[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest tama

I'm after some tickets for Nagoya 20th and 21st June if anyone is willing to sell theirs.. or knows of anyone wanting to swap them for Osaka tickets. I can swap Thai tickets for Nagoya tickets if necessary..

I need 2x 20th and 2x 21st - they must be pairs (ie seats together)

Thank you <3

I also have some fan goods for sale:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=109829

Cheers~

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TVXQ<3

About lipsyncing, well obviously some people will care.

I am disappointed that they chose to lipsync when they are capable of dancing and singing live.

If they wanted to give a great dance performance then I'm sure their dancers can dance better...they should just concentrate on singing.

That's why I prefer their Japanese concerts so much more since they would only lipsync about 1 song and the rest are live.

It also seems as if they put more effort into their Japanese tours as well, I often find their korean tours a bit dull.

Sorry for bringing your post here from 25 pages back but I want to comment.

First of all, I haven't watched their concert so this comment i coming from someone who haven't seen it yet.

I'm not a big fan of SMP songs but I approve the boys' lipsycing there. Though it was lipsync, it's not a given proof that they don't exert more effort in their Korean concerts. I actually do love their Japanese concert DVDs more than their korean ones which also I find a bit dull. Well, I blame the camera men, the angles that they filmed the boys, the choosing of angles rather coz I believe there's a camera in every angle, sound system and due to the fact that in their korean concerts, they don't have a live band. And one more thing, when you watch a fancam from TSC tour or other fancams where they performed in Japan, they are not professional but sometimes that's the way the camera men in Korea do. :lol: And the fancams in Japan is not as beautiful as the professional camera.

One more thing, I don't blame the boys' effort coz it's not them who made the choice of how the concert will take place. I mean, they can suggest but they do have loads of other stuffs to do. They can't really organize their own concert. What they can only do is to give their 100% performing all the songs. I'm actually excited to watch the concert later. :D

090601 Tohoshinki Goes Head to Head with Arashi on 7/1

I'm all for Tohoshinki of course but I bet they will not beat Arashi.

I'm just really anticipating the improvement on Tohoshinki's sales. Goodluck!

Changmin's Latest UFO Replies

Changmin is so sweet. If only he has the time, he'll comfort everyone with their problems. And I felt like listening to moon crying. :D

Cassies on MU:

As always, I find this fanclub amazing. Haha! Dang! They really have to guts!

BTW, any news on Tokyo Dome two days?? I bet the tickets are sold out by now~

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] 090606 Tohoshinki's Secret of the Day! -Hiroshima Day 1

Fresh from Hiroshima! Eat it while it's hot! :P

JUNSU

Junsu feels that the most charismatic part about him is when he is expressionless. (LOL!)

YUCHUN

Yoochun uses the chopsticks with his left hand, but he writes with his right hand.

JEJUNG

Jaejoong peels sausages really really fast.

CHANGMIN

Changmin keeps himself awake by counting.

YUNHO

Yunho who is learning the drums now, is going to learn guitar next.

(Yunho! We can go jamming together! :D)

These 5 are really talented and special in their own little ways, that's why we love them so much eh! :D

Credits: 神采奕譯@東方神起百度帖吧

Trans: shaine@sweetfig.blogspot.com

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

Guest Senorita_

^ Yunho's learning the drums? He should perform for the fans once he knows how to play it really well :D

[TRANS[ 090606 THE SECRET CODE TOUR STAFF REPORT

T/N: Post will be updated throughout the day :)

Aw~ They had a celebration with the staffs ^^ Hope the boys had a great night tonight at Hiroshima :)

Have you heard about SM TOWN 2009? It will be on 09년08월16일 as I know....

Ah yes, so the boys will be having one this year, Cassies are so lucky =P

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090606 THANK YOU MAIL (CHANGMIN)

Everyone in Hiroshima, this is Changmin.

Today is the 11th performance, and it has also ended~ (^^)

Although I came here during the promotions, ate a lot of good food, and gained a lot of strength, but yesterday I ate Hiroshima's famous okonomiyaki and felt extra Power Up!

We've put all this energy into the Live today, and the atmosphere was really high!!

Hahaha (^∇^)

Doing the Tour is really such a happy thing~

Thank you everyone! \(^^)/

Source: [baidutung.com]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

[TRANS] 090606 THE SECRET CODE STAFF REPORT - HIROSHIMA DAY #1

Thanks!

2009/06/06(Sat) 21:54

2i0d4hu.jpg

The first day at Hiroshima has ended!

To those who came, thank you~!!

READ MORE STAFF REPORTS IN PREV POST

Source: [tour2009.toho-jp.net]

DO NOT HOTLINK

[TRANS] 090606 TOHOMOBILE - THE SECRET QUIZ

Now, who does this belong to?

6stm52.jpg

It belongs to...

Junsu!

qz3uo5.jpg

Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest yunWEN

HQ/FULL PV - HEAVEN'S POSTMAN

Add &fmt=18 for HD/HQ Credits: As Tagged + Aethiopeia + mrsjungyunho1789

----- NO COPY INFRINGMENT. ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. ALL RIGHTS GO TO ORIGINAL OWNER. -----

cant wait no more for JaeJoong's Heaven's Postman :P

Jaejoong’s Favourite Accessory Shop in Japan

This is actually from the blog entry of a worker from Bossa Nova, the accessory shop in Japan which Jaejoong frequents.

16lk61i.jpg

This is a really mini picture of the shop-front

Many Tohoshinki fans have been visiting our shop recently, and everyone of them are really great people.

I was very happy to hear about some things about Jaejoong.

Speaking of which, he seems to be very busy recently due to the Live Tour.

The last time we met, Jaejoong once said that, going back and forth between Japan and Korea is really hectic.

When Jaejoong comes to the shop, he likes to choose the accessories he like and tries them on.

Shop in a happy and relaxed way. Jaejoong prefers silver.

(When he is shopping for accessories, he does not talk about work, thus he thought that I did not recognize him)

When we met for the second or third time, I greeted him “Long time no see, are you feeling better?”

“En? Do you remember me?” Jaejoong replied. When I said “You are Mr. Jaejoong right?”, Jaejoong was very happy.

Jaejoong is very humble, he left me with a very good impression.

I look forward to seeing his career develop in the future. You are always welcome back to the shop.

Credits: 百度東方神起吧

Trans: shaine@sweetfig

Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Please take out with Full Credits.

V

293f695.jpg

credit: 爱米爱你@baidu

shared by: sharingyoochn@wordpress

Guest blackelement_ice

does anyone know the number of dbsk fans all over the world right now?

This year, Tohoshinki MIXI club members reached 35,000 people.Yoochun owned club has more than 11,000 members (in April it was around 8,000 members). Recently Yoochun’s popularity in Japan increasing. Asides from that, Tohoshinki’s official club in Japan reaches 110,000 members now.

MIXI is a Japan’s biggest social network, even it’s bigger than Korea’s Naver. Requirements to join this website is you have to be more than 15 years old. You also need mobile aunthentication to get in MIXI. Among Japanese youngsters, the easiest way to know what’s the most popular or trend nowadays is through MIXI.

source: Japan web

credits: MICKYHOME + hoobs

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

shared by: DBSKnights

cassiopeia + bigeast + international fans = ???

????? + 110 000 + ???? = ?????

tanx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just to make it less spamming

chun is my current obssesion..

maybe i shud change my avatar

any help??

if you have any chun ones..

coz i am PS blind

d5841130.gif45ec8c9f-1.gif12a8ef50.gif

82e61c46-1.gifba546ca3.gifcd775839.gifdda9b045.gif

CREDIT: denain

that was during malaysia 2nd asia tour O....YOU SHOULD BE HERE AGAIN!!! WHY NO NEWS AT ALL!!!

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] DBSK's "Mirotic" Tour Bangkok Stop

June 4th of 2009 at 6:30pm, formal announcement of "TVXQ! The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "MIROTIC" in Bangkok" organized by 4nologue Private Limited and Yamaha Motor company in Thailand was made at Bangkok's Central World mall.

DBSK specially sent their greetings through a video to the fans in Thailand. The Thai fans screamed when Jaejoong mentioned that he wanted to bring an elephant onto the concert stage, and Junsu added that he also wants to plant a coconut tree onto the concert stage.

"Yamaha Presents TVXQ! The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "MIROTIC" in Bangkok will be held on the 28th of June and tickets will go on sale on the 6th of June (which is today! What are you waiting for? grab your ticketsssss! :D)

Credits: 傾慕MR.TVXQ + heyjj.cc

Trans: shaine@sweetfig.blogpsot

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

Guest jaejoong.ro02

^^ count me in there. :)

Fans of TVXQ are diverse and are scattered around the globe but our numbers can possibly make an island (country maybe?) where we can live together. There are those hardcore and and not so hardcore fans but I can assure you that 80% of kpop and jpop lovers know them (I mean the name DBSK) and mostly are confused with their different names and fanclubs. Like me and my friend who are still wondering why their fanclub name in Japan is BigEast, why not Cassiopeia?

Anyone who knows the answer?

Stuffs to share:

The video clip is so cute. She's a bit confused about ChunJaeHo but she knows MinSu from pictures. Kawaii^^

She's dancing to STW. :D

I noticed that in Japan, kids are involved with their parent's fandom, it's like it's easy for them to influence their kids with such stuffs.

Guest jangjaewon

Mirotic's ticket in Bangkok is sold out very fast, I mean only standing ticket are available.

The Power of Cassis Love :lol:

I already got my 2 days ticket in bangkok which make me very happy.

I hope Jaejoong will take his elephant along with Junsu's coconut plant on the stage :lol:

Guest +Lolliepop !+

Hey guys, quick REQUEST !~

Are there any pictures of the Malaysian 'O' Tour ?

I'm not Malaysian, i'm just curious because I've never seen them...

THANK YOU !~

blackelement_ice: Thank you for thoese GIF's. Chunnie looks adorable !

Also, to answer your Question... I think it's over 1 million ?

Let's see... Cassies are around 800,00 members.

Bigeast... I think it was around 200,000 ? I remember their being news about it.

And that's around 1 million already and then add International members which should be a few hundred though by itself =D.

Gahh, so proud to be a fan !

Guest puppy_ox

Hey everyone, let's vote for DBSK

:) We are losing.

http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html

Click the button " Up " as many times as you want but maximum is 200. Then Click " + "

Cassiopeia Hwaiting ^^!

although i clicked a thousand times these day

but i wanna know what is the purpose of this poll ?its for DBSK ,isn't it (because i saw the words "best fanclub in this )

Guest yunWEN

Hey guys, quick REQUEST !~

Are there any pictures of the Malaysian 'O' Tour ?

I'm not Malaysian, i'm just curious because I've never seen them...

THANK YOU !~

HERE ARE SOME CUTE VIDEOS FOR YOU~

HERE YOU GO~~ :D

----- NO COPY INFRINGMENT. ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. ALL RIGHTS GO TO ORIGINAL OWNER. -----

2nd Live Tour Concert In Malaysia ~ Rising Sun

2nd Live Tour Concert In Malaysia ~ Balloon

**YunHo hurt his back on that time (He missed the dancing performance) :unsure:

Guest amnesiac_33

hi guys,

i managed to drag my friends to yoochun's gelato place on his birthday and as expected the place was full with schoolgirls. yoohwan wanst there but his mom was.

64073501.jpg

17448813.jpg

31588273.jpg

41595576.jpg

p/s : their icecream tastes great, xD

Yoochun got #1 at Japan's MIXI

June 4th is Yoochun's birthday. In Japan web MIXI, on that day, Yoochun gained the most searched keyword (while on June 3rd Yoochun was the 2nd). This is the thing never happened before, which made Japanese fans were surprised yet happy. They never thought that Yoochun could manage to get the first rank, it's unbelievable.

1z6w4xu.jpg

This year, Tohoshinki MIXI club members reached 35,000 people.Yoochun owned club has more than 11,000 members (in April it was around 8,000 members). Recently Yoochun's popularity in Japan increasing. Asides fro that, Tohoshinki's official club in Japan reaches 110,000 members now.

MIXI is a Japan's biggest social network, even it’s bigger than Korea’s Naver. Requirements to join this website is you have to be more than 15 years old. You also need mobile aunthentication to get in MIXI. Among Japanese youngsters, the easiest way to know what's the most popular or trend nowadays is through MIXI.

source: Japan web

credits: MICKYHOME + hoobs

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest sweetfig

@sweetfig: Yea, i was unsure on it's credibility too. LOL. It looks like a tour agency D; Also, I thought they would be busy in Aug with A-nation and stuff. Still, a SMTOWN concert would be awesome if it's true ^^

But i remembered that there was no AUG 16 in their schedule for A-Nation.

It could be true. Lol.

But I'm hoping that- that will be some kinda of a rest day.

They are like dead tired for me. ^^

Guest piya-chan

I want to sell tickets TVXQ 3rd Asia Tour Concert MIROTIC Live in Bangkok

27 june 2009

zone: SF row: H seat: 07

28 june 2009

zone: G row: K seat: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 (2 tickets/ 1 order)

zone: J row: O seat: 06

anyone who want these tickets plz email me to ask about detail at ai4masayuki@hotmail.com

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090606 TOHOMOBILE (YUNJAECHUN)

We were touched~!

2nsomkz.jpg

mrxyk5.jpg

33c3tko.jpg

15yxgrm.jpg

It's been a long time since we came to Hiroshima, so I'm really glad we were able to have such a great time with everyone (^-^)

Thank you so much!!

-Yunho-

2iljuwp.jpg

We had delicious food and had such a fun time with everyone, it was really fun~ (O^O^O)

Thank you! Please continue to care about Tohoshinki~ (^^)V

-Jejung-

2ue470o.jpg

Everyone in Hiroshima, thank you for the best time!

I was really touched by your heartfelt cheers!

Let's meet again!

-Yuchun-

Source: [candyminja+sharingyoochun]

DO NOT HOTLINK

[TRANS + FAN ACCT] 090606 TOHOSHINKI AT HIROSHIMA GREEN ARENA

2009-06-06 23:06:46

6 June TOHOSHINKI At Hiroshima Green Arena

Theme: Blog

The first day is over♪

How should I say this?!

I had goosebumps, in a good way, many times (*>ω<)o

For those who want to avoid spoilers, you should not read on...

3 hours is not enough!!!

In front of beloved Yuchun, Jun-chan was fooling around (゜Д゜;)

Pure Junsu, during a live

There's only charisma to be seen ☆

As for Jaejoong, his masculinity is very strong when you see him live (-ω☆)V

My beloved Yuchun, is as expected, Yuchun.

Sexiness~ in full bloom. ゜+。:.゜ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゜.:。+゜(T/N: LMFAO! Means he's veryvery sexy)

His Ah~ in Bolero was the best!

Changmin and Yunho look exactly as they are on magazines and DVDs,

and Changmin's body is perfectly proportionate (ΦωΦ)

Their style is excellent (〃д〃)

Yunho looks very cool (TεT)

Handsome man (*^ε^*)

No wonder everyone likes him +。:.゜ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゜.:。+゜

Please try your best tomorrow too~ ヽ(´▽`)/

Source: [ameblo.jp/unusually-sadism]

Translation credits: mandsoh@iscreamshinki.net

OMFG. I LOL-ed at "sexiness at full bloom".

So true though. Chunnie = <333

MAN. They must all look so amazing; the way she describes them. I wanna see them too T_T

ALSO. Emoticons FTW, or what? Lol.

<3 manda

Archived