[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest undone702

oh no what a nighmare I hope DS was not serious oh no this is depressing. What are TB and SH talking about? Looks interesting Like the BS and J stuff

Guest buddhjie14

Caps from ep18

Thanks for the pics...

Do you know what is Samonim doing with Hwaja?

And why is Taebongie and Sohyun look like that?

And the scenes with JunHyuk and BongSoon... love them!

Guest domoarigato

wat is the song that taebong sings to jihae???? its so familiar.. but i can't figure out what!

I can understand why DramaBeans really didn't like the message this drama was sending. I am going to finish it out but the ending will be predictable ....everyone will kiss and makeup and all three couples will remain together in matrimony hell. JA is a fishwife....gold digger ...user and in general not a nice person. A lot of you said she has changed from the beginning....has she really? She drives DS insane and kid or no kid I would grab a warm and fuzzy SH and go live my life and see the kid on weekends. TB tries so hard and makes the effort DS never did till now and JA acts like a prima donna like she is doing him a favor by having him buy, sing, and even move to her neighborhood to be near her. JA needs to be on the park bench sitting and reflecting. This drama isn't fun anymore...they should not have extended it so that we had the classical illness ect. It really doesn't give off a good message and most of the characters are not likable except maybe JH and TB. DS cute as he is comes across as the battered husband and no man in his right mind that handsome would stay with an ajhumma that has given him hell since getting married "reaally fast" so he could make losts of money using his great university degree. In my opinion the only way this will come out with some kind of decent ending will be if DS goes with SH and has a good non yelling life with kids.....JA will be alone making her bags or with TB who will get tired of her nagging and give it back to her. But of course the ending will be the old "Home and family" first no matter what. OK I said my final piece and I know you will all disagree with me. But I wrote this a couple of times and deleted them...so here goes

Guest dramaok

Ep. 18:

queenofhousewivese18kor.jpgqueenofhousewivese18kor.jpg

After the rescue, Taejoon tends to Sohyeon, while Dalsu runs after Jiae who's leaving in tears.

When he catches up to her, Dalsu argues he would've saved anyone in such crisis, and Jiae says she knows.. but...

Jiae: "i know. but i'm still angry. am i wrong?"

Dalsu: "no.."

Jiae: "then you did no wrong and i did no wrong? there's nothing wrong, but why have we come to this then?"

The other wives start to gossip maybe Sohyeon is the one that Dalsu had his 'scandal' with and Mrs. Kim smirks and says she knows something but she's not someone who would gossip so lightly.

But Bongsoon comes by and warns the other wives to be careful Mrs. kim will drop them w/out warning without a second thought.

Taejoon takes Sohyeon to rest and scolds her for falling into the water just to block the paparazzis,

and Taejoon asks her if she did all that just to protect Dalsu,

and Sohyeon says regardless in the end she made things worse.

Taejoon says Dalsu doesn't seem to reciprocate her feelings but Sohyeon says she'd rather not hear such things from him and asks him to leave so she can rest.

Next, picture of Dalsu and Sohyeon in compromising pose in the water shows up in the newspaper and Jiae's mother and mother in law are appalled,

while Dalsu's sister-in-law giggle about it thinking Dalsu has some skills (gawd how annoying is she).

Even though the picture is slightly shadowed, everyone who knows Dalsu knows right away it is Dalsu, even his daughter and everyone at work is quick to congratulate Dalsu for being in the paper.

Jiae is getting more and more upset that everyone's calling and asking if it's Dalsu in the paper with the ex-wife of Queens foods president, and when Jiae runs into Taejoon passing by she takes out her frustration on him,

asking if he's gonna ask her too but Taejoon says he was present so he knows it's Dalsu and he's just an innocent neighbor passing by, who is shocked by the loud neighborhood ajoomma shouting.

Jiae then walks away, when Taejoon asks her if she's alright and Jiae turns her head and sighs as she says she's received more than 20 calls just in the morning, "would i be alright? so don't bother me"..

Secretary Bang who is watching from Taejoon's car senses something's going on between Taejoon and Jiae, while Sohyeon gets angry over the newsarticles and frantically looks for her lawyer. Just then Taejoon comes by.

Taejoon tells Sohyeon the ajoomma (Jiae) is pretty angry, and Taejoon asks Sohyeon how she's doing but Sohyeon says she's gonna run and takes off.

Taejoon asks for coffee but Sohyeon says he should just go get it himself and leaves the penthouse.

Then, Sohyeon stops by to see Jiae and apologizes for showing up w/out calling but she did try to call and Jiae didn't answer.

Sohyeon says she tried to block it but didn't realize things would get so ugly, and Jiae scoffs if she really wanted to block it she wouldnt' have caused the incident in the first place.

Sohyeon then says she will take the responsiblity and file suit w/out using Dalsu's name but Jiae scoffs more. Sohyeon apologizes again saying she's really sorry. Jiae starts to weep angrily.

queenofhousewivese18kor.jpgqueenofhousewivese18kory.jpg

JA: you said you were not playing with my husband but that you wanted to have him. do you want him? would you? if i asked you to have him can you?

SH: no.

JA: why?

SH: that's not what he would want and i don't want to see you hurt more on my account. i mean this.

JA: why?

SH: because you are the person he loves. if the person he loves is hurt then he would be tormented, and i dont' want that.

JA: if what you're saying this to please me then you've made a mistake. why would you? if my husband is suffering then i should be the one who isn't happy by it, why would you? are you saying what you're saying right now to console me? or is this your calculated attack?

SH: it is not a consolation it is an offer.

JA: what?!

SH: i will take responsibility over this incident so that the two of you don't suffer any loss. i promise you. so the two of you should go back to the way things were.

JA: (disbelief)

SH: i'm sorry.

JA: please leave. leave! i said.

At work every says Dalsu's been playing coy w/ them even though he's got the president's ex-wife as his 'sugarmama'..

Meanwhile Joonhyeok is told if he puts his resignation letter in while he's on the pending lay off list,

he will be given 3 months pay.

Joonhyeok is insulted by this but is shocked when he finds out Mr. Kim planned for this and signed off on it before he left for his business trip.

At home Joonhyeok asks Bongsoon to make fried rice for him and when Bongsoon asks how things are going Joonhyeok lies and says it looks like he will be restored to his old job soon when Mr. Kim gets back.

Bongsoon then regrets being mean to Mrs. Kim at the gallery but Joonhyeok says Bongsoon did great and she should do what she wants from now on.

Dalsu goes home and Jiae throws a pillow at him again for making her life miserable and Dalsu says he's had it rough too and he's tired of himself always apologizing and begging to her and now he's got nothing left to beg.

Jiae is appalled by this and says Sohyeon came by earlier and Jiae blames Dalsu again for causing all the trouble.

Dalsu accuses Jiae of not being truthful about her relationship with Taejoon either, and Jiae says she tried to sell her ring due to their money situation and Taejoon is the one who bought the ring back for her and it's all Dalsu's fault who didn't earn enough money in the first place.

JA: "my biggest mistake in life is marrying you! if i could turn time back i would. i want to go back and stop myself!"

Dalsu's hurt by this and leaves silently and next morning goes to work silently as well w/out breakfast.

Next day, Dalsu goes to see Taejoon and gives him an envelope of money and says he heard his wife owes Taejooon money and though he doesn't know how much he's put what he has in it and if it's not enough Taejoon should let him know.

Taejoon is about to say something but Dalsu cuts him off and says now there's no reason for Jiae and Taejoon to meet again.

Meanwhile Secretatry Bang tattles on Mrs. Kim that Taejoon might fancy Dalsu's wife Jiae, while Bongsoon finds out Joonhyeok is about to be laid off for good.

Bongsoon decides to pay Mrs. Kim a visit and warns her she will not die alone and she has evidence that Mr. Kim is trying to make Taejoon's 8 million dollar project fail on purpose.

The gallery assistant overhears this and smirks.

Taejoon calls Jiae to meet and tells her Dalsu paid him money and asked him not to see her again and Taejoon says he agreed because he thinks it's the right thing to do. Jiae agrees and nods.

Then Taejoon asks what will they do then when they run into each other in the same neighborhood and he hopes they won't ignore each other and Jiae says when they run into each other they should greet each other.

Taejoon looks at her with lingering look and offers to shake her hand but stops saying they already shook hands last time.

Jiae goes to borrow money from her friend at the market and pushes her to put 10 more purses up for sale. the friend says she's got no money but Jiae says in that case she wants to stay w/ her along with Jeongwon since she doesn't want to stay home and see her husband's face, but she's too embarrassed to move in w/ her mom.

At this the friend gives Jiae some money. Just then Mrs. Kim calls Jiae to meet.

Mrs. Kim pretends to act empathetic towards Jiae then asks about Jiae and Taejoon's relationship and when Jiae says she didn't know he was the company president at first

and it's kinda complicated to explain, Mrs. Kim says she understands since she feels frustrated at times too and complicated. Jiae then gets the brilliant idea to hook her up with Hwaja the 'fortune teller'..

When Hwaja tells Mrs. Kim her fortune about their future, Hwaja accuses Mrs. Kim of being the back-stabbing mean wench who is ruining her husband's chance of making #1 at the company.

At work, Taejoon sees Joonhyeok's lay off pending note and calls Joonhyeok in and asks Joonhyeok to tell him the truth about what's happening.

Taejoon: "i am wondering maybe what i want and what you want is the same"..

Afterwards, everyone in the office start sucking up to Joonhyeok again thinking he's won the president's favor, but Dalsu is clueless about it.

Joonhyeok then goes home and makes a mango smoothie for Bongsoon and Bongsoon is touched by this gesture and gets teary, "i can't drink this. this is the first time Han Joonhyeok made anything for me."..

Joonhyeok then tells Bongsoon he's found a way since he met with Taejoon.

queenofhousewivese18kork.jpgqueenofhousewivese18kor.jpg

Dalsu takes Sohyeon out to dinner and Sohyeon gets a call that Taejoon's father passed away suddenly. Taejoon who is w/out his phone is traumatized by this news from Sohyeon and Taejoon gets up as he remembers his mother asking him to go see his father previously, and how he put it off saying he's too busy at the moment maybe next wkend.

Dalsu comes home late due Mr. Heo's passing, and Jiae who doesn't know about it gets mad again saying he's caused her to lose trust in him. When Jiae shouts 'let's divorce'.. Dalsu shocks her by saying yes.

Dalsu, "you said you regretted marrying me and you said you wish you could back the clock.

i'm sorry i can't turn back the clock for me. so let's divorce.. "

=====================

Guest buddhjie14

Yay! The summary of dramaok is out!

I've been waiting for it!

Thanks a lot!

Now I can sleep after reading it.

(it's 3:30 am here now. lol. I'm just waiting for dramaok's summary.)

i agree, lilshinhwafreak. the writers are amazing.

i like how bongsoon and junhyuk became loving with each other. Taejoon has become more responsible. looks like taejoon-sohyun has become so much better, they understand each other.

dalsoo looks battered in this episode. and jiae.. she shouldn't have pushed dalsoo so far. what she said was hurtful. but i hope the writers won't separate them, and taejoon and sohyun will be togetehr again.

Guest undone702

I am sorry but I think Ji Ae is being ridiculous after all she can just claim her husband saved her bosses wifes life end of story talk about blowing things out of proportion I am getting disgusted with Ji Ae

Guest linlee

for some reason the aja-aja site banned my IP address? :(

can someone post the like for megaupload please thanks so much

Guest undone702

I think poor DS is beat down by his wife and don't know how to please her anymore. She needs to stop being stupid. What did she expect him to do he didn't seek SH out. I hope that TB comes to his senses and goes back to SH . Thats why I like Korean dramas because they always seem to go back together. The only husband acting right is bong soons

Guest poptartsgurl

Even if ppl ask for it, please do not post direct links from our site.

We had to ban all IP's that start with a 173 to stop a certain spammer.

If you were banned from Aja-Aja, please email us at myaigoo@gmail.com

Guest CT22

JiAe is receiving so much hate! She didn't do anything wrong. She is a person with emotions and feelings and Dal Soo betrayed her trust. Remember a few episodes back where JiAe says that even if everyone says he is a cheater if Dal Soo himself says he's not then she would have believed him! What has Dal Soo sacrificed for JiAe? Nothing. What has JiAe sacrificed for Dal Soo? Everything. She worked hard to get him a job through sheer determination, and she also had to lose her pride and take a lot of embarassment, all for Dal Soo. Even Joon Hyuk said in the first episode that JiAe shouldn't be living such a life which pissed Dal Soo off, but Joon Hyuk was right.

It's obvious Dal Soo still has feelings for So Hyun or else he wouldn't worry so much about her and keep having flashbacks about her. Now if he truly loved JiAe, he would prioritize his feelings and always put JiAe first. But he doesn't.

In a fairytale ending that abides by social norms, all the original couples would get back together.

But if this is about true love, then:

Dal Soo and So Hyun end up together.

Bong Soon and Joon Hyuk stay together (Joon Hyuk did not originally love her but in the end he does).

Ji Ae and Tae Joon? Tae Joon obviously likes Ji Ae, but I don't know if she recipocates... But maybe she will realize all the things that Tae Joon did for her was out of love and then she will fall in love with him?

I doubt that ending happens though.

Guest undone702

I'm sorry but he has done all he can to make her happy at the end and she still wants more. Did he approach SH? No she came to him . Anyone would save a drowning person. I think right not Ji Ae is being silly. A man can only do so much and take so much and that was totally uncalled for how she talked to him. I think she is pushing him away and driving him into Sh arms. He never kissed SH, slept with SH and he never told her he wanted to be with her. I know alot are siding with Ji Ae I would have to up until this poiint. The poor guy didn't come home because of a death its not like he was with SH .

thanks mic for the summary! I think after reading the synopsis that even if Dalsoo was trying to win back Jiae's trust, JA is too stubborn to listen to him, may be bcoz it was already broken but Dalsoo pledged to stand up to protect his family and I hate Dalsoo for not telling JA sooner that he just came from the funeral of Taejoon's father, so JA thinks he did something again, otherwise.... the ending may become predictable already but let's see

about the bag that Jiae designed, it's actually from the Italian brand Cesare Paciotti, and costs 150 won, since the bag was featured in last night's episode, the store that is selling the bag, The Galleria received many calls for orders and in fact, is already sold out and they will order for additional stocks for the bag...the power of television ^^

090512152612308.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-05-12

http://kr.rd.yahoo.com/ui/link_original/*h...mp;newssetid=81

Archived