[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest minh_89

^They got third! I'm happy that they sold 70K when their next album is gonna include Survivor anyways.

Man, I have a lot of backtracking to do... but so far I watched the YooSuMin promo vids and it definately made me laugh. Those three are so hilarious together, all they do is argue and make fun of each other haha.

Full Version of Taxi and Force: I love Taxi, but I'm not really into Force. It seems like DBSK are using their super high voices again while singing the chorus (like in Kiss the Baby Sky). Personally I don't like that because I think they just sound strained. I can't wait to listen to the full version of 9095 though, the preview for it sounded really interesting.

EDIT: Because it never hurts to be just a lil bit biased:

y5.jpg

y3.jpg

y14.jpg

y13.jpg

credit: uknowbar

x4-1.jpg

and lastly, because FAIL!Yunho is adorable:

YunHo20090101.gif

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 김재중

ORICON Weekly Chart 23/3/09

单曲:

*1 322,597 KAT-TUN

*2 219,230 游助

*3 *74,716 东方神起

*4 *63,429 GReeeeN

*5 *62,924 岚

*6 *43,275 VAMPS

*7 *26,375 AKB48

*8 *24,786 Berryz工房

*9 *21,003 リュ・シウォン

10 *15,601 秋元顺子

omg the boys r on top 3 for weekly

congrats boys

im so happy!!!!

i thought they will not make it to top 5 but i was so wrong

Guest dreamyxxx

omg i'm so happy the boys got 3rd place on oricon weekly!

i was starting to lose hope after they dropped down to 12th place and just told myself i'd be happy if they made top 10

but woww this is such a pleasant surprise!

congratulations to them ^^

Guest nenny1984

Does this mean NHK WORLD would also be airing this live? Cause I checked the schdule and the time slot during that period doesnt seems to be for Utacon.

You can search for Song Concert, it's there on the schedule. Yes, NHK World does air this live. I remember I've watched the show several times. But wonder, what song will TOHOSHINKI sing in the show. The artists invited to this show are mostly ENKA singers. TOHOSHINKI sing ENKA, owww that would be interesting.

Oh Im so devastated now, I think I've made a big mistake since Ive cancelled my Jan 15 order on HMV and made a new order coz my sister's friend wants to buy another Japanese artist's album. Oh, wonder if I still get the initial press along with the bonus.

Guest fobbiyo

Congrats to them on getting number 3 :D I didn't think they would be that high. Super proud of them<3 I hope they can beat one of the JE groups one day!

The sells are ridiculous though. LMAO!! Look at the difference between first and third! It's okay, I'm not really surprised about that.

Guest Senorita_

How many places have they performed Survivor? I can only think of Music Fighter(?) and Music Station(?)

They've performed Survivor 3 times so far on Music Station, Music Japan and Music Fighter.

I have a question, guys.

Do you know whether the Korean or Hong Kong version of the Secret Code album is going to be released in Yesasia?

Yes, both versions will be released on Yesasia.

*3 *74,716 东方神起

Congrats to the boys <3 3rd place is really good :) Though I wished their single sold more than 100k, but I hope their next single will do better ^^

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

JaeChunHo in Sapporo ♥

WHOAAAAa Really cute My prince Shim Changmin Little Baby♥

ahah..thanks for sharing the pictures!!!! ^_^ jaechunho should take pictures with crabs and show it to minsu.. :lol::lol::lol:

thanks to all who share the mobile picture..^^ nice to see the boys enjoying their day while promoting their album...^^

seems like our little devil there do not change much...ahahah..he is as handsome as now..

no wonder he said he look exactly like in 6 years old when the other members say he look older than his age..

rofl!! ^_^

THE SECRET CODE PROJECT

[AUD] 090316 FM Osaka Love Flap - Tohoshinki

^ reupload. since i upload the fmnorthwave instead. T.T I clicked the wrong vid T.T

ahh..aiza..thanks for sharing the news and video...

weew...bigeast cooperating with international fans...they should invite cassiopeia as well..

fill the whole place with flowers.. B)B) the power of the red sea...

it's available on NHK World Premium.

and i don't think it's free of charge unless

your local cable operator is receiving the channel.

anyways, kinkie_lass...

third is Tohoshinki's 「Survivor ~090325 4th Album“The Secret Code”Pre-Release Single~【初回限定生産】」 {wow, what a long official title...}

credits: annneonet@kattunloveLJ

ahaha!! #3 in oricon weekly!! i predicted #4!!! ^_^

omedatou!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol: they got top 3...owh well, a very good job!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see the sales for their album...^^

all the jackets sold out/going to sold out right???

phewww..the album is great..no doubt!! ^^

and i agree..that is kinda long name for a single..LOL!!!

keep on moving guys!!! TVXQ hwaiting!!

TVXQ FANS HWAITING!!

-edit-

DID U-KNOW THAT YUNHO MAKES US ________

(FILL IN THE BLANK) XD

LOVE ^_^

Guest nam87

wow I am soo glad...

they are at the 3rd place now...

eventho the album has not yet released, but we can see the impact of the upcoming album very fast..

congrat boys....

they never fail to impress us..the fans..

i am glad they are doing very well in Japan..

cant wait to get the copy of their new album.....

and yes, the jacket photo is very nice as well..

more matured and charming image of the boys..

and the song preview..

I love TAXI...

very much into deep emotion...

anyway, for malaysian who wants to purchase TVXQ MIROTIC T-shirt, please visit here..

http://myshinecollection.blogspot.com/

DSC00228.JPG

Guest JJ.biased

OMG if inally caught up with like 40 pages T______T" I ordered all the newly released dbsk albums/singles on cdjapan.. costed me a lot of money wahah~ but its all worth it =D

Guest nenny1984

单曲:

*1 322,597 KAT-TUN

*2 219,230 游助

*3 *74,716 东方神起

*4 *63,429 GReeeeN

*5 *62,924 岚

*6 *43,275 VAMPS

*7 *26,375 AKB48

*8 *24,786 Berryz工房

*9 *21,003 リュ・シウォン

10 *15,601 秋元顺子

I think the sales number is quite good since its a pre-release single, as I remembered Mirotic sold about 71k and Bolero 89kin its 1st weeks. I was thinking that it would sell only about 60k, since most people might save for the album which is only 2 weeks away to release.

Btw, just got this email from hmv:

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail.asp?sku=3514234

The item above will be the first-press edition.

However, as the number of the first-press edition is limited,

we recommend you to order the item early.

Thank you for shopping at HMV.co.jp.

We look forward to your next visit to our website.

Best regards,

HMV E-Commerce Customer Service

email@hmv.co.jp

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail.asp?sku=3514234

So, basically HMV still have the first press edition..but better hurry up..

Guest miss_h

Secret Code 1st Press Sold Out -Oh wow...That's incredible. I can't remember if T editions sold out before. But I hope TSC will be their best-selling japanese album yet :) Good luck to the boys!

I think First Press includes things such as postcards etc, which is sort of like Limited Edition. So after it 1st Press is sold out, you get the normal editions.

Glad that I pre-order mine back in January :)

I bought T two months after it release and the first edition is still available. I got a pleasant surprise when I realize that I got Yoochun card :) I love him :) :)

Second is actor Kamiji Yusuke debuting solo in the name "Yusuke" with 「ひまわり(Himawari)」, third is Tohoshinki's 「Survivor ~090325 4th Album“The Secret Code”Pre-Release Single~【初回限定生産】」 {wow, what a long official title...}, 4th is GReeeeN's 「刹那(Setsuna)」, and with 5th being Arashi/Yano Kenta starring Satoshi Ohno 「Believe/曇りのち、快晴 (Kumorinochi, Kaisei)」, the top 5 was dominated by male artists.

credits: annneonet@kattunloveLJ

Wake up in such a happy note....!!!!!!!

We got third in a big league...!!!!!!

Smile widely now :) :) :)

and 70k+ for a pre-release singles without a bonus or special event on the first week. Go Bigeast :D :D

*this is when I thankful that most of their fans is 'ahjumma' or a 'working lady'. They can afford to buy their singles and stuff.

031609 Changmin's UFO Replies (Part One)

coz i have to go somewhere first

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5540/17034245.jpg

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8067/80582576.jpg

translation: elune@onetvxq.com

i'm glad he didn't forget! but at the same time

hoping they have enough rest, as much as their schedules allow.

Im glad that he didn't forget too!

I've been missing his UFO Replies!

Haha, the fan asked Changmin to live with her and Changmin said: No!

And that is a very cute picture of Changmin! Thanks for the UFO Replies!

Guest dbsgdec

^

It'd be in May, right? Cant wait too. Now.. What about DATING ON EARTH?

How much longer do we have to wait? I mean, seriously.. It had been so long.

Request

Hi, I would like to request the full show of the Music Station that tvxq was in recently? Thanks.

Junsu's fanboy ^^

I'm totally eyeing what he has in his hand~ I WANT!!

14c3b234bb9e70a3d0a2d3d.jpg

A Junsu a Day, will Melts You Away~

445b672ca3d733e18a1399fp.jpg

His expression.. his posture.. his perfect jaw-line.. his opened mouth.. his hot hair.. his cloth.. his charisma.. *imagining with him..*dies happily*

Guest heroknick

WOW!!THEY'RE ON NHK RIGHT NOW!!!

THE CROWD'S SOO HYPED!

THEY LOOK SO HOT IN BLACK!:)

...the performance just ended!

once again,they're so awesome!:)

yoochun seems to be donning a new hairstyle, or was it just my bad eyesight?

anyway,they performed Bolero so darn well!

caps,caps,please! :D

Archived