Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

^

^

^ I do agree with what you said. It would be impossible for HoMin to go, and if they secretly went, and SME catches them, then they'll be in trouble. But yeah, it seems that SM is keeping HoMin busy whenever JaeChunSu things are going on.

Stalking Yunho It says that he came back from Jeju today...so hence, he misses out on Su's musical.

StalkingYunho25.jpg

StalkingYunho26.jpg

Cr: Sharing Yoochun

after watching the many fancams of xiahzart i have to say im so proud of cassies.

All of the clips i've seen are all different in angle but they are all filmed during the end which is curtain call.

its certainly not polite to have your cam on cause this is a musical,

im glad they have matured so much<3

Guest dita_Von_tesse

100124 Hero Festival 2010

HERO Festival 2010

This time Hero Jaejoong’s dad, mom, and 4th sister attended. It was very interesting.

Jaejoong is scared of ants T_T

Jaejoong moving

Jaejoong and medicine

Jaejoong’s food incident

Jaejoong’s “fly” incident

What Jaejoong asked his sister to not share: When Jaejoong’s composing……. haha

At the very end, there was the message Jaejoong asked his 4th sister to must tell the fans.

“I will always keep the faith. Please wait for me. Everything will be better.

Thank you all for believing me and waiting for me, I love you all”

source: Korean blog

credit: baidutvxq

trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

OMG how did i possibly miss this ???

JJ is so 4D, idek :D his sister is really funny, too xD he has such a warm family =D

but he lives with HJ now? ^^ two 4Ds in the same house, can you imagine that ? LOL

at least we know he's composing new songs *excited*

but his sister actually "exposed" his secret is LMAO

he seems lonely, though... and his health... T_T

i hope he feels better with this well-deserved break and all >,<

the last line is ~<3333333

kim jaejoong, ILY !!! ^^

and did JCS really went to karaoke together to celebrate JJ's bday ? this makes my day, really =D

@ Julian Rie not sure but i think it was something along the line "someone like jaejoong, this XXXX (brat ? punk ? etc), don't like him too much!" she was telling fans not to like jae too much (joking, of course) LOL

Guest TVXQ~Soul

The best fancam I've seen so far so I decided to reuploaded it :D

Credit to runtosky + DNBN :)

Whoah! Junsu is amazing! :lol:

But the thing I notice is the reaction of his fellow performers behind him when he hit the high note.

My, do they not look impressed!!! hahaha!! :D I just loved it when any of the boys get recognition from their fellow "colleagues". They make me so proud!

Celebrating the Release of "BREAK OUT!" on Twitter

Today, 27th January 2010 at 7PM KST, we're going to tell everyone

that TVXQ will "BREAK OUT!" with their first single for the year 2010!

#tvxqbreakout

Current time in Seoul: 6:31PM KST

Full info and guidelines here~

-----

START TWEETING!

I kept hitting the F5 key on the Oricon website since 5 o'clock LOL. I am too anxious to see the sales number~ Wanna see how well they did!!

Anyway, I bought several copies of Break Out! from HMV. Just now I got notification from them that the single is out of stock -again, and I have to wait until 30th Jan for another batch of stocks.

Guess it's my fault since I'm pre-ordering quite late, early Jan to be exact :huh: . Oh well, don't care when I got the CDs, at least I got to support them!

Guest petiteange22

^

^

^ I do agree with what you said. It would be impossible for HoMin to go, and if they secretly went, and SME catches them, then they'll be in trouble. But yeah, it seems that SM is keeping HoMin busy whenever JaeChunSu things are going on.

yup.

of course i'm upset that homin was not there to watch su's musical but given the circumstances, i really wasn't expecting them to.

i choose to believe it's not that they don't want to, but more like they can't.

but i know that in their hearts, they support jun-chan as much as jaechun and all cassies do.

just that unless SM relents, it's going to be difficult for them to show up, unless they have absolutely amazing ninja skills, allowing them to remain hidden and out-of-sight. (maybe changmin can? haha!)

i wouldn't be surprised if not a single SM artist went, not even eunhyuk who's like junsu's bestest bff; i don't think they can, that's all.

but i'm not gonna dwell on these unhappy matters.

jaechun went, his parents were there, his beloved brother, and so many cassies were there to support him.

he is loved, he just needs to know this.

OMG how did i possibly miss this ???

JJ is so 4D, idek :D his sister is really funny, too xD he has such a warm family =D

but he lives with HJ now? ^^ two 4Ds in the same house, can you imagine that ? LOLat least we know he's composing new songs *excited*

but his sister actually "exposed" his secret is LMAO

sorry to cut your post,

but yeah, does anyone know?

is it true that jaejoong is living with hyunjoong now?

i remember reading about it some time ago, but i didn't pay much attention to it, i thought it was just speculations.

anyone able to confirm this?

Guest junsudove

MORE PICS OF XIAHZART :D

http://xiah-sshi.com/index.php?showtopic=2604

T/N: This musical actress has the role of Constance, Mozart's wife. She plays opposite Junsu in all his 14 performances throughout. I'm sorry, but I don't know her name because this came from Chinese translations of the original ^^;;

CYWORLD ENTRY MADE BEFORE 26 JANUARY (T/N: Junsu's debut stage)

Please look forward to it. Also, this is Junsu's first time participating in a musical and he worked really really hard, and he did an outstanding job, so the cast who will be performing him are very assured. If all of you watch the performance, you will be really surprised^^

Because Junsu did a spectacular job, everyone was very surprised. So don't worry too much about it^^

Recently, it seems like a lot of females are jealous over me. For me, it doesn't matter, but the people around me are very worried... Need to be careful of scary things ㅠㅠ

But a performance is a performance, that's all there is to it.

As long as I work hard for it, it's fine.

Even so, it seems like a lot of Junsu's fans like musicals... I hope they'll like my songs during the performance.

Comment received:

Fan: Unnie (T/N: honorific for a younger female addressing an older female as 'older sister') is very charming ㅠㅠ

Although I'm just a kid who was attracted to the musical for Mozart because of Junsu oppa, I'm making preparations now so I can fully understand the musical.

Counting down with my fingers for the performance date!

Look after your health and I look forward to an amazing performance! Go for it!!

P.S. Unnie~ If Junsu oppa is not eating well or pushing himself too hard, please punish him properly! ㅠㅠㅎㅎ

→ Junsu has been eating properly and practicing very hard

CYWORLD ENTRIES/COMMENTS (T/N: Her replies to comments, all made after the very first performance of Mozart)

→ Junsu is really blessed... because there are so many fans who support him... thanks to all of you, I also receive strength.

→ This is a request!! Junsu is so smart... ㅎㅎ I will pass on the message.

→ Because of everyone's support, we kicked off the first performance on a good start. Although the songs in Mozart are a little difficult to sing, but Junsu really did an excellent job, I love it to death^^ Tomorrow is Park Eun Tae's first performance in Mozart, really nervous, and next week is Kim Junsu's first performance for Mozart, which also makes me nervous... I'm really looking forward to it. Go and watch the performance and give Junsu strength.

→ There will definitely be a good result!!! Also, although it's a secret, our production cast and crew calls Junsu a musical genius ㅎㅎ

→ It's like that? A little skinnier... I will bring him to eat good food. I hope everyone doesn't feel the heartache. Also, I accepted the request!

→ Just now I asked Junsu if he was nervous and he said he wasn't.

→ Tomorrow, once the performance ends, the Internet will be in a frenzy because of Junsu's popularity.

→ If Junsu starts performing, other singers and actors won't dare to join musicals.

→ There's nothing wrong, he's doing really well (to the extent that it drives you crazy!!!), so you don't have to worry.

→ Junsu is very comfortable on stage, and his vocals are very stable, he's great ^^ Please look forward to it!

→ He's cute and child-like, but on stage he's really charismatic. He's a genius.

→ My stereotypes towards idol groups began to vanish when I saw Junsu singing during practice, there's actually a reason for his popularity, Junsu is a musical genius.

→ I didn't expect that Junsu's fans would be so supportive of the cast... I'm really touched by Junsu's fans!!

Note: She also said that she was very moved when she saw the following: "We won't ask Junsu oppa to do this or that... No matter what kind of decision he makes, we will always be waiting, and we will always support him!! Go for it! No matter what it is, do it with good health...^^ Please tell this to oppa!"

Source: [baidu tvxq here & here]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Oricon Chart Daily Update

169,842 東方神起

*33,051 L'Arc〜en〜Ciel

*19,668 AAA

Credit: z3144228@JPM Forum

*edit with screen cap* coz I dont have anything else to rite now LOL

Untitledpicture.png

I bet they can do higher than that for the first day if the single isn't out of stock :D But anyway, YAY for them!!

omg guys do you see the sales for break out???

169,842!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG congrats boys!!!!

i can go to sleep happy now =D

i know they are gonna get a weekly,

so now i have my hopes up for a monthly number 1

Guest jaejoong.ro02

Ahhh~ They didn't break 500k for the first day but it's still ok coz they are number 1! I hope the 2nd day sales won't be bad. Congrats to the boys!!!!!!!

I heard Break Out is sold Out in some stores in Japan, that's a good news. ;)

Guest Hoodwinker

Congrats to the boys! I was hoping that they would hit 200K on the first day, but this isn't a bad number at all ^^ Can't wait to see tomorrow's sale figures and also the weekly charts!

Edit: topped the page. Will be back with some photos.

hahaha-1.jpg

GroupPhoto.jpg

HaHaHa-2.jpg

ShinkiPicnic.jpg

TVXQ-2.jpg

Bonus: Sumin Love and YooMin Love

LOLMinSu-1.jpg

YoochuncomfortingcryingMinnie-1.jpg

Credits: as tagged

Congrats to the boys! I was hoping that they would hit 200K on the first day, but this isn't a bad number at all ^^ Can't wait to see tomorrow's sale figures and also the weekly charts!

Edit: topped the page. Will be back with some photos.

credit: Oricon charts

Congratulation around 170,000 not bad for the first day

wait tomorrow and weekly chart :)

Guest kari_angel17

oh wow 170k is amazing! i just went to check their japanese single sales on wikipedia, i didn't know Stand By U sold 230K and around 90k on the first day. does anyone know what their highest number of first day sales is?

Guest jiajiaaa

QUESTION

So 169,842 copies were sold?? Hmm I thought today was the first day of sales. That means people who buy today in japan stores will be counted in tmr's oricon???

This is the most no. of copies sold for them on the first day!! I'm so happy! Hope they surpass 250k for weekly! *prays*

Guest hjj1326

Oricon Chart Daily Update

169,842 東方神起

*33,051 L'Arc〜en〜Ciel

*19,668 AAA

Credit: z3144228@JPM Forum

*edit with screen cap* coz I dont have anything else to rite now LOL

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l286/een...tledpicture.png

I bet they can do higher than that for the first day if the single isn't out of stock :D But anyway, YAY for them!!

CONGRATS BOYS!

awesome first day sales for an awesome group~<33333

Guest jaejoong.ro02

oh wow 170k is amazing! i just went to check their japanese single sales on wikipedia, i didn't know Stand By U sold 230K and around 90k on the first day. does anyone know what their highest number of first day sales is?

This is their highest first day sales.

I'm still impressed at how THSK's sales improve in each release.

I pray for 300k-500k for weekly.

Archived