shipping would've been a bomb but I have relatives in Korea so I didn't have to pay for that. I'd probably get a few more this time though.

This tint can be a little drying especially if you use it everyday, but a good lipbalm over it should take care of that (:

Luckyyyy, ~

If you ever decide to get some extra and sell 'em let me know :P

I'm going to try it out, gotta look for the cheapest price though (shipping wise)

Thanks for letting me know!

Guest rockmelon123

It's M BB Boomer, a primer/makeup base to be used before applying BB cream to help it stay on longer.

i have benetint ... and for that look, (me personally) i don't get it using benetint. it's more red for me. like i've been drinking an icee for a long time. i really like the highlighter effect that the tutorial has. to me it does accentuate the look because it gives that cute glow.

it's really good. i love it! but if you use it continually it does dry your lips a bit. but like angeliclovegal said, use lip balm and you'll be fine.

tokidream

she was doing a survey on it, with pretty good prices too considering if you order from gmarket it would be alot.

just post your interest and hopefully she'll consider doing another batch.

LeN is selling them from korea

thanks for the info! i'm going to have to look over LeN's and tokidream's survey!

BTW, the pictures aren't working again. :[

editedit

thanks!!

oh and by the way, if anyone knows if anyone is selling the lip tint or plans on doing a survey, etc.

please let me know. i really really want some.

Guest Namine

I don't get why it happens so many times =/ argh........................

I don't know if it's getting hotlinked or anything . so .. >_<;;;;

Guest angeliclovegal

lolitanicole - I can get an extra one for you if you want? PM me or something, let me know (:

I'm guessing people are hotlinking the pictures. Don't.

Namine, maybe you should add a huge header warning people not to hotlink. Or something.

Archived