Kelly Clarkson - Because of You

Guest Hyesunglove

Guest xkiseki

your voice sounds nice, but you seem to use too much vibratto, its sounds very shaky becuase you sing the entire song using your vibratto. Vibratto is nice, but it's meant to be used in certain places in songs to make it sound special, i guess the word is? your voice over all is very nice, it was justa little higher than i would've liked it. good job.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

WOW. O_O

your voice is beautiful.. your vibratto is REALLY good. I CAN NEVER SING KELLY'S SONGS.. HER VOICE IS SOO HIGH. I totally envy you <3

great job (:

Guest Hyesunglove

your voice sounds nice, but you seem to use too much vibratto, its sounds very shaky becuase you sing the entire song using your vibratto. Vibratto is nice, but it's meant to be used in certain places in songs to make it sound special, i guess the word is? your voice over all is very nice, it was justa little higher than i would've liked it. good job.

yeah i completely understand your point. vibratto should be there to make it special. >_< eek but it's just hard for me to hold a note without putting vibratto onto it, maybe cuz my voice is just shaky?? i dunno. but i'm gonna try to fix this problem. thanks for the advice =)

omg WOAH! how long have you been singing?

you are awesome! :blink:

hmm i've been singing since i was like in grade 7.

so maybe around 4 years?

but nothing professional, just hobby >_<

WOW. O_O

your voice is beautiful.. your vibratto is REALLY good. I CAN NEVER SING KELLY'S SONGS.. HER VOICE IS SOO HIGH. I totally envy you <3

great job (:

haha yeah kelly's voice is amazing. >_< i can't compare to her but thanks for the compliment =D =D

Guest PizazzPizza88

wow your voice is so good!

a little shaky..but it is still really good!

MAN you should sing more (:!

Guest Hyesunglove

wow your voice is so good!

a little shaky..but it is still really good!

MAN you should sing more (:!

haha i pretty much sing night & day

just gotta find myself some more time to record =D

ur voice sounds nice. once it came in, it sounded good.. however, as others have said, the vibratto is a bit much.. and some parts do seem off.. like its not as smooth as it should be? i dunno, but overall it still sounded good.

Guest yunakue

Hey, I LOVE ur singing.

Nice voice.

Do u by any chance, can send me the music to it?

I love the song and love ur singing.

Guest Hyesunglove

wow i didn't realize there were so many new replies >_<

haha thanks guys for listening & commenting

and as for the instrumental

i actually don't have it anymore

becuz it's on my other computer

which is broken right now>_<

so i'm using my dad's labtop haha

but yeah i'm sure if you go to the intsrumental page

someone will give it to you =)

Archived