[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest flyaway.

Woah, it's so bright. o_o I haven't seen him with that bright of a hairstyle in a while, so I'm not really used to it atm. Lol.

And those pictures... he looks so squished against the door. I find that kind of sad, yet kind of funny at the same time. =X Seriously people, give him some room.

I wonder why they're going to Japan. ^^

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. is the golden hair boy back? reminds me of their paris photobook era. wonder why they r heading to japan..must be cause of the crazy sales break out's been getting. 200k in 2 days is like whoa! other artists make albums in korea and don't sell that much ..they did it with a single in just 2 days. Awesome dbsk is just awesome.

junsu from the fancams is amazing. i expected no less from him, that boy is perfect whenever he's on stage singing. Congrats to him for the great performance. :) wonder where he is now..is he heading to japan with the boys? hopefully he wont be too tired.

edit: spotted junsu ..haha..i was so busy concentrating on jae i kindda overlooked su a bit there.

Guest MichyItaly

I was starting to wonder if I had become color-blind, cos nobody was saying anything about Jae's bright, briiight new haircolor :lol: well it was about time he got rid of the brown hairstyle, it was a little bit too "anonymous" for him IMO. Now he'll be definitely easier to detect amidst the crowd lol tho I guess it'll take a little time for us to get accostumed to it ^^ isn't this the same shade of color Key used to have during Juliette's promotions?

Jae's image change + all the 5 of them flying to Japan ---> possible promotion for BO at last *deludes herself*?

Guest dita_Von_tesse

jae's ginger hair !!!!! :blink: what's with the leopard prints, though ? LOL he got stuck T_T

so the 5 of them are heading to japan ? please please please let it be BO! promotion >,<

junsu and changmin must be tired...

but JS and YC look especially good today ^^

edit : i'm kinda hoping JJ's hair color is just an in-between color, either he'll lighten it or darken it...

not like the color is bad, i just think he suits platinum blonde or darker color more =) this kind of blonde clashes with his skin tone -_-

i wonder what they are doing in japan?

please let it be promotion *prays*

anyways jae dyed his hair ;)

i love the pic where he tries to get through the door and is making the pouting faces that make him look so adorably cute<3333333

and chun is looking mighty fine=]

i havent saved airport pics in a while but ill save todays

they ALL look hot hot hot when its cold cold cold.

edit: oh i just have to talk about xiahzart....

wow wow wow, that 8 min clip of pure singing and acting was so great....

his voice just makes me go gaga.

and the part where he cries and his wife comforts him was so sweet.

for once i see junsu go crazy lols

junsu you make us so proud!!

too bad the user put that vid on private or its gonna go into my favorites

Guest TVXQ~Soul

Well, the birthday boy got a new colour for his hair eh? :D

I think he looks good in almost anything.

Ya.. he looks so squeezed in the airport pics... poor thing.

Guest raikko9

[iNFO] BREAK OUT! Oricon Day 3

*1 *1→*1 東方神起 「BREAK OUT!」 17,948

*2 *2→*2 L'Arc~en~Ciel 「BLESS」 *9,653

*4 *4/*3 FUNKY MONKEY BABYS 「涙/夢」 *2,960

169,842 + 32,153 + 17,948 = 219,943

Credit: DNBN

Jae's hair colour was almost the same as Junsu before in this clip~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU421W_Jy3w

Guest Natsumi_sshi

[TRANS] 100127 Significant Increase In Interest Towards Tohoshinki By Teens

For the latest survey conducted, 85% indicated that they knew who Tohoshinki was, and 24.4% of them indicated that for the new song "BREAK OUT!", they were "extremely interested" or "would be interested if it was mentioned".

30.7% consisted of females. Although majority came from female teens, there was a significant number of male teens who expressed interest, and it seems like the teens in general will be interested.

Thanks for sharing that article. Seriously that made my day! To know that over 85% of people in Japan know THSK and the big up to date fans knowing about Break Out! is really comforting. Although most were teenage girls (I mean, there's nothing wrong with a teenage fangirl, because I'm one of them as well :lol: ) it's good to see that many guys know/like/are fans of THSK as well. I mean, we always knew that they were a band for all ages and people groups~

Second day sales ----

-- -- -- -- -- *1→*1 東方神起 「BREAK OUT!」 32,153

-- -- -- -- -- *2→*2 L'Arc~en~Ciel 「BLESS」 19,259

-- -- -- -- -- *3→*3 AAA 「Heart and Soul」 *6,217

169,842 + 32,153 = 201,995

Dropped a lot. But hey, they officially sold more than 200K for a single in two days with no promotion at all! So it's all good. ^^

*2 *2→*2 L'Arc~en~Ciel 「BLESS」 *9,653

*4 *4/*3 FUNKY MONKEY BABYS 「涙/夢」 *2,960

Credit: DNBN

Their sales have been pretty impressive! Congrats to the single making over 200k in 2 days, and still staying #1 in day 3! I'm so proud and happy for this result. Although the sales did drop dramatically after the first day, and their absence in the Japanese scene has been a short while it's so good to have their 7th #1 Oricon.

[Trans] 100128 Tohoshinki is Heading towards Having First-Place Single on Oricon for the 7th Time

The 29th single of Korean dance-vocal group Tohoshinki, “BREAK OUT!”, sold an approximately 170,000 copies on its first day, and ranked first on Oricon’s daily chart on 1/26. While being in the middle of break-up turmoils, this is a good start that is probably going earn them first place on Oricon weekly chart for the 7th time.

The title song “BREAK OUT!”, which contains encouraging messages to young people who are trying their best, is the theme song for NHK’s drama “Tomehane! Suzuri Koukou Shodoubu”. The coupling song is Junsu’s solo “XIAHTIC”.

Tohoshinki released their single “HUG” in November 2004 to mark their first time coming to Japan, and officially debuted in Japan in April 2005 with their single “Stay With Me Tonight”. They first entered the Oricon weekly chart with their 7th single “Sky” (on sale in August 2006), which ranked 6th of that week. They have constantly been on the top 10 of the chart since then. Starting from their 18th single “Purple Line” (on sale in January 2008), they’ve had 6 singles that rank first on Oricon weekly chart, and are currently holding the record for being the only foreign artist to acquire that achievement.

This article was really great. The boys have 7 #1 Oricons, are known by most Japanese people and have worked their way into the Japanese scene through strength, determination, skill and hard work. They are the only foreign artist to do so, and I doubt anyone else could achieve as much as they have in this time. It's times like these when I can't feel any less happy and proud to be by there side and be a fan. Break Out is such an amazing dance track with great meaning and an interesting PV. I really hope they can perform this.

I prefer the whiter blonde he sported ages ago, to be honest. That's my favorite, next to pure black.

I agree! I'm a fan on Jae's brown/blondish hair however his spiky plantinum blonde during 'O' did stand out and he looked pretty awesome. Jae with black hair looks pretty mysterious and sexy though haha.

And a question. All 5 of them left Kimbo on the 29th to Japan, prehaps Japanese promotions for Break Out? And if so, why are they shot separately? -_- Don't tell me that they left for different flights in the day? Nonetheless thanks for sharing the pictures. And at a second look, Jae's blonde hair is really yellow lol

Guest flyaway.

I prefer the whiter blonde he sported ages ago, to be honest. That's my favorite, next to pure black.

LOL! I agree. I prefer that whiter blond color more. This one is a tad too yellow for my taste.

10,000+ more (hopefully tomorrow?) and this single will already outsell Stand By U. :D

Btw, this single is going into the February monthly rank, right? Hoping to aim for #1 monthly this time.

Guest afterglow.

the drop isn't that bad today.

i think there's a post on dnbn from max saying 300k copies have been shipped.

more:

i3vrkw.jpg

314x8ir.jpg

54i1op.jpg

2vvvu6e.jpg

9jppb5.jpg

9s9ic4.jpg

2r2rpn8.jpg

igmglj.jpg

n5gfms.jpg

credit: as tagged

Guest love g-man

[TRANS] 100129 Tohoshinki's New Song 「With All My Heart 〜君が踊る、夏〜」Included In Best Album

According to the magazine 「BACKSTAGE PASS March Issue」which was released on 27 January, a new song 「With All My Heart 〜君が踊る、夏〜」(T/N: With All My Heart~ You Dance, Summer~) has been recorded in CD2 of the 「2CD+DVD(A)「RZCD-46503〜4/B」version of Korean popular vocal group Tohoshinki's best album 「BEST SELECTION 2010」.

Besides the song 「With All My Heart 〜君が踊る、夏〜」in CD2, the members also selected the following songs: 「Forever Love(JUNSU)」「SHINE(YUCHUN)」「Love in the Ice(JEJUNG)」「Beautiful you (CHANGMIN)」「HUG(YUNHO)」and two more songs 「甘く果てしなく」(T/N: Eternally Sweet) and「BREAK OUT!」will be included, making it a total of 9 songs.

Source: [oops-music]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

~

[iNFO] 100127 Tohoshinki's "Best Selection 2010" 2CD+DVD Version - CD2 Tracklist

T/N: The songs for CD2 is selected by the members, and were not revealed previously.

#1: Forever Love (Chosen by Junsu)

#2: SHINE (Chosen by Yuchun)

#3: Love In The Ice (Chosen by Jejung)

#4: Beautiful You (Chosen by Changmin)

#5: Hug (Chosen by Yunho)

#6: 甘く果てしなく

#7: 時ヲ止メテ

#8: With All My Heart~ 君が踊る、夏~

#9: BREAK OUT Remix

Souce: [b-PASS + baidutvxq]

Credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

~

#8. A new song. I wanna hear it ~xDDD

yay! Jaejoong's selection is Love in the ice~ it's my favorite song ever<3

Guest petiteange22

jae's new hair color!

wow! that's something new for a change.

it really makes him stand out from the crowd (which he can do without considering how he already stands out from the crowd with his fair skin and totally gorgeous good looks)

but i really liked the previous one he had! the brownish silky hair of his <3

[Trans] 100127 Xiah Junsu’s Mozart! Performance

Glad to hear the fan review of his first musical performance. I think it's good that fans still keep their criticism although they talks about their fav singer, and I agree, he can do better than that cause this is only his first stage and he will get better with time. No one know it better than Junsu fans ^^

--

JJ hair colors: It looks bad from faraway but good up-close... It's JJ, he works all hair color.. ^^

---

edit:

j.adore: I am waiting for your fan account.. Have a good rest and share the story with us later.. ^^ (so lucky that you got to see him on that stage. I've been listening to fan audio and fancam from the curtain call and it makes me shiver, cry, and proud... ^^)

Guest ``miamihero

oh god. Jaejoong's orangish hair color.. hahah i guess he is the only one whom I think would look good with light hair colors.. hahaa :D good try..

Archived