[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest yuulina

Utacon NHK : Garhhh!!! Soulmate part is so PERFECT!!! I almost cried during that part.

Too bad it's the short version

And the crowd were so excited to see them... can't stop shouting their names lol!!

Utacon with it Enka singers reminds me so much of KBS Open Concert ...

Gosh! I topped the page :sweatingbullets: and nothing to share too ~~~

~Yunho #40 - Mnet Wide News - Sexy/Cool/Diet Body Ranking~

~ :crazy: at #40 and Jaejoongie at #52? Both of them deserve to be in Top 5

~170309 NHK Ut@con - Talk + Performance~

~ Soulmate performance blew me away....

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aizah

they've just finished the Bolero performance!! I love the performance. Also theyre bit look tired. But the perf is totally great...

Guest Senorita_

hm... anyone heard any news about heaven's postman? :(

Hmm...I think it would be release in May/June?

It'd be in May, right? Cant wait too. Now.. What about DATING ON EARTH?

How much longer do we have to wait? I mean, seriously.. It had been so long.

Talk about Dating on Earth. It's been a long time, and wait >0< I really though DOE would be released in one of their Mirotic albums, but it didn't. So now I'm kind of guessing it will be released in AADBSK 3? -_-

Guest withoutadoubt2

I wouldn't have hopes for DATING ON EARTH if i were you guys.

I thought for a long time already that the movie would be scrap b/c of all the issues and changes that occur around filming time.

Maybe that's why we haven't heard any new from it since the filming process.

DID U-KNOW THAT YUNHO MAKES US ________

(FILL IN THE BLANK) XD

S.M.I.L.E :)

I swear enything he does surely puts a smile on my face keke

Guest gelliegellie

090317 NTV (Japan’s 60 mins Spring Special) broadcast

Time of airing:

22:00~23:00 Sunday, 22nd of March.

Content:

Public announcement of TVXQ’s concerts and promotions in Japan and Korea.

Stunts:

Yoochun will try to kick a wood bar to show off his training skills in taekwondo.

Copy:

Jae joong and Yunho will copy the old joke of守野英孝 “Japanese”!

Which is the best things they saw when they came in Japan?

What kind of girl they like and what sentence they would like to hear?

Which Korean products will make the host’s eyes wide and make his tongue twisted?

credits: TVXQ baidu + ✖JAEDETTE✖@onetvxq

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Please take out with full credits

Sapporo Team Yoochun, Yunho and Jaejoong

dm5lat.jpg

credit: Redsmile + tvxqsoul

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Congrats on being #3 for weekly ORICON of Survivor! :D

[NEWS]Bolero/Kiss The Baby Sky/Wasurenaide on 4th in ORICON Monthly

[sPN News] Popular group TVXQ’s 25th Japanese single got #4 on ORICON monthly chart.

ORICON style recently announced its monthly sales record chart (February). According to the chart, TVXQ’s single “Bolero/Kiss The Baby Sky/Wasurenaide” whose total sales number is 104,447 copies is placed on the 4th.

Released in January 21st, “Bolero” topped the day’s ORICON single chart and also weekly single chart, thus enjoyed its rising popularity.

It’s an improvement for TVXQ, as their January last year-released single, “Purple Line” “only” got into TOP 5 in ORICON monthly chart.

Meanwhile, the ORICON February chart is topped by KAT-TUN’s single “One Drop” which records sales for 281,359.

Kinki Kids’ single “Promise” with 199,949 number of sale and Motonaga Aki’s “Junko in Love” with 130,296 sales are placed on 2nd and 3rd, respectively.

TVXQ’s 4th Japanese album “The Secret Code” which will be released on March 25th is in challenge to get #1 in ORICON album chart.

10 days before “The Secret Code” release, a pre-release single, “SURVIVOR” was launched. “SURVIVOR” made a smooth start as it was successfully placed on 3rd in ORICON daily chart. Eventhough TVXQ is not successfully breaking their own record for having 6 consecutive #1 in ORICON chart, but for a single that is only launched as pre-release single for an album, it’s not a bad record at all.

source: SPN News

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

------------------

[NEWS]'TVXQ’s UFO Radio Service: “Dong Bang Shin Ki’s Diary'

[Newsen News] TVXQ made their public UFO Radio Service: “Dong Bang Shin Ki’s Diary”.

“Dong Bang Shin Ki’s Diary” is a service to get the latest updates about TVXQ directly via mobile phone and landline phone service, you can listen to the voice via ARS.

b49ehg.jpg

In “Dong Bang Shin Ki diary”, TVXQ members can do fan service by voicing their ideas regarding specific topic.

The subject of recent “Dong Bang Shin Ki’s Diary” is their last February 20-22nd “TVXQ THE 3rd ASIA TOUR CONCERT-MIROTIC”, the members left their own thoughts regarding that topic in direct voice. Just in the opening day, more than 50,000 people simultaneously accessed the line.

When joins in, fans can leave their message in their own voice while TVXQ members can reply them by direct voice and letters as well. Variety of services are also available through this line, such as using voice to foretell destiny, based on tarot cards.

Meanwhile, through “Dong Bang Shin Ki Diary” there will be 5 people selected by lottery pool to get a gift card contains message and autographs from TVXQ members themselves.

source: Newsen

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest Non-Fiction

{PICS} 090317 Even More TohoMobile from Sapporo - JaeHoChun Team;

mobilelegra.jpg

LOOL what is yoochunie doing at the last pic? also, some umma-jae

action in the sixth picture. he's calling to check up on changmin =].

credits; as tagged + tvxqbaidubar

no hotlinking - please and thanks;

Utacon NHK : Garhhh!!! Soulmate part is so PERFECT!!! I almost cried during that part.

Too bad it's the short version

And the crowd were so excited to see them... can't stop shouting their names lol!!

Utacon with it Enka singers reminds me so much of KBS Open Concert ...

Gosh! I topped the page :sweatingbullets: and nothing to share too ~~~

omg! i almost cried too! wahhh * ~~ bolero perf was beautiful and tohoshinki

was simply amazing <3 * melts *

about DOE; i really don't think SM will ever release that (even though i

still do want to see it >__<;;) simply because it's been too long =\ like there's

been soo many things that have happened to the members and so many changes

since then that it would be kinda .. random to release it now? or in the future.

the only time that i can think of where they could possibly include it in would be

prally one of the All About DBSK things? as like .. bonus footage? other than that

though, i don't think they'll release it. // this is based purely on my opinion btw!

Guest TVXQ<3

Top 3 Oricon Chart: Sugoi! They make me really proud considering that it is a pre-release single. But to be honest, I was expecting them to break at least 100K. Nonetheless, I'm so proud of Tohoshinki!

TAXI: I really love the song. I can't wait for my CD! Let's support TSC! It's an awesome album!

Guest Senorita_

I wouldn't have hopes for DATING ON EARTH if i were you guys.

I thought for a long time already that the movie would be scrap b/c of all the issues and changes that occur around filming time.

Maybe that's why we haven't heard any new from it since the filming process.

I haven't heard it was scraped. But what I do know is DOE has been filmed - but it just hasn't been released yet :-/

090317 NTV (Japan’s 60 mins Spring Special) broadcast

Stunts:

Yoochun will try to kick a wood bar to show off his training skills in taekwondo.

LOL! I wonder how Chun's taekwondo skills are going. Last time when he showed us a kick on Jiwhaza, he slipped on the floor :P I wish him luck then! Hwaiting!

Utacon - Bolero was really beautiful <3 It had such a peaceful/romantic atmosphere. No matter how tired they were, they managed to sing their best. Chun's high-notes were wow! He pulled it off really nicely! :) Well done to the boys!

Guest Shenlu

^ I think she means SM scrapped the idea of releasing it due to a fan committing suicide over Yoochun's kiss scenes?

I remember reading something about it, though we'll never know until SM either releases it, or officially states they've scrapped it.

Waaah~ I totally squealed at Yoochun's mini ponytail :ph34r:

It's too adorable, I love it XD

And I'm still so impressed with their fluency in Japanese... I was listening to

the host thinking MAN he's speaking fast and Yunho replied without flinching.

Impressive~ ^_^ (I know they've been able to for ages, I just mean it still amazes me)

I loved the background for their performance <3 so beautiful.

I could not stop staring at Yoochun's hair during his part LOL :lol: It's too cute!!

I've always found the chorus to sound a little off during their lives of Bolero;

I think it's because of the mic levels, the majority of the time...

I adored their performance, the bridge was almost perfect.

Yoochun and Jaejoong's notes sounded great (I actually liked the scratchy thing that Yoochun got LOL)

Beeyooteeful~

Also, I don't know if it's just me, but they all seem to be growing their hair out a bit?

Not like really long, but letting it get so they can change the style slightly??

I'm thinking it's for the Japanese tour ^-^ (I'm probably wrong but hey)

I want Junsu to change his hair dramatically; simply because he's had vaguely the same style

since O days............. It only changes in length by like an inch, or colour, or his bangs change slightly T_T

^^

Im really hoping that SM will soon release 'Dating on Earth'.Everyone has been waiting for a long time.Same for Heaven's Postman.It's insane to think that they're not being released because of the kissing scenes...I wonder what's SM plan for DOE.

NHK Utacon Bolero performance was breathtaking <333 the stage,their voices..& mickey's pony WOW!He really can pull off any hairstyle. :)

Guest YukariiChangmin

Tvxq in Utacon Show Talk + Bolero

Congrats to our boys this performance was amazing and their high notes

Perfect !!! Note for Chunnie the boy givin us a show of talent here !

JJ♥voice simply amazing and strong

Changmin♥High Notes always Perfect and powerfull

Junsu♥ Perfect as usual

Yunho♥ At the begginin I fell like Yunho out of time but It wasn´t a problem

Chunniee♥ WAW What can I say about Chunnie ? Oh AMAZING POWERFULL GREAT Chunnie!

I did some caps

JJ♥

isn67tzzpb7gj7819mhx.jpg

Chunnie♥

tywxd5oi4nr6xw97ewh.jpg

Junsu♥

6duork17lqty3deo4aws.jpg

Changmin♥

z9fjeg7x2ance38pf.jpg

Yunho♥

5hbbyp73xs71vfzxmwv.jpg

TALK ♥

qnjhtkclqs3stp6r1pm2.jpg

lnlbz79nxwgfg71930s.jpg

x9igap0hm9tlir4f1wd.jpg

Sorry for the LQ :tears:

Guest sheilapiglet

all I have to say to that is "You've got the wrong numbah...you've got the wrong numbah..." lol....whoever judges this chart must be blind...there's no way that 51 and 39 singers have a better body than Yunjae at the moment...*thud*..and I'm not being biased.

stuff to share:

[NEWS] 031709 Staff Diary ☆ Part 2

Some various...☆

All the members are working hard in the promotions ♪

On the other team, which is the Crab team (Sapporo team),

it was so funny when the team called Changmin and telling him all about Crab on the phone making changmin angry. (laugh)

I know you're the best changmin! the strongest guy. (laughs)

Changmin is always my favorite!!

I'll be going after the camera which took the photos of the promotion! The DVD ~ ♪ ♪ We hope to see everyone soon!

And this year is Changmin's year ♪

Monday, March 23 is the release of 『AERA』 and I'll be showing everyone officially on my net ☆

It was just amazing!! 23rd is a busy day though~

More Radio Info

[Fukuoka]

March 17(Tue), March 24(Tue) will be broadcasting Love FM's around the Globe at 20:00 ~ 22:54

Special guests: Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun ☆

March 20 (Fri) 12:00 ~ 12:30 FM Fukuoka, The Love Love Weekend

Special guests: Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun ☆

And today, i received a good news.

On the 21st, Subaru would be on a official press meeting at a public memorial place ☆

It was a long time since I saw Changmin live! (T_T)

Just being in the same space already makes me feel happy, what's more when they're going to perform? ♪

I want to watch the movie~

Source: shiano218solitude.blog95.fc2

Translation: mel@oneTVXQ

Shared by: tvxqfever.blogspot.com

lol..what a fanboy=P

Guest tohoblaq

Bolero @ Utacon

OMG!!! They sounded awesome here! I just can't wait for the 4th live tour when they perform the full song officially.

Chunnie... your note was amazing!!! o.O Even better than the last performance you guys did with the bridge! OMG... my hair was standing throughout the chorus and bridge! <3 And I agree with Shenlu, the scratchy voice after Chunnie's first high note actually made it sound kinda good! :D

Note: I'm NOT being biased.

Guest xkhan

Does anyone know how many albums they make for the first press? Because I just checked Cdjapan n all first press orders for 2CD+DVD, 2CD, & CD are all sold out! Not to mention there are probably some ppl who order off Yesasia(tho it doesnt count towards Oricon) & off HMVJapan. I really want their album to surpass 150k!

Archived