[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Heaven2100

Oricon Chart Daily Update

169,842 東方神起

*33,051 L'Arc〜en〜Ciel

*19,668 AAA

Credit: z3144228@JPM Forum

WOW..!!! CONGRATS!!! although it's not 200k.. but still.. THIS IS AWESOME!!! another record for them!!! I'm sure that by tomorrow.. it will be 200k and even much more!!! God.. the fans are amazing!!! and this is shows how TVXQ are still powerful.. even without any promotion!!! GREAT GREAT GREAT!!

Xiahzart- Well.. no surprise here.. He did awesome as I thought he would do!! This is junsu guys... Don't forget!!!:D

About HoMin attending- Of course i hope that they will come.. but still.. I don't really believe that SME will let them to come.. I mean come on..!! But I still hope....

Yunho? Jeju?? why did he go there? Taking care of Changminnie???

THanks everyone for the updates!!! And congrats again!!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dita_Von_tesse

After School ex-member SoYoung and DBSK Xiah JunSu are friends?

After School ex-member Yoo SoYoung shows off her ‘golden contacts'*.

She wrote on her minihompy diary on 26th January with a photo of music ‘Mozart’ attached, “Watched a musical after a long time~^^ And I felt something deep after watching it.. Heehee”

She added, “JunSu had his first performance today, and the 86gathering friends are all mobilized to show support!!! Why are we more nervous..?Kekeke the music was really good. And also the ambassadors in the musical touched my heart. Anyway!!! It’s a musical that makes me want to watch it again!!! Everyone everyone please come and see~~~~!!”

Through the posting it was known that SoYoung and Dong Bang Shin Ki Xiah JunSu are both members of the 86-er alumni.

‘Mozart’ stars Xiah JunSu as one of the main characters. It is his first official activity after the discord between SM Entertainment and the trio from Dong Bang Shin Ki.

S:Newsen

*golden contacts – like friends who are really famous

credits: KBites

the 86 liners : Suju's Eunhyuk, 2AM's Changmin, Supreme Team's E-Sens, Jewelry's Eunjung & Juyeon, Ex After School member Soyoung, Seeya's Boram & Yeonji, & lastly Junsu ^^

Guest sheilapiglet

at first I thot that SM wouldn't allow any SM artists to interact with Jaechunsu as well, but unfortunately, Eunhyuk did state in his recent radio program (or somewhere else?) that he had a gathering with the 86er club which included Junsu....so if he can meet with eunhyuk, then why not Homin right?....very very weird....like is SM only banning Homin to meet with Jaechunsu?.....or does Homin just choose not to go in order to not cause a chaos/more problems between the management and the guys?..cuz surely them showing support to Jaechunsu would mean a "backstab" to SM and hence making it even harder for a reconciliation?....*sigh*...really don't know....but yeah, I still find it very disturbing that they don't hang out with each other anymore...Yunjae went out together after the lawsuit before but then all of a sudden, they stopped...I just really hope that it's not because of internal discord between the members.

stuff to share:

DBSK ~140110 Junsu Rehearsal for Xiahzart Musical~

wow!..how did a fan capture this?...isn't reherasals closed to the public?...or maybe it's one of the ninja staff..lol....I'm so jealous of the girl!!..she's so lucky!!!

it's funny to see all the girls taking pics of Junsu's picture=P

Guest KiChang

A lot of happy news the past few days ^^ JaeJoong's b-day, Su's successful first performance of Xiahzart, esp No.1 Oricon Chart for Break Out!!!!!!!!!

Thank everybody for info, pictures and videos <3333333

I have a request though. I just saw this fan account of ChangMin at Brisbane Airport at PM's baidubar. Kinda old, but I hope someone know Chinese can spend sum mins to help me translate it, plz?????

I use Google Trans, and it's sth like the girl met ChangMin right after he came down from the bus, so I hope it can help us know more 'bout the ChangMin's smoking issue. Besides, if I'm not wrong, I think ChangMin said in English himself: "“Do you want to take a photo together...?" Much love and precious, isnt it? :D

credits: KBites

the 86 liners : Suju's Eunhyuk, 2AM's Changmin, Supreme Team's E-Sens, Jewelry's Eunjung & Juyeon, Ex After School member Soyoung, Seeya's Boram & Yeonji, & lastly Junsu ^^

Junho's inside as well I heard? Navi too, and Hong Su Ah.

Yun Si Yun (from High Kick through the roof), Hyun Joong, and Jin Ho(sgwannabe) has applied and the members want BoA and lee seung gi to join (LOL)

I remember in sukira recently, Eun Hyuk said he was the president and navi was the secretary =P Like it that EunHyuk is so 'into' talking about his club lol. President is pimping it xD rofl.

Guest jiajiaaa

I have a request though. I just saw this fan account of ChangMin at Brisbane Airport at PM's baidubar. Kinda old, but I hope someone know Chinese can spend sum mins to help me translate it, plz?????

I use Google Trans, and it's sth like the girl met ChangMin right after he came down from the bus, so I hope it can help us know more 'bout the ChangMin's smoking issue. Besides, if I'm not wrong, I think ChangMin said in English himself: "“Do you want to take a photo together...?" Much love and precious, isnt it? :D

Hmm i'll translate some parts. Basically this fan went to look for a gift for changmin after knowing his flight no. thru fansites. She wanted to get either a watch or a wallet. In the end she got a LV wallet for changmin. She also bought a box of chocolate. The next day she headed to the airport and waited. She was hesitating whether to pass him the gift cause she heard from some fans that he doesn't accept gifts in airport. Just then she saw changmin alone at the back so she decided to approach him. She greeted changmin in korean and some japanese and told him she's a fan from china. She asked him to be happy and said something like "changmin fighting". Changmin was smiling as she talked to him. It lasted for a min or so. Then she passed him the gift and bowed, so did changmin. Changmin then asked "Do you want to take a photo together?"but a guy came and brought changmin away telling the fan sorry no photos. That's about it i guess. She didn't mention about changmin smoking or anything.

Hope I'm of help :)

Guest dita_Von_tesse

Junho's inside as well I heard? Navi too, and Hong Su Ah.

Yun Si Yun (from High Kick through the roof), Hyun Joong, and Jin Ho(sgwannabe) has applied and the members want BoA and lee seung gi to join (LOL)

I remember in sukira recently, Eun Hyuk said he was the president and navi was the secretary =P

O.M.G. !!!!!!!! my OTP junsu and navi actually know each other ???? :P this officially makes my whole year LOL

sounds like a really cool and fun club ;) but eunhyuk is the president ? :ph34r:

it's nice to see celebs get along so well >,<

i'm so freakin' excited for tomorrow's oricon number xD

edit : mozart! audio - tyvm, was waiting for this T^T

i LOVE it sfm !!!! how i wish i could hear it live :wacko:

and i'm proud of the fans =) see ? they respect the play.

Guest KiChang

Hmm i'll translate some parts. Basically this fan went to look for a gift for changmin after knowing his flight no. thru fansites. She wanted to get either a watch or a wallet. In the end she got a LV wallet for changmin. She also bought a box of chocolate. The next day she headed to the airport and waited. She was hesitating whether to pass him the gift cause she heard from some fans that he doesn't accept gifts in airport. Just then she saw changmin alone at the back so she decided to approach him. She greeted changmin in korean and some japanese and told him she's a fan from china. She asked him to be happy and said something like "changmin fighting". Changmin was smiling as she talked to him. It lasted for a min or so. Then she passed him the gift and bowed, so did changmin. Changmin then asked "Do you want to take a photo together?"but a guy came and brought changmin away telling the fan sorry no photos. That's about it i guess. She didn't mention about changmin smoking or anything.

Hope I'm of help :)

Thank you so muchie ^^ That's a lot of help, really!

To make this post not a spam, just wanna share this link

Chewing, bowing, smiling, signing...all at the same time ^^ That's our Chang Min! :D

Guest jiajiaaa

Thank you so muchie ^^ That's a lot of help, really!

To make this post not a spam, just wanna share this link

Chewing, bowing, smiling, signing...all at the same time ^^ That's our Chang Min! :D

Omg that's so cute!! That is during Rising Sun period right?? Let me feed him too T.T lol

I hope BREAK OUT! sales for tmr will be 100k or more *prays* anyway, overseas shipped copies of break out from websites (CDJapan, YA, HMV, etc.) will only be added to their weekly sales. That means 169, 842 is solely by the japanese fans. That is a GREAT GREAT GREAT improvement from SBU. Our boys have done it again. Let's wait for weekly~ I want to aim for 300k! Hope I'm not too greedy lol.

OMG !!!!!!!! my OTP junsu and navi actually know each other ???? :P this officially makes my whole year LOL

sounds like a really cool and fun club ;) but eunhyuk is the president ? :ph34r:

it's nice to see celebs get along so well >,<

i'm so freakin' excited for tomorrow's oricon number xD

Yes, Eunhyuk is the president and junsu's just a member (LOL) well, but it's eunhyuk saying everything =P So do you believe him? xD Yes, navi is in the club (I LOVE HER TOOOO XD) so she should know junsu ^^

sorry to cut your post,

but yeah, does anyone know?

is it true that jaejoong is living with hyunjoong now?

i remember reading about it some time ago, but i didn't pay much attention to it, i thought it was just speculations.

anyone able to confirm this?

Hyun Joong mentioned in a show that he's living with a "friend" now and they cooked a lot. haha. "cooking" does fit Jaejoong rite. hehe. And vice versa, Jaejoong sister mentioned that Jaejoong is living with a "friend", plus these two handsome 4D kinka did went to Canada together recently rite. Although I don't really know, I think there're possibility that they might be living together. I bet they must be having fun if they do :)

~~ My internet connection was down for a few days, I backtracked and there were so many happy news. One of the happiest news for me was when I read Yoochun's recent cyworld entry. He sounds so happy with his live right now. "I'm still so happy ~!!lol!! now I'm finding my real self" lol..I'm just happy for him that he's able to find this sort of enlightenment and strength in the mids of all sort of crisis. I care a lot for this vulnerable guy and I hope he can continuously find his happiness. And reading all his interview of him constantly mentioning his family, brother, and mother is very heartwarming. He's such warm-hearted guy. :)

>> and of course, there are many more happy news...Junsu looked sooo handsomely gorgeous in Xiahzart, I'm so happy and proud of him. Public should really see his talent. Jaejoong's birthday party fan account, lol..Jaejoong is being such a naughty spoiled maknae around his sisters and mom. (I just remembered once again that he's a maknae despite being the eldest in the group) haha..I had so much fan reading it. and also, congrats Tohoshinki for 1st spot on oricon chart! 169k record sales is quite impressive as they're reaching almost 200k for the first sales. But, somehow I was probably a bit too ambitious as I thought they might get 300k..lol. perhaps, another single or album ne :)

*** I think it is understandable if Yunho and Changmin cannot watch Xiahzart right now, due to the "situation" they're in. What to do?? T_T

Guest dbsgdec

I LOVE this picture, so I want to share.

opening87.jpg

credit: frapbois+xiah-sshi.com

There's a LOT more pictures here - http://xiah-sshi.com/index.php?showtopic=2604&st=45 countless of Xiahzart first day pictures (and I meant it! God bless Janelle xD) Theres too many and I'm too lazy to reupload everything. so everyone check out the pics there!!

wow!..how did a fan capture this?...isn't reherasals closed to the public?...or maybe it's one of the ninja staff..lol....I'm so jealous of the girl!!..she's so lucky!!!

it's funny to see all the girls taking pics of Junsu's picture=P

HOMG. You should see this. Kissing (forehead!! theres many kisses..i wanna see the mouth one T__T) hugging.. holding hands.. SITTING BETWEEN JUNSU's LEGS. mamamia. She's hella lucky.

and its not funny..its Understandable xD <--this coming from a total Junsu fanatic xD

just dropping by to share this...junsu mozart- i cant escape my fate..only audio but still awesome!

never fail to make my heart go thump thump fast :D

100126 Junsu Mozart Audio (I cannot escape my fate)

Homg. That was sooooooooo awesome. I'm so proud of Junsu right now, words not enough T__T To think he's singing this while dancing and moving around and acting. So so good. More songs I can add to my YTlinkgifts (lookatmysiggie xD).

Ok. Two more pictures cuz I cannot resist it.

opening89.jpg

12645637900126sss1.jpg

credit: frapbois + pinkxiah + xiah-sshi.com

Ok. I lied. Just one more xD

opening70.jpg

credit: xiahforest + xiah-sshi.com

Brilliant facial expression, wont you say?!

^lol i love what you did to your siggie!

omg im jealous, T_T

our dolphin is so manly.

when he is not with the members you can tell he is a really tall guy.

just dropping by to share this...junsu mozart- i cant escape my fate..only audio but still awesome!

never fail to make my heart go thump thump fast :D

100126 Junsu Mozart Audio (I cannot escape my fate)

holllllllly wow wow wow.

live singing of the mozart song i heard a while back,

this is soooo amazing.

junchan makes me so proud!!!!!

Singing Live is the way to go with junsus voice i tell you!!!

please listen to this guys!

and thanks for posting up the vid!

Guest mutsumutsu

^

^

เจ๊บีอัพบล็อคแล้วเหรอ!!!!

this is quite a long, but happy day for me

wish Tohhoshinki [and we all] good luck with the 500,000 project

I know we can make it!

By the way, the 170,000 record counts just the sale before the actual sale that starts today.

This proves that the number of people ordering the CD before hand is quite a lot.

It also means that more people have been watching over them.

This is all love...~

Guest chi-saki

Woot! yesasia just shipped my copies! But since they shipped it today, it won't count till the day after tomorrow cause it takes 2 days for online order to register from the ship date. thats why i like cd japan, they ship out everything 2 days before release date. oh well, next time...

Oh yes, and CONGRADULATIONS TOHOSHINKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Honey_KizZ

[Pic+Trans] CD shop’s messege for TVXQ

This is a CD shop’s messege for TVXQ in Japan

“Always keep the faith.

This is our announcement!

Our shop support TOHOSHINKI”

Break out! is sold out at this store ^___^

100127182314.jpg

100127182707.jpg

100127182737.jpg

100127182804.jpg

100127182346.jpg

source : yukamyu

trans by: aneserebu@sharingyoochun

[Pic+Info] TVXQ Charity auction for Haiti

Five boys are participating a Charity auction for Haiti. Their shoes are up for the auction.

yuibkkj.jpg

source: http://www.beautifulmarket.org/

credit: erije@sharingyoochun

100127 Mozart! – Musical Actress’ Comments On Junsu

T/N: This musical actress has the role of Constance, Mozart’s wife. She plays opposite Junsu in all his 14 performances throughout. I’m sorry, but I don’t know her name because this came from Chinese translations of the original ^^;;

CYWORLD ENTRY MADE BEFORE 26 JANUARY (T/N: Junsu’s debut stage)

Please look forward to it. Also, this is Junsu’s first time participating in a musical and he worked really really hard, and he did an outstanding job, so the cast who will be performing him are very assured. If all of you watch the performance, you will be really surprised^^

Because Junsu did a spectacular job, everyone was very surprised. So don’t worry too much about it^^

Recently, it seems like a lot of females are jealous over me. For me, it doesn’t matter, but the people around me are very worried… Need to be careful of scary things ㅠㅠ

But a performance is a performance, that’s all there is to it.

As long as I work hard for it, it’s fine.

Even so, it seems like a lot of Junsu’s fans like musicals… I hope they’ll like my songs during the performance.

Comment received:

Fan: Unnie (T/N: honorific for a younger female addressing an older female as ‘older sister’) is very charming ㅠㅠ

Although I’m just a kid who was attracted to the musical for Mozart because of Junsu oppa, I’m making preparations now so I can fully understand the musical.

Counting down with my fingers for the performance date!

Look after your health and I look forward to an amazing performance! Go for it!!

P.S. Unnie~ If Junsu oppa is not eating well or pushing himself too hard, please punish him properly! ㅠㅠㅎㅎ

→ Junsu has been eating properly and practicing very hard

CYWORLD ENTRIES/COMMENTS (T/N: Her replies to comments, all made after the very first performance of Mozart)

→ Junsu is really blessed… because there are so many fans who support him… thanks to all of you, I also receive strength.

→ This is a request!! Junsu is so smart… ㅎㅎ I will pass on the message.

→ Because of everyone’s support, we kicked off the first performance on a good start. Although the songs in Mozart are a little difficult to sing, but Junsu really did an excellent job, I love it to death^^ Tomorrow is Park Eun Tae’s first performance in Mozart, really nervous, and next week is Kim Junsu’s first performance for Mozart, which also makes me nervous… I’m really looking forward to it. Go and watch the performance and give Junsu strength.

→ There will definitely be a good result!!! Also, although it’s a secret, our production cast and crew calls Junsu a musical genius ㅎㅎ

→ It’s like that? A little skinnier… I will bring him to eat good food. I hope everyone doesn’t feel the heartache. Also, I accepted the request!

→ Just now I asked Junsu if he was nervous and he said he wasn’t.

→ Tomorrow, once the performance ends, the Internet will be in a frenzy because of Junsu’s popularity.

→ If Junsu starts performing, other singers and actors won’t dare to join musicals.

→ There’s nothing wrong, he’s doing really well (to the extent that it drives you crazy!!!), so you don’t have to worry.

→ Junsu is very comfortable on stage, and his vocals are very stable, he’s great ^^ Please look forward to it!

→ He’s cute and child-like, but on stage he’s really charismatic. He’s a genius.

→ My stereotypes towards idol groups began to vanish when I saw Junsu singing during practice, there’s actually a reason for his popularity, Junsu is a musical genius.

→ I didn’t expect that Junsu’s fans would be so supportive of the cast… I’m really touched by Junsu’s fans!!

Note: She also said that she was very moved when she saw the following: “We won’t ask Junsu oppa to do this or that… No matter what kind of decision he makes, we will always be waiting, and we will always support him!! Go for it! No matter what it is, do it with good health…^^ Please tell this to oppa!”

source: [baidu tvxq here & here]

translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

V

as far as i know they havent been added,

also sales from smaller shops will not be added until the weekly

count.

Archived