[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dita_Von_tesse

^ LOL the pic is kinda misleading, isn't it ? :lol: junsu's pic in the center with GIRLS surrounding it xD

people will think that he has an affair or something LMAO

i'm not 100% sure but i think it's about the 86-ers showing their supports for mozart!

the 86-ers of jewelry (baby J & eunjung) and seeya (boram & yeonji) were part of this "86 club" ^^

i'm pretty sure jewelry went to watch the musical, idk 'bout seeya...

btw it's kinda funny how the article only highlights the girls =P i mean, jaechun, 2AM's changmin and probably some other guy celebs were there as well LOL

AND 200k for BREAK OUT! is AMAZING !!!!!! in just two days !!!!!! :D

Guest celinewalksin10

can someone tell what is this about ?

http://news.nate.com/view/20100128n06958

article is just pointing out that the girl from jewelry and some members of the 86 line cheered for junsu's musical. :D

see ya's boram was also there. :D

I actually like this 86 line cause girls are part of their group. :) I only see NU Thang, "F4", and 85 club, so I like this club. :D

I have the Cannot Escape my Fate by Junsu converted to mp3. :D PM me if you want it. :D

Guest lovebyelove

I'm so proud of Junsu! The past few days I've just been walking around with a big goofy smile on my face because I know I'm a fan of one of the best singers in Korea, idol group or non-idol group. I had a feeling the first performance wouldn't be his best because he was probably waaaay nervous and still a little sick. I'm positive that he'll get better. I can't wait to hear the soundtrack!

Wait until the end of the week to find out how Break Out really fared. Why are people disappointed? This single will be platinum by Sunday! Their first platinum single (because I don't think Stand By U is quite there yet). And in the first week of sales! Do you know what a HUGE achievement that is for the boys? 201,995 in two days?!

Sure, we wanted to make it 500k, but what we've done so far is awesome. Let's not fret about it. Some day, they'll be able to sell 500k in a week. I feel it. xD

Guest Senorita_

[TRANS] 100127 Significant Increase In Interest Towards Tohoshinki By Teens

I remember I met a Japanese international student who my friend's little sister introduced me to her. I asked if she knew THSK and she said 'Yes, I like Doush!te'. What she said made me smile all day :)

Second day sales ----

-- -- -- -- -- *1→*1 東方神起 「BREAK OUT!」 32,153

-- -- -- -- -- *2→*2 L'Arc~en~Ciel 「BLESS」 19,259

-- -- -- -- -- *3→*3 AAA 「Heart and Soul」 *6,217

Credit: DNBN

169,842 + 32,153 = 201,995

So it dropped alot - it doesn't matter. I knew they would sell between 25-30k today, but hey, they still reached over 200k and that is still great! I am sure they might reach 500k sooner or later :)

Guest polisher

oh wow they sold over 200k album in just two days^^

although its still long before 500k but i believe they can make it someday.

even without actual promotion they still sold more than those albums that had promotions!

i love all the songs the member had chosen for the best album.

made me pleased i order the right album.

junsu's musical is gaining more popularity^^

i cant believe all the tickets were sold and more seats were made available.

i wish i can see him perform T.T

Guest heechul lover

DBSK Totall sales in Japan is 3312485

even with break out sales on the second day and DVDs too

yay hope they earn more and more

Guest sheilapiglet

*NEW* 100126 Junsu Mozart Fancam

oh my gosh, finally, a fancam that ISN'T just the curtain call...can't believe someone managed to film this!..and it's over 8min long!=D...having to act and sing at the same time is amazing..the second half where he had to be frantic and crying needed improvement, but.JS did great for his first time!..wish I knew what they were talking about.

second performance curtain call this time=)

[Fanvid] Don't be shy Jaejoong

hehe...i love all those moments where JJ is being shy/embarassed and there's that habit of him covering his mouth...wish he didn't do that so often tho cuz he has a beautiful smile=P...the last part is the funniest with the members singing happy birthday acapella beautifully while JJ's distinct laughter is in the background..LOL!

[Trans] 100128 Tohoshinki is Heading towards Having First-Place Single on Oricon for the 7th Time

The 29th single of Korean dance-vocal group Tohoshinki, “BREAK OUT!”, sold an approximately 170,000 copies on its first day, and ranked first on Oricon’s daily chart on 1/26. While being in the middle of break-up turmoils, this is a good start that is probably going earn them first place on Oricon weekly chart for the 7th time.

The title song “BREAK OUT!”, which contains encouraging messages to young people who are trying their best, is the theme song for NHK’s drama “Tomehane! Suzuri Koukou Shodoubu”. The coupling song is Junsu’s solo “XIAHTIC”.

Tohoshinki released their single “HUG” in November 2004 to mark their first time coming to Japan, and officially debuted in Japan in April 2005 with their single “Stay With Me Tonight”. They first entered the Oricon weekly chart with their 7th single “Sky” (on sale in August 2006), which ranked 6th of that week. They have constantly been on the top 10 of the chart since then. Starting from their 18th single “Purple Line” (on sale in January 2008), they’ve had 6 singles that rank first on Oricon weekly chart, and are currently holding the record for being the only foreign artist to acquire that achievement.

They are planning to release their first best album “BEST SELECTION 2010″ on 2/17.

source: Oricon News

translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com

credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

making new records once again...am so proud of them!...still at the top even during adversity and troubled times=)

Guest fOrEvEr.L

Congratulations to Break out!!!

even it just only 2 days and I believe they will get much more than this.

Xiahzart very fantastic!!!

Junsu have smiling face all the times in his role performance so he did it great.

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

Second day sales ----

-- -- -- -- -- *1→*1 東方神起 「BREAK OUT!」 32,153

-- -- -- -- -- *2→*2 L'Arc~en~Ciel 「BLESS」 19,259

-- -- -- -- -- *3→*3 AAA 「Heart and Soul」 *6,217

Credit: DNBN

169,842 + 32,153 = 201,995

Dropped a lot. But hey, they officially sold more than 200K for a single in two days with no promotion at all! So it's all good. ^^

a drop..but hey, we surpassed 200k on the first 2 days!! the first single in 2010~~~ XDXD

i think not all stores report their sales yet..if im not mistaken some stores sent their info and it will be included in oricon weekly sales...but yeah, this is really great!!! ^_^ ^_^ not bad~~

proud of the boys~~

congrats!!!! ^_^

xiahzart is just amazing!!! all the best jun-chan!!! will always support you~

Guest Honey_KizZ

BREAK OUT sales from a physical POV

Well, I know some people wish the first-day sales of Break Out had been higher, and some are wondering why they aren't. I personally think 170k on opening day is kind of amazing, but...hey.

Anyway, the thing about this is, is that there actually weren't any more copies to be SOLD. Seriously. On January 21st I changed my mind about wanting a copy of the single, and went o/l to order it. Almost all the major Japanese sellers were sold out.

All results are what I found on January 21st. Since then, Amazon has re-listed the single as second press. HMV and Tsutaya have completely removed their listings, but I assume will eventually renew them with second press as well. Tower Records lists first press as sold out, and made new pages for second.

HMV:

The +DVD version was completely sold out, and the CD-only version was selling in restricted quantities. However, having ordered from them (a week ahead of the release, mind you) I have now received an email saying that first press is unavailable.

Amazon.co.jp:

First press sold out. Second press comes with a warning that they have no idea how long it will be before they'll be in stock.

Mu-mo (this is sort of the "official" shop for Avex, in an unofficial way. They handle all special and fanclub merchandise):

The Bigeast version sold out within a few weeks of it being released. The first press version was sold out. They have since re-listed with second press.

CD-Japan:

Sold out of first press, taking second press orders. This is actually not uncommon, I've found they often quickly run out of first press.

Yesasia:

...okay, so this one continually listed it as in stock. However, Yesasia often just doesn't say when things become first to second press.

Tsutaya:

Same as HMV. Out of first press, and removed the listings.

Tower Records Japan:

First press sold out.

Source/Credit/Reference: All data retrieved by krillia@lj from the individual websites between January 21st, 2010 and January 27th, 2010.

Guest orangeribbon

OMO!!!! MANY GOOD THINGS HAPPEN RECENTLY EVENTHOUGH THEY ARE IN THE TOUGH SITUATION RITE NOW...THE CASSIES REALLY KEEP THIER FAITH ON THEM N THEY PROVED IT...ONLY TIME WILL DECIDE WAT IS GOING TO HAPEN ON OUR BOYS...HUHU...LUV U ALL..

Guest j.adore

Hi guys~~

I know i promised u guys an account of junsu's musical so i'll do it asap... i got here like yesterday and im severly jetlagged and i have a weeks' worth of class to catch up... xP so i'll post sooon

[Trans] 100128 Max Matsuura Mail News

omitted-

Well then,

yesterday, we had many releases from Tohoshinki, AAA, and others.

The good result on Oricon chart is really a good sign for the start of the year,

I am truly appreciative of everyone.

-omitted-

source: Max Matsuura’s Mail News

translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com

credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Break Out

I'm really happy that it reached 200k plus already in just 2 days!

But i'm really disappointed with yesasia.

they confirmed to ship my order on Jan 27(so it could have been part of the 1st day sales) but then i got an email that the shipment could only be made on Feb 1(it couldn't even be part of the 1st week sales :( ).

they're so vague, and i'm guessing they no longer have stock on the first press <_<

Guest dbsgdec

OHMG. Finally a fancam of Junsu's acting. 8 minutes of pure Junsu acting. The scene was heartbreaking TT____TT Junsu was really good. His acting was really impressive. When he loses it.. his expressions. ohmg. and the scene reallyreally came out well. Finally i know why he sounded so sad in 'WHY'. At the end when his wife hugged him to comfort him was heartbreakingly sad too (and its not even bcause im a fan) Junsu is really quite a good actor, i didnt expect him to do this well. if this is how well he did for the first performance, can you imagine how great he will be in the 20th performance? the last one? i want to see the changes in junsu at the final performance. this video keep me all night. really good. if you didnt watch any fancams or listen to xiahzart ost yet, you gotta watch this. i hope there'll be more fancams of him acting. i'm so proud TT___TT

Archived